Announcement

Stupid, I Love You

Bang Yongguk P.O.V.

So plan to pursue Lexxi is going good so far. Today I want to take my group and Lexxi and her friends out. And no one knows yet but I'm going to ask out Lexxi today, and I want to make sure Himchan gets a front seat. "Are you guys ready yet?" "I'm ready" "me too" Daehyun said then Youngjae said while running out behind him "We're ready" Jongup said walking out with zelo " Ok where Himchan" "I'm right here..." Himchan said in a low face, he knew that we we're going out with Lexxi and her friends and he wasn't so happy about that " Ah here's our guest of honor" I said smiling and putting my arm over his shoulder. But he then brushed my arm off his shoulder "whatever, let's just get this day over with" "awe come on Himchan don't be like that, you should be happy your going to see Lexxi again" I said smiling " don't play with me Bang I'm not in the mood" "don't be like that hyung, it's going to be fun" Daehyun said smiling trying lift his spirit "yeah hyung, i can't wait to meet the noona's" zelo said smiling "let's go guys" I said while opening the door and everyone went out. This going to be an interesting

 

 

 

 

Lexxi P.O.V.

So me and Bang have been going on a few dates and I'm starting to like him. I've been thinking about Himchan less and less everyday and I've been thinking about Bang more. I guess ailee's plan worked. But today Bang asked if I wanted to go out with him and his group today and I said it's ok with me as long as I can bring Cl and ailee because I don't wanna be the only girl with all those guys. That'll just look weird, he of course said he doesn't care and he wanted to meet them anyways. I can't wait to meet his group his told me a lot about them. "Is he here yet?" Cl asked while sitting on the couch, I was walking down the steps because I just got done getting ready "no but he said he'll be here in a little bit" I explain " well he needs to hurry up I'm anxious to meet him" she said smiling "yeah me too, I heard of there group B.A.P but I never seen them" ailee said while sitting on the couch next to Cl "ok guys I'm sure they will be here-" I got cut off by the door bell "see that must be them" I said, I then walked over to the door and opened the door and it was six guys "hey Lexxi" Bang said hugging me "hey.." I said blushing then I looked at the rest of them and then our eyes met. I couldn't stop looking at him no matter how much I tried i couldn't stop looking at Himchan...

 

 

 

Everyone came in and then Bang started talking "Ok guys well this is Lexxi, Lexxi this is zelo" he pointed at the tall boy "hi noona" he said blushing, Omo he is cute "this is Jongup" he pointed at the boy that was at shorter boy "hi.." he said liking kinda shy "this is Youngjae" he pointed at the boy with the fat face "hello, noona" he said with a grand smile while shaking my hand "hi.." I said smiling back then Bang removed his hand "ok that's enough Youngjae" he said glaring at the guy "sorry, hyung" Youngjae said putting his head down "oh no don't be sad Youngjae it's ok" I said he was to cute to be sad "ok noona" he said smiling and and sticking his tongue out at Bang and Bang rolled his eyes. "Anyways this Daehyun" he pointed at the short guy but he was very good looking "hello noona" he said shaking my hand "may I say that you are very pretty" he said smiling "well thank you" i said blushing "why are you guys trying to steal my girl" Bang said but before I could say anything Himchan spoke "she's not your girl" he said his voice gave me goosebumps. I looked at him and he was staring at me so intensely, why do i feel this way and this is only our second time meeting...

 

 

 

Bang Yongguk P.O.V.

Oh no.. why are they staring at each other like that. "Um Lexxi who are your friends" I said. Of course I knew who they were already but I had to get her attention off Himchan. She was staring at him for a little longer then looked at me "oh right, these are my friends ailee and and Cl" she said then they girls stood up "wassup I'm Cl, the leader of 2ne1" Cl said smirking "hello I'm ailee, solo kpop idol" she said smiling "it's nice meeting you guys, we've heard a lot about about you" Daehyun said smiling while looking at Aliee and then she looked at him and looked down blushing, wow they're about to hit it off already I smiled I then looked at Lexxi and her and Himchan were looking at each other. I better ask her before she starts talking with Himchan. "Guys I have announcement to make" i said smirking....