Hiding from the Ice Princess

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

Hey Hey~! Just a little note before you read. The title of the story and how I'm writing it, hasn't been going together. I mean, yeah in the beginning it went together, but now not so much. I planned this story, basing it on my own life, however, I've changed for purposes unknown. So I'm wondering, how is it going with this story?  Is it good? Is it confusing? Please comment, because I would really want to know.


"Sulli-Bear would love this!" Victoria picked up a pink bow, from the rack of many.

Nichkhun agreed, he knew the styles, of the people Victoria loved the most. So, from the other stand he saw some silver earrings which had stars at the end. He thought it would have looked beautiful on Victoria, but he knew it wasn't her style. He grabbed them anyway, and headed to the cashier. With a red face, he bought it, as the cashier looked at him weirdly.

"Wouldn't this look good on Krystal?" Victoria asked, holding up a pair of similar earrings of the one he bought.

Nichkhun nodded, "Let's go over there and see what we can get for Amber and Luna." With the opposite hand, which wasn't holding the bag, he quickly dragged her, since the person he knew, she loved most was at the door, with the girl she hated most.

Victoria tugged on her arm, "Nichkhun let go, I can walk myself!"

"Not far enough." He mumbled, as they went behind one of the shelves. 

-//- 

"Where is she!?" Jessica yelled, as she entered the store.

Changmin looked at her curiously, "You were meeting someone?" Jessica blushed and shook her head.

Still hand in hand, Jessica looked around the store, not knowing Nickhun had saw him earlier. Changmin sighed, he looked at some of the earrings, and he noticed a heart shape locket. There was ten on display and one dollar each. He smiled, and thought that he could get the girls some presents.

"Jess, let me go, I have to get something." Jessica paused, but she did let go of er arm.

He looked back at Jessica pondering if he could get a necklace for her. Though, she was here for Krystal, so he would buy something for herself, right? That's what Changmin thought, so he bought nine necklaces. However, the person did not look strangely as he bought the necklaces, she only stared at him in awe.

"Back!" Changmin excitedly said, relieved as Jessica was thinking wether to get the necklace for her mom or herself.

"What do you got there?" Jessica asked at the bag, also looking behind him, wondering where was Victoria was.

"Nothing." Changmin declared, as he saw behind a boy who looked similarly to Nichkhun.

-//-

"This robot necklace is perfect for Amber! and the pink microphone with the tofu, which has a cute face, is ironically perfect for Luna!" Victoria declared, looking at the things she was ready to buy.

Nichkun looked behind him to see Changmin staring in their direction, "Lets go and buy this then. Do you have money?"

Victoria nodded and headed towards the cashier. After, she bought it Nichkhun pushed her out of the door. Victoria tried to struggle out, but he was to strong for her.

"Nichkhun stop!" She yelled, and he turned around to see Jessica and Changmin look their way again.

He shook his head, "Victoria!" He yelled, in a low tone.

"What?" She asked, surprised in the tone, Nichkn used.

Nichkhun groaned looking back to see the two coming near them, slowly. Enough time, he thought and carried her from her waist and put her into a piggy back. Victoria screamed, but Nichkhun forgot as he tried to get out of sight from the two. He knew if she saw them together, it would make her trip here horrible, which might have her a horrible competition.

"What was that for!?" Victoria screamed, as Nichkhun looked around seeing if they were there.

"Jessica!" He yelled, as he grasped for a breath of air.

He ducked, and they hid behind one of the mannequins as he saw a blonde hair girl looking up and down. She ran out of sight with Nichkhun making Victoria look away as Changmin ran after Jessica. Nichkhun sighed, and Victoria hugged him.

"Thank-you! I wonder, what she would do if she saw me." Victoria hugged him tightly.

"She already saw you." Nichkhun replied, "But let's go home." Victoria nodded, as they looked around, trying to see if Jessica was there.

"Actually, I know this great restaurant we can stop by." Nichkhun nodded and they ran to the doors of the mall.