Are You Serious...

Stupid, I Love You

Lexxi P.O.V.
I just got off the phone with ailee and told her I'm fine and I told Cl the same. Me and the mystery guy were at the park and we sat in silence, then 
he spoke "are you sure you ok?" he said then I looked at him and he was looking at me concerned "Yes I'm fine, thank you" "oh it was nothing I hate stuff like that" "well still thank you anyway" I said blushing, wow I'm acting like a high school girl but i can't help it, it's just something about him "well I should take you home it's getting late" "yeah..." we got up and we started walking down the street in silence...

 

 

We got to the front of the house and I stood on the steps an he was at the bottom step "uh I'll see you around I guess" "yeah..."  I started to walk up the steps and then "wait, I didn't even get your name, mines is Himchan" I looked back and smiled "it's Alexis" then i walked inside

 

Himchan P.O.V.
I just walked in the dorm and sled down the door. Woah that girl... 
I can't explain it, we have some type of connection "hyung!" Zelo ran over to me i then got up  "where were you, you were out for a while" daehyun said while walking over to me " i just meet this the most amazing girl" I  said with dreamy eyes, then bang came out  his room "Why are you do late coming to the dorm?" "I was helping a woman in distress thank you every much" he laughed at what i said "oh really?" "Yup a beautiful black girl" i said with dreamy eyes "what's her name?"he said " Alexis" i said then suddenly he got kind of surprised "what?" I asked "you know the girl i said i met at convient store and pulled her into the alley way?" "Yes.." " that's the same person.." i looked at him in shock... was that the same Lexxi?