Trip to the Mall

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"GOOD JOB VICTORIA!" Nichkhun screamed as Victoria perfectly landed her last flip on her floor routine.

Victoria bowed at Nichkhun who was already on his feet cheering. She giggled and took her water bottle which was by the floor mats. Nichkhun hurriedly ran to her side as she gulped down almost half of her water.

"You were awesome! You landed everything perfectly! There was no mistakes, I thought maybe at least a tiny, but no there wasn't at all! You are the greatest Victoria So-"

Victoria covered Nichkhun's mouth, "Save your breathe! I'm getting exhausted by just listening to you." Again she giggled, and he passed her jacket, "Well, I'm done for today. Let's go back to the rooms."

Nichkhun stretch out his arm, without even thinking, "How about let's have some a lone time." Victoria thought for moment.

She hadn't had a lone time with Nichkhun ever since the bowling accident. Though, he was her best friend, so it wouldn't hurt. So, Victoria nodded, but heading over to change rooms as Nichkhun waited patiently , congratulating himself due to the success of asking Victoria on a date.

Though, Nichkhun didn't realize the sneaky blonde hair girl who was lurking around the bleachers. She had heard and saw the whole conversations between Victoria and Nichkhun. Jessica smirked and slowly took on her cellphone, going to speed dial, which Changmin was first.

"Hey babe." Jessica cooed as he picked up.

Jessica could hear him sigh, "Please don't call me that." He mumbled, "Anyway, why did you call?"

"Oh, I was wondering-" She stopped as she looked over to the door, where Nichkhun and Victoria stood

"Let's go to the Quian Mall, they have great shops there." Victoria smiled, as the two left.

She smirked going back to her conversation with Changmin. "Can you come to Quian Mall with me. I heard I can get good things for Krystal and my parents."

There was a long pause, "Sure, I'll meet you there."

Jessica looked out the door to see Nichkhun pull the door for Victoria, "Perfect." She closed her phone and went to the bus stop.

-//-

"Oppa," victoria mumbled and Nichkhun looked at her weirdly.

"You are older than me." Nichlhun laughed and it made her blush.

"Well, I don't have a lot of oppas in my life, not including my brother, so I was wondering. Can I call you that?" Victoria blushed, she had never asked him this question and she had felt nervous for some reason, while being with him.

Nichkhun smiled, almost reaching his ears, "Of course!" He was more excited now, he even put his arm around her shoulders, "What store should you go first?"

Victoria pointed at the girl pink store. Nichkhun groaned, but Victoria giggled, whining like a puppy to Nichkhun so they could go inside the store. After, minutes of trying to avoid the puppy dog eyes of Victoria, he finally gave in. He didn't even resist as Victoria pulled at his hand as they sprinted into the store. 

As for Jessica she hid behind a plant with her cap, keeping an eye on the door. When, Changmin had came in, she walked to him with out stretched arms, but Changmin just ignored her. Jessica, however linked arms with him forgetting that incident. Changmin rolled his eyes.

"So, why did you want me, than like Yunho to help?" As he struggled to get out of her grip.

She smiled and ruffled his air, "I love you of course!" And come let's go in that shop!" Jessica pulled Changmin to the store, Victoria and Nichkhun entered moments ago.

"If you say so, I just hope no one see us." 

"Oh, people will." Jessica smirked, gripping more tightly to him.