Not so Fast

Stupid, I Love You

G Dragon P.O.V.

"Hey babe, you wanna go hang out with Lexxi, ailee told me she's been in her room allot lately and rarely comes out" cl said. "Sure" I simply said. I feel bad for that girl, from what happened at the restaurant and all I do hope she's ok. "Ok let's get dressed and head over there." "Alright" 

 

After like an hour we were both ready and we headed over to ailee' s house. We got there and I knocked on the door. "Hey guys what's up?" Ailee said smiling while she let us in. "We wanted to see how Lexxi was doing" cl explained "oh yeah, she still get room all the time, the only time she comes out is if she needs to use the bathroom or eat" ailee said "oh wow, babe why don't you go up first I want to caught up with ailee some a little" cl said "alright" I said while walking up the steps, I walked over to Lexxi' s door and knocked. "I told you already I'm fine ailee" Lexxi yelled from inside "uh it's me, jiyong" as soon as I said that the door quickly opened "omg what are you doing here?" Lexxi said looking like a little school girl I laughed and asked if I could come in. "Of course, of course" she said fastly and she grabbed my arm and escorted me in. We then sat on the bed.

 

Lexxi P.O.V.

Omg jiyong came to see me!?! I wonder wh- wait I know why, if course ailee told him I want coming out of my room. Of course, I don't know why she so worried, I just need to think is all. "So I heard from ailee that you've been in your room allot and will barely come out, are you ok?" Jiyong said looking worried, OMG g dragon is worried about me!?! OMO, ok Lexxi calm down, it course he's worried we are friends. "Of course she did, look there no need to be worried I'm just in my room allot more now cause I need to think is all" I said coolly "ok well it's good that your ok, you know you can call anytime you need someone to talk to" jiyong said genuinely and then grabbed my phone and out his number in it and he patted my shoulder, I tried so hard not to freak out, like I have g dragons NUMBER!! Calm down Lexxi, calm down I gotta keep it cool, "hey Lexxi" cl said popping her head in the door "hey" I said with a smile "are you o-" "it's fine ailee over exaggerated" I said "oh really, of course but ok then since your ok that good" "yup" I said simply "well we just so by to make sure you were ok, since you are we can go then" "ok guys, come by more often alright?" I said smiling "alright" they both said smiling then they walked down stairs and left. I'm glad they stopped by. 

 

Bang Yongguk P.O.V.

How can I get Lexxi back? Maybe I take everybody over there a-, but then Himchan and her will be together too. What to do what to do? "Hyung" I heard zelo say and I saw him come in my room "Hyung, I miss noona (Lexxi), when can we go see her again?" "We should go see her right?" "Yes of course, we haven't seen her in forever" "ok let's go see her then" "yay, come on Hyung let's get everyone ready to go see her" zelo said excitedly and ran out, I guess this how I'm going to get to talk to her. 

 

We got to her house and we all got out and daehyun and youngjae raced to the door. Daehyun got there first and knocked on the door "how is it?" Someone said as they opened and then we saw that is was ailee "omo, hi guys I didn't know you were coming by come in"she said not looking at me at all, I guess she notice me or something I don't know. "Hi.."she said to daehyun and blushing "hey.." He said back, wow this is weird "umm his let's-" I got cut off by someone coming down the steps "what are you doing here?" It was Lexxi and as she came down she was shooting me a death glare. "Noona!" Zelo said running to her and hugging her "noona it's been so long since we last saw you, I missed you" zelo said pouting and then he let go of her "hi zelo, I missed you too but of course I knew you guys must of been busy right?" She said "you could have at least stopped by to say hi noona"youngjae said smiling and hugged Lexxi and Lexxi smiled and hugged "I'm sorry guys, I'll make sure to stop by more often then" "have you been ok, lex" Himchan said looking at her "I'm fine channie" she said smiling and hugged him, I can't take this anymore. I walked over to Lexxi and grabbed her and dragged her to the kitchen. "What do you thi-" I then cut her off by kissing her, I can't let Himchan win.