Chapter Eleven

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, there will be a lot of romance scenes later. You really have to get used to it" Luhan said without faced towards Sanghee at all. He cleared his throat. Sanghee frowned, felt something strange but didn’t comment anything. "Then she must be close to me too. Because I also have romance scenes with her" said Jaehyun suddenly with a smile on his face then held out his hand to grab Sanghee’s hand but Luhan slapped his hand,"Yah ..."


Hyorin who saw it just laughed.

 
"What? Am I wrong? "Jaehyun shrugged. Their conversation is finished when Minhye came and told Sanghee to go to another room the next photoshoot. Luhan’s eyes followed Sanghee until she no longer visible from his eyes.


Meanwhile Taeyong still in his class, he seemed to listen to the teacher carefully but actually he was not. His entire body was in the classroom, but his mind and soul were in another place. He thought about Sanghee, whether photoshoot running smoothly or not. Do Sanghee and Luhan getting closer or not.


"Pajamas?" Asked Sanghee to the fashion stylist. The fashion stylist nodded, "Next, is a photoshoot on the bed, so you use pajamas"


Sanghee widened her eyes, "Beds ???"


Minhye nodded, "The scene is a funny scene, you can kick Luhan or pinch his cheeks. So you do not have to worry"


"Hey, are you ready?" Luhan appear with blue pajamas and messy hair, but, hell yeah, he looked cute with that hair. "You go out for a cup of coffee and when you come back here, I'm done" by her hand, Sanghee signaled Luhan to go out from woman dressing room. Luhan pouted, but still made ​​his way to come and converse with Hyorin and Jaehyun.

 
After 10 minutes passed, Sanghee already wore pink pajamas with her hair in two pigtails, came out of the dressing room and headed to a place where three other main characters were talking. Jaehyun was the first one to determine Sanghee’s presence.


"Hey, Miss .. please, bed over there .. Luhan, take your bride!" Jaehyun joked with elbowed Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan smirked and turned around towards Sanghee.

 
"Come on, Kitten" Luhan sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter