Chapter Seven

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghee saw her scar. Her wound had healed and there is only black mark still in her knee. Again, she was on the rooftop. She looked up at the sky. She was out of her part-time job and thought, being a trainee is hard enough, she had to work hard then get money and makes her mom happy. The sound of footsteps made Sanghee turned around and there were a person who have been kind enough to her, people who really care about her, people who make her became like this. "Taeyong oppa .. Finally you're addicted to this place, right?" Sanghee laughed. Taeyong nodded, "I think so" He pulled his iPod out of his pocket and played his favorite music. He put his earset in his right ear and another one in Sanghee’s ear. They listened and felt the wind in their faces. "EXO?" Sanghee asked him. "Yes. The title is Don’t Go"

Sanghee smiled. "This song is so beautiful .." She closed her eyes to enjoy the song better. Taeyong turned his head and looked at her face. Sanghee who were enjoying the song with closed eyes didn’t realize it, until his hands moved upwards at Sanghee’s head and that girl's long hair. Sanghee opened her eyes in surprise and saw smiling Taeyong. She was stunned for a while but returned to smile shyly. She covered her cheeks so the red blush on her cheeks won’t visible. "A, Oppa, really" She pushed Taeyong’s shoulder and wiggled her feet. Taeyong saw it and smirked. Consider what she did was very funny. "We will go together to the SM building right?" Asked Taeyong after brought his hand down from her head. She smiled and nodded.

Taeyong and Sanghee finally entered SM Building. But someone in front of them made them shocked. "There you are, Sanghee. Mr. Ahn called you" The man show the way where she should go. "Me? Right now?" Sanghee pointed herself. Taeyong looked at Sanghee. The person in front of them nodded. Taeyong tossed her head to told Sanghee to follow that person. And she did it. She followed him into a room. "Ah, Annyeong haseyo" Sanghee said it when she saw Mr. Ahn with someone and they seemed have some meeting. One of them told her to sit down. And she bowed and sat in an empty seat.

"After school?" Mr. Ahn opened tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter