Chapter Fourteen

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan parked his car in the edge of the sreet. There was tremendous anxiety in his heart.


"Sanghee-a? What's wrong ?!" Luhan exclaimed, touching and caressing Sanghee’s shoulder. Sanghee frowned, "It's okay .. I’m just feeling a little dizzy" was coming out of , but in her heart, there was a very big question mark that made her realize something. Something she had never thought before, something she could not dig, her past. Luhan who saw it got something wrong in Sanghee’s behavior, but it was not as big relief he felt when Sanghee said that she is okay.


Luhan started his car again and on the way to Sanghee’s house, he was no longer dared to inquire about her past. No. But, their past.


Arriving in front of Sanghee’s house, Luhan out from his car to open the door for Sanghee but he stopped because Sanghee was out from his car first. Sanghee smiled, "Thank you for driving me home, oppa"
 

Luhan nodded, "I'm happy to take you home. Enter your house already! It’s very cold nights you’ll sick if you’re outside for long time"


"Got it .. Annyeong!" Sanghee stood in front of door waving her hand to Luhan and entered her house. While Luhan who saw her who had entered into the house smiled, got into his car and drove to return to EXO’s dormitory.


"Eomma .. I'm home .." said Sanghee while put off her shoes. Her eomma who was watching TV rushed and hit Sanghee’s back.


"You're a naughty child!! You go out there all day long until late at night and not bring your cell phone ?! I bought an useless expensive phone if you do not use it! You know how worried am i?!" snapped her mother. Sanghee just in pain and smiled.


"I'm sorry mom .. This morning I was in a hurry until i left my cellphone. I'm sorry, my fault" Sanghee bowed her head. But then, jumped to hug her mother from behind. "Come on, now your only daughter is here. You don’t have to worry anymore! Smile! Today is the first day I was shooting and it was fun!" Said Sanghee soften the atmosphere. Her mother, who heard it just sighed.
 

"This kid, really ... You want some potatoes? I think it’s baked"
Her mother let go Sanghee’s hand that hung on her shoulders and stepped into the kitchen to take baked potatoes. Sanghee sitting on the couch while watching a TV show that was being watched by her mother. She looked enjoying the TV show, but actually she wasn’t. She was very curious about what happened earlier. When her mother came with boiled potatoes, Sanghee’s hand pulled her mother’s hand to sit beside her.
 

"Eomma .. I wanna ask something” asked Sanghee.

"What is it, my daughter?"

Sanghee seemed Hesitant but she forced herself.

"What happened to me when I was little? Why I can’t remember my childhood time?"
 

Sanghee’s mother who was about to eat a baked potato in her hand but suddenly transfixed. She put back the baked potatoes into a bowl she was holding and smiled gently. Sanghee who saw it realized that there were a lot of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter