Chapter Six

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sing pretty good!" A girl tapped Sanghee and smiled during the break in vocal class. Sanghee turned around and saw an adorable girl. "Thank you .. My name is Geum Sanghee. You?" Sanghee stuck out her hand to invite her acquaintance. "I'm Rosie Lee.. I have become a trainee for two years. Pleased to meet you, Sanghee" They shook hands and gave each other a smile. They sat in the corner and Rosie saw something. "Sanghee-a, you're bleeding! Wait here I'll get you medicine and bandage" Rosie was about to stand up to take the medicine but Sanghee held her hand. "No need. The Blood is already dry, It’s not necessary –”

"You'll get an infection, I would take the medicine" Rosie rushed to the first aid box and opened it to get some medicine and bandages. "Are you sick?" A sound popped. Rosie turned and widened her eyes, "Ah, Luhan sunbae .. Not me, but my friend" she smiled.

Sanghee saw Rosie came, she welcomed the arrival by smiling, but when she saw someone behind, she stood up and bowed. Luhan was recognized him, "You! Jajangmyeon girl!" Luhan pointed Sanghee. Rosie saw them both, "Sunbae you know her?"

Luhan nodded, "I knew her before you did, Rosie .."

Sanghee was annoyed with the way Luhan called her, "Sunbae, my name is Geum Sanghee. Don’t follow Sehun" Sanghee said it politely. Luhan laughed, "Ah, sorry .. By the way, are you hurt?" He was looking down and saw blood on Sanghee’s training. Luhan did squat and rolled Sanghee’s training up to in the top her knee. Sanghee surprised but let them continue it. "It looks like it is a new injury. Am I right?" Luhan looked up. Sanghee nodded. Rosie began to open the medicine and told Sanghee to sit down and straighten her legs. Sanghee followed those two people’s order and they started doing something for her injury, but she felt it was not necessary. "I'm okay, really. It isn’t necessary –”

Luhan looked into Sanghee’s eye. About two seconds and Luhan put his index finger in front of his lips. "Shhh .. Let the expert work" He returned his look to her knee. Sanghee felt her heart stopped in two seconds earlier.

"Finished!" Rosie squealed a little. Luhan unrolled Sanghee’s training. "Thank you, Rosie and.. Luhan sunbae .." She said shyly and made Luhan chuckled, thught it's funny. The trainees peeked at them and some of them felt envy. Sanghee knew it and slightly ducked her head. Her index finger softly scratched her forehead to cover her face. The couch asked the trainees to come and practice. However, Luhan left the vocal class, his business finished there. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter