Chapter Twelve

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Luhan WHO saw it felt there was something strange about him. That piece of the puzzle faded. Sanghee did not remember 'Kitten'. In fact she does not like it. Did Sanghee forgot that Luhan is her childhood friend?


"Sanghee .. how about your photoshoot today? Is it running smoothly?"Asked Taeyong on Sanghee.
 

"Of course, oppa .. I am the chameleon! Can adjust myself according to the place. How about you? How about your  training today?" Said Sanghee. Luhan who saw it just heaved a heavy sigh and asked his manager to go directly to exo dormitory.


"Well .. everything is working as usual. Exhausting. But today there is something different .. "said Taeyong.


"What is it?" Sanghee frowned. "Because rooftop seems wider and larger without you" Taeyong said what was on his mind. He himself did not do it deliberately. He did not understand why that sentence out of his mouth. But because it was already, he waited Sanghee’s reaction.


"Ohoho ... you miss me, oppa? I know I was a talented person to make everyone miss me haha "Sanghee laughed. Luhan who had been heard their conversation, pouted. While Taeyong just smirked and chuckled.


"I guess so. Do you want me to go there and take you home? "Taeyong offered.


"Ah .. no need .. my manager, Minhye will do it. Don’t worry. I’m the one who worried about you. I'm afraid you'll miss me too much so that makes chaotic" Sanghee joked again which makes Luhan sighed in disbelief, then went away and placed his hands into his pockets.


"Yes, and you have to apologize!" Said Taeyong.


"I’ll treat you jajjangmyeon after school. At 4pm. As an apology. I will send the address to you later"
 

"Deal. I Will wait for you"


>> In the night
Luhan was still searching for his bracelet in his room until someone opened the door.


"Hyung .. I'm home ~! What a day! It was the most fun reunion with my junior high school friends, haha, they're crazy" Sehun muttering to himself and then took off his jacket and sat down in a mattress, watched Luhan who was looking for something.


"Hyung .. What are you doing? You forgot to put your stuff? Hahaha you really have been contaminated with Yixing hyung's 'forget' disease. Maybe soon it will get worse and you will be exposed to dementi-"


"Can you please shut up? Your mouth is very annoying! Moreover, what are you doing in my room?" Said Luhan snapped. Sehun stared lazily to Luhan.


"All right! All right! I'll shut up. I just wanted to give some of the stuffs that I borrowed earlier back. The first one is Yixing hyung's jacket .." Sehun stepped closer to the hanger located at the corner of the room and hung Yixing's jacket there and then he approached Luhan who was still seeking his bracelet and took out all the contents of her closet.


"And the second one is your bracelet. Haha. You know, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter