Ottoke...

Stupid, I Love You

Lexxi P.O.V.

What. The. Hell... what's is he doing? Why did he kiss me? I quickly pushed him away and sent him a death glare "what do you think your doing? Do you think kissing me will make me come back to you? Do you think this is a ing fairy tale story?" I yelled "whoa calm down, I know you still have feeling for me stop trying to push me away... I know you don't really want Himchan" he said trying to come closer to me "you don't know how I feel at all so don't act you do.... I damn sure don't have anymore feeling for you, you cheated on me how ever many times you did and you expect me to still have feeling for you.... I don't even see you as the same person.." I said, what does he take me for some dumb bimbo,, "but I still love you an-" "stop right there I don't even wanna hear the crap that your about to tell me.... if you really loved me you would have cared about my feeling and you wouldn't have cheated multiple times" I said and walked out of the kitchen "noona are you ok?" Jongup said "yeah what's wrong did Hyung say something wrong?" Zelo said "sorry guys I really don't want to talk about it right now,,, I just want to be alone..." I gave them a small smile and walked up the stairs

 

Himchan P.O.V. 

We were all sitting in the living room,,,"I hope noona doesn't feel bad for long.. I hate to see people I care about sad" zelo said "what happened to noona?" Youngjae said "Hyung must of said something really bad or mean to her, when she came out the kitchen she was really sad" Jongup explained "why were they on the kitchen?" Daehyun said and ailee was looking at daehyun then at one of the younger boys to answer "Hyung pulled her in there... I guess he had to talk to her about something" zelo said shrugging "I swear if Yongguk said anything-" ailee was cut off by daehyun gripping her hand and as she looked at him he shook his head "let them solve it on there own,,, it's their problem" daehyun said and I just sat and listened.. maybe I should go see if she's alright? Without saying anything I went up stairs to Lexxi' s room and knocked "what.." she said "it's me" I said and not to long after I said that she opened the door "come in..." 

 

Bang Yongguk P.O.V. 

I just leaned on the wall thinking... what should I do..."Hyung what did you say to noona?" "Yeah she looked really upset after talking to you" "you better go an apologize to her right now" as soon as I walked out the kitchen everyone was yelling at me and asking me questions. Maybe I should go up an apologize maybe I can try an be on good terms with her an then get her. yeah I just ignored everyone an went up stairs and went to Lexxi' s room but as I was about to knock I heard her talking to someone I then listened closer and realized it was Himchan she was talking to..

 

I knocked on the door "who is it?" Lexxi asked "it's me" I said and not to long after Himchan opened the door "what do you want?" He asked angrily "I want to talk to Lexxi" I said boldly "I have nothing to say to you" Lexxi said walking to the door "Lexxi stop denying your feeling-" she cut me off "stop saying that! I don't have feeling for you stop acting like you know me just leave me alone don't you get it I broke up with you for a reason, why do you keep trying to come back to me I don't want you" she yelled "oh so your going to go to Himchan my band mate wow I see you like the thrill of ing with friends I should have seen it coming, you then you ing " I said and then suddenly Himchan punched me and I fell.. "don't ever talk to her like that you piece of , you have absolutely no room to say anything" he said and punched me one more time threw me out and slammed the door.... well I can't be on good terms with her now...should I just give up?