A

A Knight Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s too late…” the beautiful man in the white coat said, squeezing lightly her shoulder in order to calm her.

*************************************

“Wouldn’t it be awesome? It’s like double date. The only differences are we are getting married not dating.” The once quiet Kai said with much excitement in his voice. My hearts shrinks and sink upon hearing his excited statement. I have been falling for this childhood friend of mine since forever but maybe he is just oblivious to that. Who am I lying to? I am not his ideal girl. Demure, quiet and feminine is totally not me. I am the opposite of that all. “You go on and get married yourself. I don’t think I would get married” I said punching his shoulder quite hard and cause him to fall flat on his back, deep in his comfy bed. “Who would want to marry a crazy and rough tomboy like you?” he jokes and laugh. I just smile it away knowing there is no point in arguing with that.

“Never mind me. Did she treat you right? Because if she didn’t you will have to witness the biggest cat fight ever…” I said joking but in protective tone. He looks at me smiling still having his back on his bed. “She’s the biggest thing ever happen to me” he said smiling dreamily. As on cue, my chest hurting as I let out a heavy cough. I don’t know whether the pain come from the cough or the word he just utter. Kai flinched and get in sitting position rubbing my back. “You okay, man? You’ve been coughing like crazy for the whole week” he said worried. I feel happy and if possible melting into his action but with him calling me man, it just turns me off “Normal cough. It will go away tomorrow” I said not wanting to worry him further.

He keeps on rubbing my back, providing heat m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter