Reminiscing Old Memories

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"We didn't have one sleepover together all summer because you were at China! Now we have to go back to school." Sulli whined as her, Victoria, Amber, and Luna all sat at the mall's food court.

"Don't blame Vic-Umma, Krystal barely hanged out with us this summer too." Luna declared, pouting herself, "It's like she isn't doesn't want to be friends with us anymore. She changed."

Victoria looked at them, shocked. However, as she thought about it more, she sort of laughed at it. The other three girls were actually sad, that Krystal was avoiding them, but  Victoria was only giggling to herself. The girls looked at her weirdly, and once Victoria noticed she stopped.

"It's just weird to me, that I become friends with Jessica now, and Krystal isn't with us." The other girls nodded, "Now, let's stop moping around and go shop!" She said excitedly and the other girls followed.

"This one!" Sulli yelled, looking at the store filled with plushies, key charms, and just anything cute.

Everyone nodded and decided to go in.Everyone was in awe of how cute things were, if they had a choice, they would buy everything in this store. However, it seemed to Victoria old memories were coming back. She remembered when she went to a store just like this one in China, but with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun. She kept repeating that name in her head. Her used to be best-friend, who she harshly rejected his feelings for her, kissed him when he was drunk, and who she ignored after the kissing even when he said all those good things about her. She wanted to forgive him, but she still the pain of how she felt thinking Changmin could have lost his dream of dancing on a national stage or the fact that he never told her about his own dancing group coming to China.

"I'll be outside." Victoria told Amber, before all the memories of Nichkhun came rushing back into her head.

However, going outside didn't help. She remember the exact time she went into this kind of store in China with Nichkhun. That memory lead to another, and it ended with her kissing Nichkhun. Victoria's eyes widen, had she ever kissed someone before? Was the kiss with him, her first, the one she hoped for with Changmin? She nervously paced back and forth.

"This can't be." She mumbled to herself, "Would Changmin be mad? But we weren't dating at that time." Victoria continued to worry.

However, Changmin was the trigger word. Her head filled up more with memories of herself and Changmin. Good or bad, mostly good though. Like, when he first said her name, when Changmin comforted her after the music fail of her competition, when he said yes to their date, or when Changmin kissed her.

"i did kiss Nichkhun first!" She whispered to herself, and groaned right after, "I loved the kiss with Changmin more."

"You kissed Changmin?" A voice squealed behind her,

Victoria  turned around and saw Krystal and hugged her, "I have something for you, but you left with Jessica so early!" Victoria whined, "And don't worry, Jessica and I are friends now."

"I see." Krystal retorted in a tone Victoria never heard before, "So, you kissed Changmin-Oppa and you're dating him! Good job for you." She said half-heartedly.

Victoria nodded excitedly, "I'm so happy! No one is going to stop us. Maybe we can be the it couple for my senior year." She went off to a dreamland, thinking of herself on the stage receiving the Prom Queen tiara, as Changmin stood beside her smiling with his own crown.

"Yeah, the foreigner winning." She said sarcastically which surprised her, "I hope you stay together for a long time, or as long as you can." She told her and walked towards her.

"Just because Jessica is gone, doesn't mean I am. I mean younger sisters always want the older sister things, even she has forgotten about it." she told her as she walked away.

Victoria looked at her weirdly, "Are you saying you are going after Changmin now? Victoria asked, but Krystal already left.

The girls were right. Krystal did change. Was it all because of Victoria being in a relationship with Changmin now? It never seemed to bother the younger Jung sister, when Victoria talked about her love for Changmin. Was it because she was dating her, not Krystal? She wanted to ruin their friendship just like that? victoria went back into the shop, wondering all these things and more.

"Unnie!" Luna called, which interrupted Victoria's train of thought, "Do you think Krystal will like this? I want to try to bring her back to us." She held up a thing for Krystal, and Vctoria sighed. It was the same thing she had gotten Krystal in China.