Comfort

Stupid, I Love You

Himchan P.O.V.

After sitting in her room for a while just holding each other I slightly let go and looked her straight in her eyes " what is it? " She asked " I just wanted to make sure this was real.." I said with a genuine smile and she also smiled back and laid back on me. I can't believe it, I remember when we met, I would have never thought all this would happen from just helping a person in distress. " Does this mean that we are...?" I said in a kind of whisper voice "I don't know..." "I understand you don't wanna rush things after you just broke up with Yongguk" I said simply and she just nodded, I don't need a title to know that I have her, I know I have her I always had her but she just had to figure out who she really wanted.

 

"Call me when you get back ok, so I know you got back to the dorm alright" Lexxi said "of course" I said with a smile and pulled her into a hug "remember to always call me if you need anything ok" I said in her ear "ok.." she said and I pulled from the hug and looked her in her eyes and I smiled and in return she smiled back I hugged her once again and then walked to my car, got in and drove back to the dorm. 

 

Lexxi P.O.V.

"So what was that about" ailee asked smiling "I just needed some comforting" I simply said " I think it's more than that, you know can't get him" ailee said with a serious face " who said I was getting with him right now, I just broke with Yongguk" "ok as long as you know you can't do that" ailee said and I just nodded and headed up stairs. I can't believe he cheated on me, maybe I should.. No then Himchan will think it would only be for revenge. But I do want to get revenge but how? How do I make him feel the way I feel?

 

Bang Yongguk P.O.V.

Man I feel real bad, I could have at least broken up with her so I might not feel so bad. I suddenly got interrupted from my thoughts when someone came in the dorm "oh hyung your back, where'd you go?" I heard zelo ask "I went to see someone, is Yongguk here?" He asked crap he probably heard about what happened "yeah he's in his room" youngjae said I then heard footsteps then my door opened , ok I'm ready I'm just going to play it cool "what do you want?" I asked him with my back facing him "I came to say thank you" he said I turned around "what?" Wait a minute.. No way did he go see.. "I didn't think you would mess up this but I guess you did and thanks to you she's mine" he said smiling and turned around and shut my door. Goddamit what am going to do I can't just let him win like this. No he can't just win like this one gotta do you something but what?

 

{Thanks for reading I know this was kind short. And I know it's been a while but I've been really busy with school starting back up and all that so yeah but I will make sure to update weekly... hopeful ^^}