Why...

Stupid, I Love You

Hey guys, did you miss me..! Oh you didn't.... well that doesn't matter cause I'm going to write anyways so here we go

 

 

 

 

No One P.O.V.

Yongguk saw Lexxi walking over to him and Lee hi and he was scared he was thinking, did she just see that? What is she going to do? And even worse did he get discovered? "What the hell is this Yongguk you're my boyfriend and your going around kissing this" Lexxi said angrily pointing at Lee hi "thing! If anything your the thing yonggukie is only playing you, don't you get it! why would he ever really have feelings for a black girl like you" Lee hi said with a smirk and Lexxi looked even madder "you don't know what you're talking about your just jealous that Yongguk doesn't want a like you!" Lexxi yelled at Lee hi and Lee hi just smirked "you just don't get it do you? Me and Yongguk have seeing each other ever since you guys tried going out" Lee hi said smoothly "that's not true, your just lying" Lexxi said with a softer voice "oh yeah if I'm lying then why hasn't he said so himself hmm he's right here he can speak for himself" Lee hi said "Yongguk tell me she's lying... she's lying" Lexxi said looking at Yongguk

 

Yongguk P.O.V.

What. The. Hell. What am I going to do what am I going to say, the two of them are just arguing back and forth what do I do when they ask me something...I don't under stand why I feel so nervous right now I've been lying to Lexxi and my past girlfriends forever why do I feel this way "Yongguk tell me she's lying.... she's lying" Lexxi said then she looked at me omo what do I say my mouth is just glued shut right now I can't seem to say anything thing the only thing I can think of saying is sorry "I told you... boy your one stupid can't even figure out when your man is cheating on you" Lee hi said smirking I looked at Lexxi and her eyes were watering up "Yongguk... you are the most disgusting person in the world right behind this ....it's over" Lexxi looked at me one last time and then ran away... "finally now it's just us" Lee hi said seductively and started to come towards me but I stopped her and then walked out the restaurant... why do I feel like this I cheat all the time, I've broken up with tons of girls why do I feel like a horrible person right now...

 

Lexxi P.O.V.

"I can't believe he did that!" Cl yelled "I knew there was something about him.." g dragon said and I just sat there silent.. we were on our way back home "is ok don't feel to down, your a beautiful girl with a great personality you can get someone 1,000 times better than him" g dragon said kindly while rubbing your shoulder " thanks..." I said with a weak smile. We got to the house and we said or goodbyes and I got out and lazily walked up to the house and opened the door and ailee was sitting on the couch and when she heard me come in she jumped up and asked question after question " so how did it go? Where did y'all go? Was the food goods? Did-" I cut her off  " sorry I really not in the mood right now I just wanna lie down" I said while walking towards the stairs and going to my room....

 

I don't understand was I not good enough for him? If he wasn't happy why didn't he just leave? Why did he have to cheat, why didn't he tell me he wasn't happy? All these thoughts ran through my mind while I was lying down. I just got done crying and now I'm just thinking why? Then Himchan popped into my mind and I sat up "I need him now" I grabbed my phone and called him...

 

Himchan P.O.V.

"Hyung your back..!" Zelo yelled as I heard the door open and close "hey...." I heard Yongguk say faintly, what's wrong with him did he finally realize that  what he was doing was wron- money, I in hate money, money, money. shinmulna museowo doni~ I picked up my phone without looking at the caller id "hello" I said and then I heard crying " Himchan I need you.." the person said softly  I then realized it was Lexxi  "I'll be there soon don't move" I said and then hung up I hurried and grabbed my jacket and opened the door "Hyung where are you going?" Jongup said "don't worry I'll be back" I said and then left out and headed over to Lexxi' s house..

 

Ding Dong~ I waited for someone to open the door and it opened and I was ailee "oh hey Himchan why are you here?" She asked "is Lexxi here?" "Yeah but-" I then walked in the house and went up to Lexxi' s room, I stop in front of her door and slowly opened and walked in I saw Lexxi lying on her bed she looked horrible... when I opened the door she must of heard me cause she looked over "Himchan what was I thinking.."she said softly I then walked over and say next to her on her bed "you find out about him.." I didn't even wanna finish and she just nodded and I hugged her and she hugged me back "why could I be with you..why did I go to him when I had feelings for you.." she whispered " I wanted you too I didn't think I was good enough for you" I whispered back we then looked at each other and slowly started to lean in and then around lips touched and all I felt was sparks... I finally got her...