You Have to Play Dirty

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

have you missed this story? ....i bet not, but im truly sorry for not updating. You know how school is with their tons of homework, and tests on the same day. I also have taekonwdo, musical practices, blah blah, you just want to get to the long awaited story, don't you? So here it is... and again im sorry.


"So, how was your little date with Nichkhun?"Jessica smirked, as Victoria came in.

"It wasn't a date, he is my friend." Victoria replied setting down her shopping bags near the island in the kitchen.

Jessica laughed, "Potato, potato." She stood up from the couch and like vampire she swiftly glided to Victoria, "I saw you at the mall, weren't you jealous of me and Changmin. A guy like him, wouldn't be caught with a girl like you."

Victoria looked away, grabbing some fruits from the fridge, "Well, he wouldn't date you."

Jessica twisted the necklace around her neck, that she bought for herself, "Well, he wouldn't by a girl he like a pretty necklace. I don't see anything draped around your neck from Changmin." Again Jessica laughed.

Victoria who was already filled with anger, and trying to stay calm, walked over to Jessica, chest to chest, "He just pity a girl like you." Thinking she had won, she headed to her room.

Jessica laughed once again, "She thinks this is over, but it isn't. This little conversation will turn into something big, she should be ready for her gymnastic competition."

~||~

"Victoria!" Changmin and the rest of the gang shouted as the competition had began.

"Dude shut up." Yunho said as he slouched in his seat.

Changmin glared at him, and since Jessica was staring at him, she started glaring at Victoria, "Come on, she's our friend!" Changmin retorted.

Yunho sighed, and he abruptly stood up, "GO VICTORIA SONG! YOU CAN DO THIS!" He tried to do a high kick, but failed.

Thinking it was from Changmin, Victoria blushed and went on the mats. The music began, and she had already did a back hand spring. The whole routine went smoothly. Until the part where she would do, her fantastic ending scene. In her head she counted the seconds, but as she reached to 20 seconds left, something weird happened. The music began to be like a dubstep, but soon it turned into a conversation.

"I saw you at the mall, weren't you jealous of me and Changmin. A guy like him, wouldn't be caught with a girl like you." 

"Well, he wouldn't date you."

 "Well, he wouldn't by a girl he like a pretty necklace. I don't see anything draped around your neck from Changmin." 

 "He just pity a girl like you." 

"Mean"

The conversation from Jessica and Victoria a week ago, had played in some sort of song, making Victoria and everyone else say "WTF". Victoria was only relieved, when the name Changmin was replaced with ch-ch sounds. Jessica smirked in her seat, but cringed as she saw victoria had just moved on, and was already doing her big finale.

Victoria had more sweat dropping down her forehead, and there was awkward silence, but soon an applause came. Victoria smiled happily, since she wasn't booed of stage, and so came off. She looked at the crowd, and saw Nichkhun, and Changmin giving her two cheerful thumbs up, Yunho was cooly giving her one thumbs up, and Jessica was waving at her with an attitude, but it seemed like she was happy.

She wanted to swear at her for ruining her song, but overall the performance was good. 

After the competition she placed third, which was good for someone having an awful piece of music. Everyone had congratulated her. Changmin gave her a big hug, saying she did great, but when he asked her about the music, she was swept away by Nichkhun.

Once, Nichkhun let her go, she headed to Jessica and when everyone wasn't looking she slapped her across the face, "Why would you do that!?" She yelled, as she dragged Jessica away from the others.

"If you want Changmin, then you have to play dirty. You're just a goody two-shoes." Jessica giggled, "Oh yeah, guess who's going to be Changmin's date for his dance competition, obviously not you!"