Chapter Thirteen

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13
He wanted to say everything in his mind. He wanted to say the reason why he called her Kitten. He wanted to say that he finally found his piece of the puzzle that missed. He waited and waited but .. where is she? it was 6 pm but she was not there. Luhan phoned her for about 10 times but she did not pick up her phone. What's wrong with her? Did she leave her cellphone at home? One hour later I have to go to the shooting location! Does she hate me? Am I that annoying? Thought Luhan in sense of  worry.

 
 Maybe she is busy. Luhan entertained himself who had been waiting for 2 hours without any signs of Sanghee. Luhan took a deep breath and pulled out a bracelet from his pocket. He looked at the beautiful evening sky. Suddenly all the memories of his childhood time poked out and he was greatly missed those days. They looked at the twilight sky on a hill with a little girl. A little girl who used to always protect him. A little girl who becomes his first love. A little girl who he promised to stay together forever. He woke from his childhood daydreams because Hyun Kyun phoned and told him to get ready.


"Understood. I can go there by myself"

 
Luhan’s waiting-time just for Sanghee in that day came to an end.

 
Shooting located inside a coffee shop, everybody had gathered and they really enthusiast to start their big project, the most waited drama; I Married a Student. Include Sanghee. This is an opportunity to test herself, to learn something she had never done before. Acting in a drama. Sanghee is a girl who always works hard and likes to learn new things. When her eyes caught Min Hyorin, her brain asked her body to walk closer to her senior and asked for advice and suggestions. Ahn Jaehyun who was sitting, enjoying his coffee approached Hyorin and Sanghee and then talked with them. Luhan who just arrived, greeted the crews with a bright smile in his face, but when he noticed Sanghee, his face expression changed. There she was ... talking happily with the others. He bit his lower lip and turned to the other way and sat next to Minhye, Sanghee's manager, and he asked something to her.

 
The first scene is Sanghee busy serving customers. When she heard what she should do that, she smiled. Being a waitress was her daily life and that was very easy for her to act in front of the camera naturally. The director was satisfied with Sanghee’s acting ability, as well as the other crews, they felt that Mr. Shim choose the right new actress.


"This is the first time they met. In the coffee shop. Jikyung served the customers, but there is one customer who is annoying and he named Taehwan, played by Luhan" Said the director. Luhan who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter