Finally a Date

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"This dress is going to look so good on you." Sunny cooed, as herself, Yoona and Victoria looked around the shop, "Not too classy, but elegant enough for a dance competition."

Yoona smiled, "I bet it will look really nice on you."

Victoria bowed, "Thank-you very much." Two two other girls, just looked at her awkwardly for a minute, but then started laughing.

"Don't have to be so formal with us, we're now your friends." Sunny giggled, "And besides our boys are friends with your boy."

She blushed, "Changmin is my boy-"

"Yet." Yoona declared.

Suddenly, something hit Victoria, "Yoona, you're dating someone?" What she had said made her blush.

She nodded, "Yunho asked me to go with him." Victoria giggled, but her eyes caught an outfit for her, and she ran for the dress, "This will look so cute and awesome on you!" She squealed.

"And i think I've found Sunny's new outfit." Yoona declared grabbing a lace outfit from the rack.

All Sunny did was laugh. She couldn't believe her friends would pick such an outrageous outfit for her, when their outfits were simple, but also amazing. However, when all of them tried on their outfits, they looked perfect. Even Sunny's outfit, which she paired off with a black jacket. As, the girls giggled, with their outfits, all paid and accessorized, they didn't realize someone was watching them.

It wasn't Jessica, or one of the girl's boyfriends, but Nichkhun. He still couldn't let Victoria out of his sight. Especially, when Victoria was going with Changmin to the dance competition and Jessica would probably want to hurt his precious little girl. 

"I feel weird for asking, but is there anything going on between you and Nichkhun?" Yoona declared, as she saw him hiding  behind a bush.

He could move very sneakily, but his muscular shape, doesn't help him when hiding. However, he quickly moved to a closer plant, which he could finally hear the girls.

"No," victoria giggled, just thinking of her best-friend with herself, "Unlike popular belief best-friends barely fall in love."

"One of my best-friends is Jaejoong, and I'm dating him." Sunny retorted.

Still Victoria laughed, making Nichkhun upset, "But not me and Nichkhun. I bet he thinks I'm just weird, and he knows I like Changmin." The girls nodded, but Yoona's eyes focused on where she saw Nichkhun.

"Poor guy." She mumbled.

~||~

"Unnie!" Yoona whined in the kitchen, "Hurry up with Victoria's hair!"

"Wait!" Sunny had called back.

Yoona sighed, playing with her natural straight long hair. If I only hhe two girls, had the hair, they wanted. They wouldn't have to take the longest time. She thought, that their hair was already fine, but they wanted to look better. When she was still thinking, the door had been knocked and she snapped back in reality.

"Open!" She yelled, and Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin came in.

"Yah! Where are they? We're going to be late." Yunho declared.

sunny could still hear from where she was, "In a minute!"

Jaejoong put his hand on Yunho's shoukder, "Since, you aren't experienced you have to wait for the ladies." He smirked, as Yoona laughed at Yunho.

"Coming~" Sunny called, and she came in her dress and curled hair.

Quietly behind, Victoria came. Her long hair was pulled back into a pony-tail, whcih showed off her v-line face, Her bangs were cut shorter and you could finally see her eyes, to the enjoyment of Sunny and Yoona. Also, the dress she wore fit her perfectly showing off her dancer figure. Changmin couldn't get his eyes off of her.

"You look beautiful." Changmin sighed, as Sunny went to Jaejoong and Yoona went to Yunho, "You even cut your bangs."

Victoria nodded, and he linked arms with her, "Let's go everyone." She said.

"We have to wait." And in a matter of minutes, Jessica came in.

Victoria cringed, "What are you doing here?" Sunny asked cheerfully.

"I really wanted to see them, so I asked Onew if I could come and he said yes." Victoria gasped, but covered in time, "so come let's go." She walked to the door, winking at Victoria on her way out.

Yoona walked towards Victoria, "Remember what i said a month ago, be careful of Jessica."