One Interesting Day

Stupid, I Love You

 {this is how himchan looks when lexxi meets him and throughout the story, enjoy}

Lexxi P.O.V.

"Lexxi" "yeah.." "can you come here please" she said sounding like a mom and i got scared, did she see the broken lamp? "Yes.." i said like  a scared little kids "what happened to my lamp?" She said pointing at the broken lamp on the floor. I knew she saw it, you're going to pay this Yongguk.. "sorry last night i guess i drank to much cause i was so excited to try soju and-" she cut me off "ok just don't let it happen again, I like that lamp" she said while pouting a little " mian haeyo (I'm Sorry)" i said while hugging her head "ok it's fine, well anyways do you want to go to the mall with me? I want to my friends Cl and..." "Omo, you know Cl from 2ne1!! Omo I'm going to meet Cl!" I said while doing this awkward happy dance, then she hit me in my head "Let me finish, and my friends lee hi, now lee hi isn't the nicest person but once she opens up to you it'll be fine" she explain, i was kind of nervous to meet them....

 


Lexxi P.O.V.

So we got dressed and the door bell rang "I'll get it!"yelled while running down the steps and i slowed down and fixed myself a little cause i was meeting Cl. So i opened the door and i saw this girl i was guess she was lee hi "umm ailee didn't tell us she had maids at her house now" she said with a smirk "what did you just say why I should-" i swear i was about to slap this into next week "woah that was really rude lee hi" she said hitting the girl " hello, you must be ailee's..." "Omo your Cl, i love you" i fan girled and then i stopped from embarrassment " I'm sorry I'm just a big fan" i said rubbing the back of my neck "it's fine , what's your name ?" "Alexis but everyone Lexxi" "nice to meet you Lexxi" she said with a smile and held her hand out and i took it and shook it, Omo I'm shaking Cl's hand " nice meeting you to" I said trying to stay calm "oh i see everyone has gotten acquainted, well now let's now let's go then" ailee said while coming down the steps. So we had our the door to ailee car....

 

Ailee P.O.V.

"Ok guys we're here" i said and everyone got out the car. We are walking and the parking lot and Cl and Lexxi are in front of me and Lee Hi, Lexxi is all in Cl's face like a little child and i smiled at that thought "I don't trust her" lee hi says while interrupting me from my thought "What" i said while looking at her with my attention "i said i don't trust her, she's seems so fake and annoying, why is she all in Cl's face like that" she said talking bad about my best friend, lee hi is my friend or whatever but i known Alexis way longer than lee hi "First off you just met her how can you judge her like that, and second she is not fake she is the realist person i know she's been with me since we were kids so i won't have you bad mouthing her" i said airing her out because i can't stand people that talk trash behind someone's back and for what anyways " what are you getting so worked up for she's just some black girl like what if she steals from you or something-" before she could continue i slapped her "how dare you call my best friend "some black girl" she is not just some black girl she is the one that was always there for me and you better watch your mouth" i spat. She touched were i slapped her "why are you so mad, she's not one of us she's just a black girl, i mean how much can you really trust them anyways" she said with a chuckle "You racist heartless , I swear to God if you ever show up in front of me i won't just slap you, stay away from me and Lexxi" said glaring daggers into her soul and she looked at me with disbelief and stormed away. How could lee hi be like that i thought she was better than that I guess not....

 


Lexxi P.O.V.
"Where's Ailee and Lee Hi?" Cl asked while looking back "i don't know, i think 
they are still in the parking lot they looked like they were talking About something important let me check" i said with a smile "Ok, I'm going to go to the bathroom i laughing way to much" she said with a smile and she went to the bathroom and i walked outside. I walk out there and no one was out there "Ailee, Ailee!" I yelled and while walking around the parking lot " where are they?" I questioned then someone grabbed my arm then i turned around and it was this guy that was obviously drunk and he looked about in his 50's "Hello pretty girl" he slurred "wh-what do you want?" I asked scared for my life " i want you, you know what they say once you go black you never go back" he said trying to lean in and kiss me "what are you doing, get off me!" I yelled struggling to push the man away "oh come on i know you want to" he said with a smirk "the lady said to let go of her so let go of her" a mystery man said i couldn't really see his face because it was dark "shut up, i can do what ever i please with-" and before he could finish the mystery man punched him " if i ever see you again won't just punch you" he said in a husky voice that scared me too. Then the man got up off the ground and ran away. I then look up at the man and he was so handsome, he had blonde hair. He then looked down at me and put a hand out for me and i took it "Are you ok" he said kindly and softly and i looked into his eyes and they were so beautiful, how can a man look so pretty?


{Thanx for reading i love you guys, I have NOTHING against Lee Hi. I love her, but i didn't want to make Cl or ailee the bad guy so it had to be her, sorry guys}