Arrived

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Victoria, wake-up~" Someone cooed, but she didn't want to get out, her dream was fantastic.

Changmin and her were sleeping together on a deck. They were Maldives, and they were wrapped with a soft blanket, as their warm bodies were together. However, she thought it was Changmin, the muscular man that was in her dream, did not show his face to her. 

Right before, the man was going to show his face, someone had yelled in her ear, "WAKE-UP!" Victoria immediately woke-up, to see Yunho staring at her.

"Finally." He mumbled, as the flight attendant place the food in front of the two.

Victoria groaned, she hate that she was stuck on the plane beside Yunho. Why do you ask? She was going to the competition for gymnastics. Why was she beside Yunho? Changmin had to sit beside Jessica, because she had dragged him to her seat, and Yunho had no place to go. Finally, why is Changmin, Yunho, and Jessica is on this plane?

Well, Jessica and her eight other friends were going to spend their summer in China. Victoria smirked, Krystal had told her everything, Jessica only wanted to go because of Changmin. He was going because his dance group also had a competition, which made Victoria grin every time. so she made her friends not go to the USA as they planned, but going to to China like the rest.

"This is really delicious!" Victoria grinned, getting another spoon-full of the rice, which had teriyaki on it.

Yunho smirked, "You're such a fatty for a gymnast." Victoria looked away, not wanting to deal with him, since he had already insultedd her.

"It is really good!" Changmin replied, as he looked back, which made Victoria blush.

"Maybe, I can cook it for you, I'm really a good cook!" Changmin nodded giving her a thumbs up, "We're all staying in the same hotel, right?" She asked.

Changmin nodded, she did not hear his voice, but a cold girl's voice, "Then we can just order our food, I mean there are a lot of restaurants and there isn't a risk for you getting hurt while cooking." Jessica declared.

Victoria could see Changmin smile at her, and it almost made her scream, which would wake-up everyone in the plane, maybe even a passing  plane.  She took another spoon-full of the food, and chewed, as her arms were crossed.

"Hey stop pouting. You look prettier when you smile." She looked over, since Yunho had those words come out of his mouth.

Victoria looked away again, and started eating again. Did Yunho actually say those comforting words to her

~||~

The cold air of the tunnel in the airport was filled with people coming out of the plane. Victoria and the rest of her classmates, were finally outside, ready to go to their hotel. Victoria walked slowly behind Changmin, as they got their ohter luggages and when they left.

When, they reached the place were families were re-united, but Vcitoria could see someone familiar, which made her shout, "Nichkhun!?" 

"Victoria!" His dimply face respondedd, but as he hugged her tightly, but she didn't know what to say, since she didn't even know in the first place that he was coming to China.