THE FIRST AND LAST CONFESSION

A Knight Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai had his eyes closed while his back pin down to the bed. The tears keep on trickling down from his eyes. He thought he will see only darkness if he closed his eyes but he was haunted with images where he being ignorance all this while to his one and only best friend. Suddenly he feels something flick his forehead hard. Just like how she’ll do whenever he was crying from the bullying. He opens his eyes immediately and her face is what greets his vision, pouting in a manner when she wanted him to stop crying when they were still children. Kai eyes went twice larger and he sits abruptly wanting to see if that is really his taken knight but she gone as fast as she appear.

“I start to hallucinate…” as he was about to wipe the tears that started to dry, he realized something is in his grasp. An envelope, the one Lay give before leaving him alone. He rips it end slowly not wanting to damage the content. A piece of letter neatly folded in it casing, Kai pulled out carefully and spread it revealing her familiar hand writing.

Dear Kai,

Congratulation on your wedding!! ^^ By the time you read this maybe I’m no longer breathing. Sad, huh? I bet you’re crying a river by now. I know you better than yourself. Look, I’m not so good in this kind of thing, you know right? Just let me say this. Cross your heart, you will not laugh or I will kill you in your sleep, not trying to be creepy but yeah! I like you, love you even. I don’t know since when, maybe when you kiss me back when we were child you remember?

 

 

 

“Yes! Run away you big fat bully!!” the small petite girl scream to the chubby boy who are now running away from them. The one who bullied Kai, her first love. She is a messed mixed with dirt and little scratch here and there. Slowly the child makes her way to the bullied ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter