Dating

Stupid, I Love You

 Yongguk P.O.V.
"Guys I have an announcement to make" I said loudly and grabbed Lexxi' s hand  "we've went on a few dates and I like you and I think you like me, will you go out with me?" I said smiling and looking at her, she looked at himchan and he turned his head away, I smirked. You should have never tried to challenge me himchan.....

 

No one P.O.V.
Lexxi  looked at ailee and she was mouthing "say yes" with her thumbs up, "ok.." she said half heartedly she was thinking to herself is this what she really wanted and then she had a flash back about what ailee told her and to try to stop thinking about himchan so that what she is going to do...


Lexxi P.O.V.
Cl took us out to celebrate. I was thinking about it. About how I'm supposed to stop thinking about himchan. The reason I wanna stop thinking about him is because... because I don't want to having feeling for one guy and I'm talking to the other, well now we're dating and I barely know him anyway I should be thinking about him. I was only thinking about him because he saved me, "cheers to the new couple" ailee said standing and smiling at us "Cheers!" Everyone said besides himchan, we all got up and clanked glasses. Now I'm going to only focus on Yongguk...


It's been about 3-4 months since Yongguk asked me out and everything is going better than I expected he's been great to me and I've stop thinking about himchan, well not completely but I barely think about him maybe here and there but not as much as I use to. ~She got the something~ "oh my phone" I said running in my room I picked it up and smiled "hey babe" "hey baby what are you doing?" Yongguk asked "nothing just got done picking out something to wear for our date tonight, what about you?" "Nothing, I got bored so I wanted to talk to you" "so you just call me when your bored" I said acting like I was mad "oh no baby of course not I-" "ha ha I'm just joking" " oh don't do that you kind of scared me" "ahhaha, I can see you now running the back of your neck" "wow you know me huh" "of course, baby I got a question" "ask away" "can cl come with us? She got a new boyfriend and I wanna meet him so I was going to ask if she wanted to a double date, I wanted to talk to you about it first tho" "well I wanted it to just be us but I guess it won't hurt " "thank you baby, I'll call you back then ok" "alright babe" he said as I hung up, I then called cl it rung for a little then she answered "hello" "hey it's me, so I was thinking since you got a new boyfriend and all do you wanna go on a double date with me and Yongguk" "I'm doing fine thank you for asking" "ahha, sorry how are you?" " I'm good how bout you?" " I'm same as always" "oh true" "so do you wanna go?" "Oh sure, let me call my boyfriend and tell him about it" "ok see you" "see you~" she sang as I hung up "ha....ok now-" "LEXXI!!" "Yeah?" "Come down here and eat I made food for you" "ard" I said speed walking down the steps I walked over to the table and there were two bowls of ramyun "wow such a gourmet meal" "don't judge ok I was just going to just myself some but I thought of you" "awe thanks" I said hugging her head "yeah yeah now eat it before it gets cold" "ahha ok" I said smiling and we sat down and ate...

 


 Himchan P.O.V.
"I miss Lexxi noona~" zelo whined so do I, I said in my mind "me too, hyung when are we going to see her again" youngjae said running up to Yongguk "you guys we see her soon, we're going on a double date tonight and I got a surprise for her" "what is it hyung?" Zelo and youngjae said at the same time, they really love her everyone really started liking her they all seem to love seeing and hanging out with her, why couldn't I be the one to ask her out? To be her boyfriend, why is it Yongguk? He doesn't deserve her "well I wanted to take her on a trip to Jeju Island" "we're coming too right hyung?" Jongup asked "of course" Bang said smiling "who is the couple coming with with you guys?" Daehyun asked while looking for something to eat in the refrigerator "cl and her new boyfriend" he said buttoning his shirt "new boyfriend..." youngjae whispered and he put his head down, he had a crush on cl, I feel bad for him, now he feels what I feel, I hope her isn't as bad as Yongguk tho "well I'm gone" he said while grabbing his jacket "where are you going?" I said "Don't worry about it" he said smirking and he walked out the door, knowing him he probably going to see one of his before he goes to see my lexxi. Only if she knew I would have her for sure...