Ch.1

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stared up at the ceiling, wandering about the black dot he was looking at. How long had it been there? Why had he never noticed it before? Did Jonghyun stare at this same black dot when he couldn’t sleep too? So many questions ran through Key’s far from tired mind as he lay in bed next to Jonghyun.

But the black dot moved.

“HOMIINGAWD!” Key exclaimed, shooting off the bed as fast as he could. The black dot? It was a spider, and it was now dangling off the ceiling. Right above Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun! Get up! There’s a spider dangling above your head!” Key whispered, trying to keep his voice down not to wake Jonghyun’s parents. Jonghyun just mumbled and rolled over, and the spider came lower. Key hopping up and down waving his arms, doing the ‘OMFG IT’S A SPIDER’ dance. He had to save Jonghyun, but there was no way in hell he was going near the spider.

“Jonghyun moooove! It’s going to get you! Get up! Kill it!” Key whined, kicking the bed with his foot. My boyfriends going to get eaten by a spider!

Jonghyun opened his eyes sleepily, and stared right at the spider that was dangling inches above his head.

And he reached up and squished it between his fingers.

Key stared at him in complete shock as Jonghyun rolled over and grabbed a tissue to wipe the spider guts off and then went right back to sleep. He stood at the side of the bed and shook his head; there was no way he was going near Jonghyun until he washed that hand. He huffed and turned to march out of the room.

It had been a month since he had moved in with Jonghyun’s family. Not that he really had a choice, because after the incident with his father, Jonghyun’s parents wouldn’t let him go back to his own house. So, they let him move into the guest bedroom; even though most nights he slept with Jonghyun. He was very grateful to them for doing this, who knows what would have happened if he went back home. He hadn’t seen nor heard from his parents since that night. Although he pretended that he didn’t care, deep down inside he did wander if his mother missed him or even cared that he was gone. But since she never came looking for him that was the answer.

He entered his room and closed the door behind him and the lights. It was almost time for him to get up anyway so he got dressed in his school uniform. Jonghyun’s parents had br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter