Yun-Hoe!

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Look at this place." Yunho snickered, as they stepped into the gym, "Seriously, Changmin. We're an dance group that is praised all over Korea, and you get this place?" Yunho contained ranting, not knowing Victoria was standing there.

"Welcome to the gym, SMTOWN!" She greeted bowing, blushing as she noticed the guys from school.

Yunho, who was the leader of group walked over to Victoria first, "This a fine gym you guys have." He lied, "Now go tell us were to practice and all get us water."

Victoria nodded timidly, meeting eyes with Yunho, who seemed oblivious that it was her. She pointed to the mats were she practiced her floor routine, and rushed off to get the water. She thought it was going to be easy, but she bet it wasn't. When, she got back it seemed the boys already got into place, as Onew ran to the stereo to turn on the music.

Victoria was amazed of how well they moved their body, swiftly, but graceful. She smiled, seeing Changmin smiling focusing on his moves. However, she was interrupted by, Yunho coming at her.

"Thanks." He grabbed one of the glasses of water on the tray.

Victoria rolled her eyes and focused on Changmin again, but, "GET US TOWELS!" Yunho yelled, and she rushed off again.

That went on for another hour. Yunho kept yelling orders at her, once she got the thing he previous yelled.

"Yunho, why are you doing that to Victoria?" Changmin asked as they finally took a break.

He smirked, "That's Victoria, I didn't know." He sighed, as his eyes focused on the curvey blonde hair gilr walked into the gym, "Jessica!" He yelled, and rushed over to her.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled, "Changmin?" He asked in a low voice, and she nodded, passing him.

"Here Changmin." Victoria smiled, giving him one of the towels, as he bowed to thank her.

Jessica cringed, when he whispered into her ear and she blushed, but she saw a built brown foreigner run passed her to Victoria. It was Nichkhun, Victoria had been calling him, since her other friends weren't picking up. She was getting stressed with Yunho.

"Where is her?" Nichkhun asked, and Victoria pointed at Yunho, who was talking loudly about how he was going to graduate with top marks next year.

Nichkhun rushed to him, "Hey, Yun-Hoe!" He yelled, as he immediately turned around to go back to practicing, "Don't you ever treat Victoria like that!" He threw a punch at his face, but Yunho coffegrind and Nichkhun stumbled to the floor.

Yunho smirked, but Nichkhun was fast to tackle him. Victoria smirked, as Yunho hit the floor hard, and even Changmin did.

"Hey you don't have to help us anymore." Changmin gave her the money she needed, but it was more than she expected.

"This is to much." She replied.

He shook his head, "What Yunho did to you, you deserved it." She smiled and headed out the door, finally not stressed. Even, a little bit happy, since she was with Changmin the whole, as she thought about it,

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a car stopped right in front of her. She stepped back a bit, as the window rolled down a bit, to reveal her brother, Zhoumi.

"Get in loser we're going shopping?"

Victoria put her hands on her hips, "Aren't you a guy? You're not suppose to know 'Mean Girls' quotes. What are ou going to say Glen CoCo anytime soon? She closed the door putting on her seatbelt.

"Hey Victoria!" She heard Changmin yelled, she rolled her window quickly, but Zhoumi pressed on the pedal and the car sped out of the parking lot.

She groaned, "You know I like him, so why did you do that!?" She yelled.

"Do you want to go to China or what?" Victoria looked at him curiosuly, "Nevermind, It's just aobut Jessica."