Neverland (Part 2)

Welcome to Heaven's Gate (a U-KISS x After School drama)

It's the middle of the afternoon when they're reaching the stall number 224, Yu Gyeom's stall. There are a few persons, and Ga Eun is watching her little brother from afar, proud in his author's role. She's coming closer slowly, waving at Jae Seop and Jon Dae for them to remain discreet.
 

Ga Eun : Sorry, Sensei... How much for this one?

 

Yu Gyeom is quickly turning around, caught in a conversation with someone else and, seeing it's in reality his older sister, he suddnly drop the other person to throw himself at his neck.

 

Yu Gyeom : Eonni!! You did it, you came! I'm so happy to see you.

Ga Eun : Me too, I'm happy to see you, dongsaeng. Let me see... Your hair! Why did you cut it so short?

Yu Gyeom : Because I was too lazy to brush it every morning. Are you with friends?

Ga Eun : Well, yeah, I did. I was not going to buy three tickets and come on my own. Here is Jae Seop, a working colleague and his little brother, Jong Dae.

Jae Seop / Jong Dae : Nice to meet you.

Yu Gyeom : Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Yu Gyeom, Ga Eun eonni's little brother. Hey... Is he your boyfriend?

Ga Eun : I told you he was a colleague. We're working in the same place, Yu Gyeomie.

Yu Gyeom : Oh, what a pity. It's not funny at all. By the way, omma would like to know if you will come to spend Christmas or the New Year Eve in Naha this year.

Ga Eun : No, I don't think so. The club barely came out of a very bad phase so I think I'm going to stay in Tokyo. And, you know if I come back in Naha, she would never want to let me go. Well... Jong Dae would like to study in the JAM School, you surely can give him a few advices.

Jong Dae : You're drawing so well!

Yu Gyeom : That's because I'm drawing manga since ages and traines a lot...

 

They're both starting a passionate conversation about manga. While Ga Eun is taking a look at her little brother's works, Jae Seop is approaching her.

 

Jae Seop : It looks like not going on so well between your mother and you.

Ga Eun : As you're saying. My mother is old fashioned. The kind thinking a girl is good to nothing but finding an husband, give birth and spend her life cleaning and cooking. I always dreamed of being independent and to lead my life the way I wanted, so, obviously... It wedges. Naha is the country, you know. Mentalities are less evoluated then here. And here, it's already a little uptight...

Jae Seop : Really, in this club, we're a damn team of no-hopers. Orphans, single mothers, persons argued with the family, others who haven't any more family or almost... We're right served! Sounds like a bad talk show episode.

Ga Eun : Yes, it's clear we're such a team! But we don't care, since we're damn classy.

Jae Seop : ing damn classy. Even if we all had more or less difficult pasts, we're getting by fine with our heads up, never complaining. So I think you're right : we're damn classy.

Ga Eun : Yeah! We're the best.

 

Farther, Yu Gyeom and Jong Dae, if they seem to be talking about mangas, have another kind of conversation, in reality.

 

Yu Gyeom : My sister is so cool, isn't she?

Jong Dae : Yeah, real cool! She's exactly my type. But her hair isn't natural, right?

Yu Gyeom : No, obviously, no. She even was a yankee before. Now I think she looks like a real woman, mature and all. I almost couldn't recognize her. Hey...

Jong Dae : What?

Yu Gyeom : I think your brother really likes my sister. Can't you try to arrange something for them?

Jong Dae : Ah yeah. You want it? She has dumped me so I can try a little something for hyung.

Yu Gyeom : Great! Like this, if eonni's got a boy, maybe my mother would stop pissing her off so she will come back in Naha.

Jong Dae : What about you? Si she pissing you off as well? I have to find you a girlfriend, then...

Yu Gyeom : No, the opposite, she's supporting me. But it's not the same, since I'm a guy and blah-blah-blah. You're going to do this, then?

Jong Dae : Oui!

Yu Gyeom : Fantastic. Thanks.

 

They're high-fiving each other when no one can see, and both act as if nothing once their siblings are back to them.

 

 

The gig is over, everyone is sitting at a table of a café terrace. Lauren is devoring a huge ice cream in a cup, cheeful. Lee Young and Jun, who had other appointments, has left. By their side, a girl is having a lively conversation in English and sounds really upset.

 

Yoo Jin : Aaaah, it was so great! This singer is excellent.

Kyung Jae : I must admit she quite impressed me.

Bekah : I didn't know her at all and I must admit it was not bad, yeah. I never would have thought Yoo Jin would have so good tastes. I don't know why, I was envisioning you fond of groups like Morning Musume.

Lauren : I love Morning Musume! It's the groupe I like the more more more more more.

Juyeon : Ah this. She listens to this all day long.

Raina : Dongsaeng, you liked the gig?

Lauren : Hum. It was good. But Morning Musume are better.

Lizzy : You like AKB48? They're singing everyday at the highest floor of the Donki.

Lauren : For real? I could see them one day, omma?

Juyeon : If you behave well, maybe. Boys... You all are very silent.

Soohyun : We're carefully listening.

Hoon : And it's not easy to get a word in edgeways with you.

Kevin : I won't kindle that discussion. I'm like Switzerland : neutral.

Lizzy : You're so cute!

Kyung Jae : Well, it's a nice time... But what are we doing now? Don't tell me we all going to go back home after it all.

Hoon : I'm out until tonight, anyway.

Soohyun : Poor Hoon! When Ara wants something, it's pretty hard to put against her.

Kyung Jae : As you're saying. It reminds me many things...

Raina : You look like having a lot of memories together.

Kevin : We know each other since we were kids, so...

Lauren : Oppa, oppa... I know where we can go.

Kyung Jae : Where?

Lauren : At the Belvedere!

Juyeon : Mi corrazon, the Belvedere is not for adults. What do you want us to do there?

Lauren : The Ferries wheel! And too, there is a swing-pool with balls and to there is carosales scary just for adults.

Yoo Jin : Yeah, I heard there's an attraction with a huge propeller turning to 380°.

Lizzy : Not kidding? It sounds cool. I'm fond of sensational merry-go-rounds!

Kevin : Not me.

Raina : We're managing Belvedere's new IT stocks. It would be easy for me to get you lower prices tickets.

Lauren : Oh, Raina eonni is real strong!

Juyeon : Alright but do we all want to go to the Belvedere? You can't decide that on your own, Lauren. When in group, decisions have to be taken according to the others too.

Hoon : It won't bother me to go. I'm out anyway, as I said, so there's no difference for me.

Kyung Jae : I never went there. So... Why not?

Yoo Jin / Lizzy : We're going too!

Kevin : Well... I do, so. Even if I don't like merry-go-rounds.

Ki Seop : I guess I can come as well.

Soohyun : I don't really like sensational merry-go-rounds neither but if I go, I will keep Kevin company. He'll be feeling less lonely.

Bekah : Since everyone is alright, I'm going going to play party-poopers.

Lauren : Did you see, omma? Every oppas and eonnis they want to go to the Belvedere too.

Juyeon : Well, alright, alright... Let's go, then.

 

They're all getting up while the girl behind them, who hasn't stopped yelling on the phone, is hanging up with rage. She's suddenly noticing someone in the group apparently clicking in her mind and she's stepping closer to them, screwing up her eyes. Then, once sure of herself, she's stepping close again and grabs Ki Seop by his coat, under everyone's surprised eyes.

 

Sung Ah : Ki Seop? Is that you?

Ki Seop : Mwot?

Sung Ah : Yes, that's you! I just can't believe it.

 

She's throwing herself at his neck. Recognizing the young girl, Yoo Jin has a joyful exclamation, while Ki Seop is holding the "unknown" in his arms.

 

Ki Seop : Sung Ah...

 

Except Yoo Jin, they're all looking at each other, dumbfounded and wondering.

 

 

Ki Seop has left with Sung Ah. So, the others has gone at the amusement park without him. There, what Lauren wanted to do first was the Ferris wheel. She's climbed with her mother and Kyung Jae, as well as Lizzy since Kevin has refused to. Hoon is of course with Yoo Jin, but also with Raina. The only ones left down earth were, Kevin, obviously and Soohyun and Bekah, here to keep them both company.

 

Soohyun : You're sure you don't want to go?

Kevin : Well...Yes. I'd rather stay here, on solid ground.

 

Up, Raina, even if she's a bit disappointed, is taking an advantage of the Tokyo's wonderful view from these heights.

 

Raina : Wow! How impressive. I didn't even have the time to sightsee the city properly since I am here.

Yoo Jin : Raina-yah is working very hard?

Raina : Yes. It's rare if I have free time like now. It makes me meeting no one.

Yoo Jin : Oh no, don't say that. We're here.

Raina : Yes, but I'm scared I'm bothering you. You all look so close. And solid.

Yoo Jin : Raina-yah bothers no one.

 

She doesn't seem completely convinced. She's putting her chin against the iron edge of her cab, suddenly a little melanchoholic, and most of all, to leave the lovey-dovey together... Yoo Jin is wrapping her arms around Hoon's and is holding it close against her looking at the view.
 

Hoon : So... Who's this Sung Ah with who your brother has left? Unless you don't know her.

Yoo Jin : I know her very well. She used to live in our neighborhood. In fact, Sung Ah's Ki Seop's fiancee.

Hoon : His fiancee?

Yoo Jin : Yes. Let's rather say she's his pretendant. Sounds more fair.

Hoon : His pretendant. You mean, like in... forced marriage?

Yoo Jin : Hum... Yeah. No, I'm kidding! They've been in love since primary school. They start dating by the beginning of Junior High until the end of High School. But, from the moment she chose her University, she went to Australia, to improve her English. It matches the moment where I started dating boys to. And so... Since then, he's bloody pissing me off!

Hoon : So he hasn't always been that protective with you?

Yoo Jin : Oh yes he did. But after that, it became worse.

Hoon : I see.

Yoo Jin : Hey... Tell the truth, you have been scared when I said yes to forced marriage, haven't you?

Hoon : Not at all.

 

Yoo Jin is laughing, and puts a kiss on his cheek, before talking to Raina again. In the other cab, Lizzy is looking at the view with a mix of admiration and deception.é

 

Lizzy : Pffft. It's so beautiful but at the same time, it really . It's supposed to be the absolute top of romantism but when looking at it all alone, it's nothing worth.

Lauren : Why Lizzy eonni you're obliged to be lolalone?

Lizzy : Because Kevin is scared of the Ferris wheel.

Lauren : Ah ah, so funny! Even I not scared.

Juyeon : That's the way it is, niña... Everyone don't react the same way to things.

Lizzy : Argh, I hate it. Yah, Woo Seung Hyeon! Since you don't want to go with me, I won't cook you blueberry muffins for your breakfast tomorrow morning!!

Kyung Jae : (low, to Juyeon) Since they're not sleeping together, she's got a hold on him with food instead of ...

 

Juyeon is slightly laughing. From those heights, she was feeling so fine. She's wrapping an arm around Kyun Jae's and puts her chin against his shoulder.
Down, Kevin is aggrieved.

 

Kevin : Oh no, she's angry! When she's angry, I've can do nothing. Not even holding her hand.

Soohyun : I really think you should overcome your fears and climb with her. It's only a Ferris wheel, nothing very scary.

Kevin : Really?

Soohyun : You know her. You know how she is. I could understand for the very impressive merry-go-rounds but this round... Even Lauren can climb in it.

Kevin : Alright, then...

 

He's shyly stepping forward an moves his arms when the cab in which Lizzy was is on the verge of getting down.

 

Kevin : Lily! Lily! I come! I come!

Soohyun : Are you sure you really want not to go there? It doesn't bother me to stay here all alone.

Bekah : Yes, everything's alright. I'm going to stay too.

 

They're both down together once Kevin is finally with Lizzy, who's suddenly no more angry.
 

Bekah : In fact, I don't really like amusement park.

Soohyun : Neither do I. But I like spending times with my friends so if they go there, there I go too. It's a little stupid, I know.

Bekah : I have noticed you were the bosom buddies kind. Feels like you never get tired of each other or something. I admire that. People often very quickly get on my nerves.

Soohyun : You know, we know each other since always or almost. They're like my family. But less pissing off.

Bekah : It's fine. I don't really have friends so I don't know what it is. I'm not used to big groups like this. It feels weird being in some kind of clique.

Soohyun : It's good you have came.

Bekah : By the way, I would like to... I...

 

She suddenly stops, unable to say more. Her who was talking properly earlier, is now suddenly out of words. Bekah is shutting her eyes very strong to try to focus.

 

Soohyun : Kevin is pale. Poor one. Seems like he will never stand the complete round...

Bekah : In fact, I came here to be with you.

Soohyun : Sorry?

 

He's turning his face to her, surprised. Not to let his gaze disconcert her, Bekah keeps on talking looking straight right in front of her, paying attention about never moving his eyes towards her. is dry, her heart beating fast and her hands are shaking. It was the first time she felt this way.

 

Bekah : Today's day, with everyone, I agreed to come to be with you and so did I for the amusement park. In fact... I... You... are really nice and cute too, and I really like you very much. I don't like crowded places or band outing or even places like this but I know I can stand it all to be with you.

 

He's remaining silent for a while... It's been ages since a girl hasn't declared to her. In his mind, he's searching how to make her understand that her feelings were one-way feelings without hurting her.

 

Bekah : Oh. What a killing silence... Listen, you...

Soohyun : I'm sorry, Bekah. In fact... I already am in love with someone else.

Bekah : Ah. I have to say I suspected it.

 

Bekah is taking the shock, with tears in her eyes. Yes, she suspected it but it was hard to handle it with dignity, though.

 

Bekah : Ki Seop is right. You can't force anyone's feelings. Anyway, I thank you for being honest with me. And... See you Monday.

 

She's bowing to thank him, then leaves the other way. Raina, followed by Kyung Jae and Lauren are arriving then.

 

Raina : What? Bekah-yah is leaving? Why? Did something happen?

Soohyun : Not realy. It's rather because of what has not happened she's leaving. Well? Was this round fine?

Raina : It was wonderful. I really loved it. Despite my vertigo... Next time, maybe we could go together? I heard it's nicer again by night.

Soohyun : Next time, maybe. Yes.

Kyung Jae : Meanwhile, I think there's someone not feeling very well because of the little ride.

 

He's pointing finger behind him. Kevin and Lizzy has just got off their cab and Kevin is pallid.

Kevin : It's not ok at all. Well, like... Not at all.

Lizzy : I'm sorry, Vinnie-chou. It's my fault. I know I shouldn't have to force you. As a recompense, tomorrow, I'll cook chocolate muffins for you. Alright?

 

 

Ga Eun is settling down - throwing herself, even - on the yamanote bench, in ecstasy. Jae Seo and Jong Dae are sitting beside her, each at one side.

 

Ga Eun : Aaaaaah! It feels so good to have a seat! I may love my brother deeply, I wouldn't make it everyday for him.

Jae Seop : What an idea wearing such shoes.

Ga Eun : The thing is that I never would have thought I'll have to be standing all this time, not being able to settle down. Your sneakers are great... Did you see this movie, "My Sassy Girl"?

Jae Seop : Oh yes, I did. And I know what you mean, then. You wish deeply!

Ga Eun : Ah, damn. It could have been fun.

Jong Dae : Noona knows that movie?

Ga Eun : It's very famous in the whole Asia. And, even if I always lived in Japan and all, I'm of Korean origins too, don't forget about it. Do you love this movie, Jong Dae?

Jong Dae : Nah. Romantic comedies are not for boys. I'd rather watch fight movies. Like "Kill Bill", tou know.

Ga Eun : Oh really... It's exactly Yu Gyeom's favorite movie.

Jong Dae : Eh? Your brother is a boss.

Ga Eun : Yeah, I know. Nothing special, since he's my bro.

Jong Dae : What about you? What do you think about hyung?

Jae Seop : Jong Dae!

Jong Dae : So what? Gotta help you a little. You're so uptight!

Ga Eun : And you? Why couldn't you find a sweet girlfriend of your age, cute and nice? At least, you'd use your time in a better way. Look, this one over there... She's pretty, don't you think so? Go and talk to her.

 

There's a young girl with two braids, wearing her school uniform. She's pretty but she's "normal", which means her style is not eccentric.

 

Jong Dae : Stop it, noona. She's got a school uniform and we're Saturday evening! I'm sure she's the kind only thinking about lessons and exams.

Ga Eun : Well, it's a good kind of girl. Proves she's serious in what she's undertaking. I can talk to her for you, if you want.

Jong Dae : Hyung, tell noona to stop.

Jae Seop : So stop teasing her.

Jong Dae : Uh...

 

Since, obviously, this technique doesn't work, how will he be able to keep his promise made to Yu Gyeom? Suddenly, he's got an idea.

 

Jong Dae : Hey! Would be great if noona came and eat at home tonight. Wouldn't it?

Ga Eun : Ah, er... I can't do that. You don't have a lot of money and it's impolite to impose myself this way.

Jong Dae : Got to ask omma and abpa. Maybe they'll agree. Come on, noona, don't be like that. Say yes.

Ga Eun : But I don't want to be lacking of manners. Your parents don't even know me.

Jae Seop : He wants you to stay. Don't upset him. If our parents agree, I don't know what's the problem.

Jong Dae : See? Even hyung thinks that's a good idea. Come on, say yes.

Ga Eun : But... What if your parents say no?

Jong Dae : Hyung will walk you home.

Jae Seop : Yes. No problem.

Ga Eun : Well, in this case... Why not?

 

Jong Dae has a victorious smile. Jae Seop wasn't against her coming, it means it pleased him somewhere. A part of his mission was done. All he had to do was to manage for their parents to agree and it was won!

 

 

This day has been full of surprises! Yoo Jin, walking in the Takadanobaba streets with Hoon and is very happy of everything. She couldn't stop singing the praises of everyone.

 

Yoo Jin : What a pity Bekah has left so suddenly but I guess she had her reasons. And Lizzy... She was so worried after she forced Kvein to come with her in the Ferris wheel so she was so cute and considerate with him. I founf them very touching! And the little Lauren who's a real dynamo... Juyeon is so brave to take care of her everyday. By the way, do you think she's together with Kyung Jae?

Hoon : Hum, no, I don't think so. They look real close but at the same time, I'm feeling as if they're only good friends for now.

Yoo Jin : How pity. I think they look good together. I hope things will evoluate the right way for them. I also thought the young girl with Soohyun was very nice. And cute like a doll. Sha was at Daniel-sshi's party, wasn't she?

Hoon : Yes. And if my memory serves me well, she was at the Logotech party as well.

Yoo Jin : Han! But, then... She's a costumer.

 

Hoon's phone is starting to ring as they were reaching the sidewalk of her residence.

 

Hoon : Yoboseyo? Ara? I'm almost here. I'm downstairs, right. What? But... Why? Wait, you can't. I'm downstairs, did you hear me? And you already had your whole day to be with him, Ara. You can't do that! What if something occurs? No, wait, Ara! Ara? Ara? She hang up...

Yoo Jin : What's wrong?

Hoon : Would you believe it but I'm fired for the whole night. Ara would like to...

Yoo Jin : Would like to?

Hoon : Do some things... With Dong Ho...

 

Yoo Jin is bursting out laughing. It was pretty amusing... But not for Hoon, who couldn't believe it.

 

Hoon : Don't you realize? She's ill. She can't... do that...

Yoo Jin : And why not? She might be ill, it doesn't stop her from having desires and need like everyone, you know. And she's almost twenty. She's a young woman, no more a little girl.

Hoon : What if something occurs while doing it? Kevin and Lizzy restraining themselves. Why not Ara?

Yoo Jin : Don't compare, it's completely different. And if something occurs while doing it, Im sure Dong Ho would know what to do. You said yourself that he was someone serious.

Hoon : It's true, but... What about me? Where am I going to sleep? None of the dudes are living around here. The closer is Kyung Jae and I'm sure he won't even be home tonight. After it, it's Jae Seop that I haven't seen all day and they already are eight home.

Yoo Jin : Well I'm living right here. I know there's no boys stuff but at least, all you'll have to do will be crossing the street to be back home tomorrow morning.

Hoon : I can't go at your place. It's... Well, your place.

Yoo Jin : You don't have the choice, anyway. And your stomach is gurgling loud. Come on, I'll cook you omelet-rice and kimbaps. Do you want some?

Hoon : You can cook kimbaps?

Yoo Jin : Of course. I'm Korean too.

 

 

The night has almost fell when they're reaching the house where Jae Seop lives with his family. It's a poor corner of Yoyogi, in one of the rarest old-fashioned alleys, with small square houses.

 

Jong Dae : I'm going to ask omma and abpa. You stay here, ok?

 

Jong Dae is sinking into the house.

 

Jae Seop : Jong Dae likes you a lot. I think he hoped coming into you.

Ga Eun : I have noticed, eyah. But you know, I'm no pedo-noona into pubescents. I never been the kind to pick up in the crib. I want a little bit more of testosterones.

Jae Seop : I see. It's true that sixteen is a young age.

Ga Eun : But on the other hand... He's got a brother I'm thinking is really cute.

 

Jong Da's head appears by the door small opening and says it's ok, their parents are alright. Ga Eun goes to the door and when Jae Seop is sure Jong Dae doesn't look, he's grabbing Ga Eun by the arm to bring her closer. He's doing nothing more than holding her wrist and putting a peck on her cheeks but it's enough for Ga Eun. The feeling is shared... Secluded from any gazes, she's biting her lower lip, shutting her eyes, to contain her joy then she's entering into the house.

The living-room is very small and poorly decorated, neighboring the kitchen, small as well. In the middle, there's a low table with eight cushions.

 

Mom : Annyeong haseyo! I'm Jae Seop's mom. Pangapseumnida.

Ga Eun : Lee Ga Eun. Pangapseumnida. Sorry to gatecrash here...

Mom : To gatecrash? Not at all! Here, we say : when there's enough for eight, there's enough for nine. And, it's not often that Jae Seop is bringing a pretty young girl home. Sit down.

Ga Eun : Thanks a lot.

 

She's following Jae Seop and Jong Dae and sit on the floor between them. Naturally, Jae Seop is giving in his cushion. She's feeling a little bothered to impose on... At the same time, the place looked very warm.

 

Mom : Abpa! Come here, quick! The dinner is going to be done and you have to greet good evening Jae Seop's girlfriend!

Jae Seop : Omma! We're only working colleagues.

Mom : Yes, yes, of course. They all say that.

Jae Seop : Omma, please... You're embarrassing Ga Eunnie.

Abpa : Good evening, agasshi. Ga Eun, right? Pangapseumnida.

Ga Eun : Yes, that's right. Pangapseumnida.

 

She wants to get up.

 

Abpa : No, stay here. I'm going to sit too. Jae Seop, I'm glad you finally brought a sweetheart. She's beautiful.

Mom : Oh, but she's not his sweetheart. They're working colleagues.

Abpa : Yes. My foot! Agasshi, you already drank soju, did you?

Jae Seop : She's a little Korean though...

Ga Eun : To be honest, I have never tasted it. It's far from my "Okinawa Island culture". In my family, we're not quite plunged in our Korean roots.

Abpa : Ah, you see. You're a sharp tongue. This will be the occasion or never to taste it. I'm going to get a bottle.

Mom : Jae Hyun! Jong Goon! Sun Ryeol! Sun Ja! It's dinner time! Ga Eun-ah, do you like Korean barbecue?

Ga Eun : To tell the truth... I have never ate it of my life.

Mom : Really? Jae Seop, you did well to bring her home. This little girl doens't know what's good.

 

All of Jae Seop's siblings are way younger than him. There even is a little girl, barely older than Lauren. They're all talking Korean between them and settle in a racket which never seems to scare Ga Eun at all. They all introduced them to her, while Jae Seop's father is serving soju then his mother is demanding everyone to speak Japanese for Ga Eun - except the youngest of the sisters, staring at her hair with admiration.

 

Mom : Fine. Before you start stuffing yourself... Jong Goon, say the grace.

Jong Goon : Yes, omma.

 

He's starting reciting a prayer. Ga Eun is suddenly very embarrassed. She's leaning over Jae Seop to whisper something into his ears.
 

Ga Eun : I'm not a Christian. I don't know a single word of the prayer.

Jae Seop : Do like I do. Close your eyes and mime anything with your lips. They'll be completely taken in.

 

She's doing so. The dinner is starting a few seconds after that, the silence of the prayer stopping immediately. It was a quite lively mood... Nothing in common with what she always known. She's asked all kind o questions about her, her life and what she has done before. She's, of course, carefully hiding the darkest part of her past... And as they're chatting, in the course of a conversation, someone puts an hand on hers. She knows who it is... And squeezes his hand back. Just like earlier... Jong Dae thinks his mission is almost complete when he's noticing under the table.

 

 

Raina has stationned her car a bit farther. She's insisting to walmk him home. It was a small house... The rent surely isn't very expensive.

 

Soohyun : Here we are home. I know it's not terrific... I started to look for something better, lately. But it's not easy. I have lived my whole life here, so leaving is nothing simple. Feels like turning my back on my past.

Raina : I understand. It made me sad to leave my childhood house when my parents divorced.

Soohyun : Anyway, thanks for driving me home. You didn't have to come this far.

Raina : It didn't bother me at all, you know. The lighs are off... Your grand-mother must be sleeping.

Soohyun : Yes, you know how are old persons. Sleeping extremely early. Except, sometimes...

Raina : Nights when she wants a red ginseng soup?

Soohyun : Yes, for example... Thanks for the park, the tickets and all... Everyone had a lot of fun. It was really nice from you.

Raina : It was nothing at all. To be honest, I wanted to come with you all so I took the occasion in front of me.

Soohyun : Yet, you didn't do some many marry-go-rounds.

Raina : No. Marry-go-rounds aren't my thang. But I wanted to stay with you and the others. Eveyone is cool... I like them a lot. I hope they liked me too.

Soohyun : I'm sure they did.

Raina : It's nice of you. Thanks. It really pleased me a when you invited me. Thanks to that, I haven't been feeling like a simple costumer but... Like a friend of yours. Well. I have to see my uncle very early tomorrow morning, so... I'm leaving.

Soohyun : Alright. Be caref...

 

Under instinct, Raina has thrown herself at his neck, putting a light kiss on his lips. He's so surprised he doesn't even closes his eyes. Did she really dare?  Without a word, she's getting away. Maybe it would neve go farther, but at least, she knows how it feels now. If she had to be obliged to give up, she knows she would always has taken it....