Before Yesterday

Welcome to Heaven's Gate (a U-KISS x After School drama)

The High School's festival where they all were learning at. It was a school for boys only. Once a year, at the occasion of the festival, girls were exceptionnaly allowed. As the school had a reputation of being full of cute boys, they were many to come. The playground is full. Hoon is obliged to promote their stall, after he lost at Shifumi. He's particularly targetting girls, more likely to enjoy the offered prizes : cuddly dolls. He's spotting Lizzy, here with a friend of hers and goes to approach her.

 

Hoon : Hye, you! The girl with a ponytail and the red uniform jacket!

 

Lizzy, along with her friend, Ji Sook are turning around.

 

Hoon : I bet you like cuddly dolls.

Lizzy : Yeah. Why?

Hoon : My best friends got a stall where you can win some. It's a very easy game and it's not expensive at all.

Ji Sook : Don't do that. I'm sure there is a trick somewhere.

Hoon : I can swear on my life there are no tricks. Trust me, girls. It's really easy and the game only costs 100 yens.

Lizzy : Are your best friends as cute as you?

Hoon : I'm not the one who can judge that. What's most important is the stall. We're earning money for a good deed with it.

Lizzy : Well, alright, then.

Ji Sook : Park Soo Young!

Lizzy : Come on, it's only 100 yens and that's for a good deed. Won't kill us to try. Where is that stall?

Hoon : Straight behind to the left.

 

Settled behind the stall they have made, the other boys are waiting. There already are a lot of girls there, fighting to get one of them's attention. Ji Sook and Lizzy are stepping closer, hardly sneaking in the crowd, obliged to elbow their way through.

 

Lizzy : Is this the stall with handsome guys and cuddly dolls for a good deed?

Jae Seop : Handsome guys, I don't know but you're at the right spot for the dolls.

Lizzy : What should I do?

Soohyun : That's simple. You've got four balls you have to throw on the pool. If a ball enters in a hole with a colorful circle around, you win a small doll. The more you throw balls in the colorful holes the bigger doll you win. Got it? Nothing easier!

Jae Seop : (inflicting her a flick on the tophead) Yah, Woo Kevin. There's someone for your pool.

 

Cursing in a whisper, Kevin is getting back on his feet and finally sees Lizzy. She's smiling at him, with stars in her eyes.

 

Lizzy : Ooooh! Neomu giyowo!

Jae Seop : Kevin, looks like you have a fan.

Kevin : Here. For your game.

 

She's taking the wood balls he's giving, with a pleased smile. The two girls start playing, carefully watched by the other girls around. Ji Sook wins immediately but Lizzy doesn't. She's losing quickly, with no balls in any colorful circles.

 

Lizzy : Yah, why does Ji Sook win and I don't? The other dude said it was easy.

Jae Seop : That's easy.

Ji Sook : Well, I'm leaving, Soo Youngie.

 

She's leaving without another word, elbowing through the crowd, with her average-sized doll under her arm. Another girl soon takes her place...

 

Lizzy :

I can't believ it... What a deserter! Tss. Hey, you, pretty !

Soohyun : Is that me you're calling like that?

Lizzy : Yeah. Can I play again?

Soohyun : Do it so. But you have to pay it to Kyung Jae.

Lizzy : 100 yens a game, eh? Catch that!

 

She's throwing a coin, and it's hard for him to catch it. Her behavior seems to amuse everyone. One more time, Lizzy can't even win. She's spending all her money, multiplying parties and still can't. Some of the girls behind her are complaining about her staying so long at Kevin's pool. In the end, miffed to see the others winning and not her, she's starting to sulk, hanging at the pool's edge.

 

Lizzy : But... Why? Why is everyone winning something and I never do? Boohoo! Yah, the coins' babe! Is there any way to do a free game?

Kyung Jae : I don't know what it would change. And it's been more than one hour you've been squattering the same spot. There are other persons wanting to play, you're not all alone.

Lizzy : Come on, please. Don't act so skinflint... It's only 100 yens, it won't kill you.

Kyung Jae : We're not earning that money for us but for the Saint Joseph's orphans. It's important, you know?

Lizzy : Ok, ok... Have I the right to yell at your bud who said it was easy, then?

Kyung Jae : If that makes you feel better.

Lizzy : Cool! He's going to hear about me.

 

She's leaving on the run, spitefully elbowing the other girls around, yelling of indignation. Jae Seop and Soohyun are making a comment about that little school girl with a special language. Kevin, feeling sorry for her trying so hard without a single success, grabs a small cuddly dolls behind him and gets out of the stall.

 

Kevin : I'm taking a break. I'll be back soon!

 

He's starting to run behind her. In the crowd, he's almost losing her since she's walking in a very quick pace but he finally catches her back and grabs her arm to get her attention.

 

Kevin :

Yah! Soo Young-sshi! Your name is Soo Young, right?

Lizzy : Oh, you're the cute boy from the stall. Yeah, that's my name but I prefer to be called Lizzy. What's wrong?

Kevin : Here... A doll for you. Since you have spent so much money, that's a pity you didn't win anything.

Lizzy : You're so sweet! thanks a lot. But your bud... He won't like it. For his 100 yens...

Kevin : That's because we both are from this orphanage, Saint Joseph, so, you know, it's important to him. And me.

Lizzy : Ah. Keep it, then.

Kevin : Why? You sure wanted it.

Lizzy : Because that's for the orphans. It's wrong not to pay.

Kevin : Take it, please. I chose it for you.

Lizzy : Well... Alright, then. Since it's a sweet attention... What's your name? Kevin?

Kevin : Yes, that's it. I've got a Korean name but I really don't like it.

Lizzy : Are your friends waiting for you or you still got time? There's a stall with free takoyaki boxes further. Would you like to come there with me?

Kevin : This is my break so yes, I still got time.

Lizzy :

Great! Let's go?

 

A little latter, they're sitting on a bench a little cut off the crowd, eating their takoyakis in the same box. Lizzy has dressed her hair with a pin to feel at feel comfortable.

 

Lizzy :

Your school is so cool. Mine , that's an international school for girls only.

Kevin : There are nothing but boys here. It's no better.

Lizzy : Of course it is. The atmosphere is so botherly... I don't like girls, they're often es with other girls. They're never true. You and your handsome buds, for example, you seem to be getting on together so well.

Kevin : Because we know each other since forever. But the atmosphere between boys in nothing so great. There's a lot of competition.

Lizzy : Hum, I see. So... You and your other friend are orphans? It might be sad living this way.

Kevin : We don't have the choice, you know. We must live with it and that's all.

Lizzy : Yeah but I know I will always think it's sad.

Kevin : Don't. We're living it good. Hey... Isn't it your girl friend coming our way?

Lizzy : Yes, this is Ji Sook. That deserter! Pfft. See how girls are? She left me alone and now, I'll have to beat it because Miss Korea doesn't trust boys. She trusted them when you gave up on me, earlier... Kevin... Would you agree if I come and see you here, sometimes?

Kevin : Yeah, I would.

Lizzy : for real? Cool! So... See you soon.

 

As he's still sitting on the bench, she's leaning over and puts a small peck on his cheek, before leaving with her friend. From now, several times a week, Lizzy comes in front of the boys' school, waits for Kevin to get out and walks a little with him. Once they were strolling, Lizzy suddenly stops and rushes to the side of the road. Kevin is following her, not understanding what she could have seen. The moment he's approaching he understands...There's a small white cat abandoned, alone.

 

Lizzy : He's so cute! How I'd like to bring him home. Mr. Little Cat...

Kevin : Why don't you do it so?

Lizzy : Because my mom will never agree. She hates animals! I can't even get a goldfish. How pity... I like him so much!

Kevin : What if we built him a little house here? We would come every two days and bring him biscuits and milk.

Lizzy : Oh yeah, that would be so great! Got to find him a name, then.

Kevin : Well... Why not "Shiro"?

Lizzy : Yes... but no. It's nothing original. What about Livin?

Kevin : Livin?

Lizzy : Yes. With the "Li" from Lizzy and the "Vin" from Kevin. That would be cute, wouldn't it?

Kevin : Alright. Let's go for Livin!

 

Soon after, they're finding a cushion between the twigs and build him a shelter with straws and leaves. Just like they said, every two days, they come to bring milk and biscuits, buying it each their turns. They always stay a bit to play with the cat and so were they on that cold fall day.

 

Lizzy : Livin... You have grown so much. You're a good eater, just like Dad. Don't you think its a little pity he's a boy?

Kevin : Why would it?

Lizzy : Because we might never see his babies. I'd like to see his babies... Like you, he doesn't have his mom or dad, but thanks to us, he has found some kind of family. One day, you will have your own family too.

 

She remains silent a few seconds. Though usually, she's very joyful, this time, she's looking a bit nervous and lost in her own thoughts, the cat's head, nestled against her, her eyes staring at the vague.

Kevin : Is there anything wrong, Lizzy?

Lizzy : Eh? No. Just... I was wondering. Is there a girl you like?

Kevin : Why do you wonder such a thing?

Lizzy : Let's say I'm just curious.

 

He's hesitating a few seconds before he answers, looking straight into her eyes.

 

Kevin : Yes. There's a girl I like.

Lizzy : Ah. Well, you know, there's a boy I like very much. Maybe they're both liking each other, the boy and the girl.

Kevin : Yes, Maybe. There are big chances.

 

She's looking in his direction and moves her face forward. Softly, he's putting his lips on hers. Between them, still lying on Lizzy, the cat is rubbing his face at the same time against Kevin's arm.

 

Back to our days

 

 

This night, Jae Seop is the kurofuku staying to help Mama. At the counter, he finishes placing back the dishes, as she's doing the sums, smoking her tobacco pipe.

 

Kahi : It's not amazing. If we keep it like this, I'll soon be put into debts towards my suppliers.

 

She's looking at her watch.

 

Kahi : It's late. You can stop and leave, Jae Seop.

Jae Seop : I'm almost done. And the last train has left, anyway.

Kahi : How are you going to go back home?

Jae Seop : I'll take a cab, like always. It's going to be fine.

Kahi : However, as much as you guys are able to work, you're getting better day by day. You and your friends I'm not sure you realize it but you're very helpful. Come on, put down those glasses. You must be tired.

Jae Seop : Alright. Thanks, Mama.

Kahi : Don't thank me. I did nothing to deserve that "thank you" from you. Leave, now!

 

Jae Seop takes back his coat and scarf. He's dressing as he's going down the steps. Stepping closer, he's hearing a sound outside... Rain? When he's arriving downstairs, indeed, it's raining cats and dogs. And he's got nothing to shelter from the rain, not even a hood at his coat. But it seems like he's not the only one. Sitting on the door steps, Ga Eun is waiting, shivering, rubbing her hands together. He sits by her sides.

 

Jae Seop : You too don't have an umbrella?

Ga Eun : No... That's worse! I have forgot mine in the yamanote. It ws already too late when I realized. Pfft, what a cretin! If something like that happens to Yoo Jin, it's ok but to me... Honestly, I can't believe it.

Jae Seop : Juyeon-ah didn't drive you home tonight?

Ga Eun : No. She had a demonstration for her y brand in a club, for rich costumers. So, here we are... Damn, it's so ing cold!

Jae Seop : Yes. Winter is coming.

Ga Eun : Weather here in Tokyo is so weird. Just when you're out of summer, here comes this damn wet season and boom! Right after, say hello to winter.

 

She's blowing on her hands, still rubbing them together. Under her carefully manucured nails, her fingertips are blue. Mindlessly, Jae Seop leaves his gloves off and put them on Ga Eun's laps. She's looking at him, blinking from surprised.

 

Jae Seop : I lend them to you. You look freezing cold. Me, I'm fine, I'm used to it. Japanese winters...

Ga Eun : But...

Jae Seop : I said I was fine. Take them. You'll get it back to me tomorrow. If I understood right, you're not from Tokyo.

Ga Eun : Yeah, I'm not! I was born in Naha, Okinawa. We're Zainichis, living in Japan since three generations. In Naha, the weather's hot and sunny most of the time. Before I came here, I have never seen snow of my life. Neither did I for the many cars! What about you? How is it like, South Korea?

Jae Seop : I don't know. In fact, my parents are refugees from Pyongyang.

Ga Eun : I can't believe it. You're from the North? I just can't envision it. It must feels weird thinking you'll never see the earth of your origins. I can go to South Korea any time if I like but you...

Jae Seop : Just like everything, you get used to it... I don't think the rain is going to stop any time soon. Don't you think so?

Ga Eun : I do. But if we're trying to leave now, we'll be soaked to the skin and next candidates to pneumonia after a few meters only. An idea?

Jae Seop : Well, you know... I think I have one. I'm going to ask Mama if we can borrow the umbrella supposed to be used to lead the costumers to their cars.

Ga Eun : Very good idea. You impress me. I can go and take it fi you want.

Jae Seop : No, stay here. Mama will be less surprised to see me.

 

He's hurrying to go back inside. Three minutes latter, he's back, with an umbrella in his hands. Ga Eun is getting up as she sees him, but still staying where she's sheltered from the pouring rain.

 

Jae Seop : I propose we run to the closest taxi station. Since we're going the same way, we can share it. It will be less expensive if we can divide the fare.

Ga Eun : You know I start to like you and yoor good ideas. Let's run.

 

He's opening the umbrella and Ga Eun is getting under it with him, then they're starting to run. To be able to follow his rhythm, she's grabbing his coat. By chance, a taxi is arriving right when they're reaching the station.

 

Driver : Where are you going?

Jae Seop : Harajuku by Yoyogi, please.

 

The taxi is starting. They're looking at each other, laughing, aware of their luck. For a few minutes, they remain silent, looking at the rain falling through the windows of the car, side by side with a thin gap between them and their both hands on the way, almost touching.

 

Ga Eun : Did you ever go to the Tokyo Big Sight?

Jae Seop : Tokyo Big Sight?

Ga Eun : In fact, my little brother is an amateur mangaka and in one mouth, he will have a stall at the Comiket. He absolutely wants me to come and visit him but I don't know anything about manga! Would you like to come with me?

Jae Seop : I don't know anything about it, either.

Ga Eun : Ah. How pity.

 

Jae Seop sees she looks slightly deceived so he's got an idea.

 

Jae Seop : My little brother is sixteen and he really likes manga. If he doesn't bother you, he could come with us. He's a living encyclopaedia, you'll see. He knows everything about everything.

Ga Eun : Yes, great idea. Once again. I really like teenagers. Fine, in this case, I'll keep yourself up to date.

Jae Seop : No problems.

Driver : Yoyogi.

Jae Seop : Well, this is where I get off.

Ga Eun : Do you want to take the umbrella? It's still raining cats and dogs.

Jae Seop : It's ok, there's nothing to walk to my house. See you tomorrow at work.

Ga Eun : Yes. See you.

 

He's getting off the car, closes the door and starts running to his house. The driver is starting back, with Ga Eun on it.

 

Driver : Is that your boyfriend?

Ga Eun : No! Mind your own business.

 

She's got a smile though it all, as she's looking the night through the window.

 

 

 

Under the pouring rain, Soohyun is walking on the run. Holding his phone as well as possible and his umbrella at the same time, he's doing his home's number. There are few people on the streets, walking as fast as him, sheltered by dark umbrellas.

 

Soohyun : Harmeoni?

Grandam : So? Did you find it?

Soohyun : I'm sorry, there are no more places where they sell red ginseng soup.

Grandma : You already found it in the past. Try again.

Soohyun : Yes but the restaurant I used to buy it at has bankrupted. And it's too late now to find another one. I don't even have a train to get back home.

Grandma : Where are you?

Soohyun : Shibuya.

Grandma : It's perfect! Go to Daikanyama, there's a 24/7 opened family restaurant. Sure they're selling it.

Soohyun : Daikanyama is at the other side of Shibuya! Harmeoni... Harmeoni?

 

She has hung up. He's sighing and puts the phone back as he can then goes the opposite way, to Daikanyama. It was always the same : when his Granny wanted to eat a special Korean dish, he had to do everything he could to find it, no matter how late or strange it was. At the zebra crossing, the signal is red just when he wants to cross. He's stepping back, careful... And sees a girl, with no coat or anything to shelter herself from the rain, walking on the run too, trying to cross. Not taking care about anything else. He's got the right reflex to catch her arm right on time and stops her from being ran over. People around them are looking at them for a few seconds, before going back to indifference.

 

Soohyun : Miss, be careful!! Are you alright?

 

She's looking up to him and smiles, despite the rain stucking locks of hair to her cute round cheeks. Her face is adorably childish though she's got the body of a grown-up woman. She might look tired and disheveled but her clothes look expensive, as well as her leather boots with high-heels.

 

Raina : Oh, a charming prince has just rescued me...

Soohyun : Are you sure everything's ok? Why didn't you pay attention to the red light?

Raina : Important persons are waiting for me. I'm in such a hurry. Maybe you could help me... My name's Raina. I'm looking for offices. Lo...

 

She's fainting before she could even say it completely. Once again, Soohyun catches her right on time. Once again, passerbys are watching them, but only for a few seconds, then keep on walking even if he obviously needs some help. Soohyun doesn't know what to do with the girl. He's trying to wake her up, unsuccessfully. So he's forced to do the only thing left to do : piggy-back her to the area police station. After walking for five minutes with Raina still unconscious on his back, he finally pushes the door of the Shibuya Police Station.

 

Soohyun : Excuse me. Is there anyone?

Policeman : What's happening? You friend is drunk?

Soohyun : No, I don't think so. I don't know her. She almost has been knocked over at the red light, I have rescued her right on time. She only said her name and fainted. She said she was looking for offices and waited by important persons, nothing more. I have tried to wake her up but couldn't.

Policeman : Fine, fine... We're going to wake her up to know who to call. Tahnks for bringing her here. Could we have your name, please?

Soohyun : What for?

Policeman : Routinely report.

Soohyun : Shin Soohyun.

 

He sees the policeman writing his name with difficulty, in katana and has a half-smile, that the employee doesn't notice. People were always like this when he say his Korean name. Never knowing how to write it exactly. He's told he can go and before he leaves, she's glancing at the young girl, still fainted, lied on a bench by the policeman. He doesn't know why but something tells him they will meet again soon. Some kind of intuition.

 

 

INS. EVENING – HEAVEN'S GATE

 

They're all changed. Waiting for duty to beign, they're all busy. Yoo Jin is the only one missing. Jun is playing the clown to make Lee Young laugh. Bekah doesn't care about anyone, sitting on her favorite couch, hanging at her phone. Kevin, Soohyun and Hoon are watching the others from afar. Kyung Jae and Juyeon, in a corner of the room, are chatting watching the same persons than Ki Bum, hidden behind the bar. Those persons are Jae Seop and Ga Eun, focused on a video game together, as Ki Seop is doing a beverage inventory with Mama.
On the couch, their DS connected together, they don't pay attention to anyone, surprised to see them so close.

 

Ga Eun : Yah! Will you stop cheating? I'm fed up!

Jae Seop : I'm not cheating, don't talk nonsense. As if I needed it to win against you... It's not my fault if you can't play.

Ga Eun : What? You've got some nerves, boy. I was playing that game before you even knew about it. Ah, still cheating!

Jae Seop :

I'm not cheating. Blocking your blows is not cheating.

 

At the bar.

 

Ki Bum : Can't they stop behaving like they were kids?

 

At the other side of the room.

 

Kyung Jae : Am I dreaming or Ki Bum is a little jealous?

Juyeon : Well, I'd say you're not. When he arrived here, three years ago, Ga Eun and him been together.

Kyung Jae : No... You're kidding?

Juyeon : Not kidding at all.

Kyung Jae : And how long did it last?

Juyeon : Almost a year.

Kyung Jae : Almost a year? It means it was a little serious. Seeing it from this angle, it looks like he hasn't turned the page.

Juyeon : But Ga Eun did. I know her well. She's never close to a boy unless she likes him.

Kyung Jae : How can you see she likes him?

Juyeon : It's a little complicated. That's... a girl's secret? Anyway, I can tell you right now, I feel it... The little Eunnie is trying a flirt!

 

Ga Eun and Jae Seop are still blaming each other to cheat when Yoo Jin is hurtling suddenly behind them, like out of nowhere. Immediately, her older brother's concentration is lessening.

 

Yoo Jin : Oh, you're playing to "Dead or Alive" on DS? Can I play too?

Ga Eun/Jae Seop : No!!

Yoo Jin : Boohoo, why? It's unfair.

Kahi : Come here, everyone. I've got something to tell you. I have called some of my College acquaintances. It has been hard but most of them promised to come. Not everyone at the same time, of course... However, I want to rely on you to be s professional as possible. Alright? Go and get prepared. The club opens in fifteen minutes.

 

They both stop playing and arguing one last time, before Jae Seop gets prepared to go at the door. Everyone is slowly going at his post. Yoo Jin is checking out what time it is then goes to Hoon. She's got a pencil case in her hands.

 

Yoo Jin :

Hey, Hoon... Last time, you told me your little sister wanted new comsetics but didn't want you or her boyfriend to buy it for her because you both didn't know anything about it...

Hoon : Yes. Why?

Yoo Jin : At the beautician I'm going to, I had loyalty points to use giving me the right to get a present. I chose this... Ta-dah!

 

She's showing the pencil case. It's a red one and there's a brand name written in big black occidental letters on it.

 

Yoo Jin : A complete makeup case from Visée! There's everything necessary in it : glosses, super magic mascara to get longer lashes, khôl pencil, BB cream tube, Tera Cota powder, eyeshadow in a very cute box and hypoallergenic makeup remover smelling like cherry tree flowers. Itook it foer her.

Hoon : Did you really take it for Ara? Don't you need it at all?

Yoo Jin : I already got everything I need. Don't worry. And I had this for free... Say your little sister you bought it for her asking advices from the saleswoman. It will make her happy. Well, I'm going or else Mama is going to yell at me.

 

She's going to the couches where the other hostesses already are, and so are Soohyun and Kyung Jae. Hoon is looking at the pencil case, stunned, then has a smile, and hide it behind the bar.

 

 

End of the duty. A few glasses on the bar and tables shows there were some costumers tonight. Everyone is there, each at his place, chatting cheerfully together.

 

Kahi : Fine. It seems like we all did pretty well. Congratulations to Soohyun and Kyung Jae for their very first costumers. Thanks for your hard work, everyone. See you tomorrow. Rest well.

All : See you tomorrow, Mama.

 

They're getting ready to get changed, when a young girl is suddenly arriving. At first, Jae Seop, who was at the entrance, thinks she's a costumer. She's very beautiful, tall with long blond hair and cat's eyes, dressed in an elegant flowery cocktail dress. But quickly, as he sees how the others are staring at her with dread, he understands he's been wrong.

 

Jin Ah : Wow, you all look so terribly happy to see me. What a rude way to welcome a former colleague. And everyone's wondering why this damn club is so ill...

Kahi : Jin Ah... What do you want?

 

The five new ones are looking at each other with collusion when hearing her name.

 

Jin Ah : I'm here on the behalf of Boss Tanaka. He would like to renew his offer, Mama. Yet a little less than before but it's still pretty amazing compared to your current situation.

Kahi : Please say this on my behalf to Boss Tanaka : go to hell. I will never sell my club.

Jin Ah : If that's the case, lash out at yourself if your dear club ends up sold at auctions. Maybe you have been able to do well today... Next week too but who knows? Are your friends reliable at a hundred percent? Can't they betray you as well if well manipulated? I would think about it twice if I were you.

 

Slowly, she's getting down the two steps to the couches and goes to Soohyun and Kyung Jae. She even almost jostles Yoo Jin by the way and, obviously, Ki Seop doesn't like it. Jin Ah is staring at Soohyun from head to toes and has a smile that he's not able to interpret. Then she's standing in front of Kyung Jae to do the same.

 

Jin Ah : So... Those are the new ones? And I thought you have been naive to think two boys would help your resolving your problems... How charming. And so are they, charming, no doubt. But, boys... In Ginza. Hum, no. It will never work. They're handsome but what a pity they're nothing but deadbeats recruited in the gutter!

Jae Seop/Soohyun/Hoon/Kyung Jae : What?!!!

Kevin : Is she for real?

Lee Young : (to Yoo Jin) Does she have the right to say such a thing?

 

Yoo Jin shruggs.

 

Kahi :

Im Jin Ah! You're going too far!

 

She's stepping to Juyeon, and the hatred they're feeling towards each other is easy to see... oddly mixed with some kind of admiration.

 

Jin Ah : Oops. Maybe I offenced you? Sorry, guys... Mama, since you're stubborn in refusing that more than generous offer of ours, I think you should start thinking about where you'll be living next month. By the way, you should better do it all. This is a good advice. Now...

 

Jin Ah is going to the exit but before he leaves, she's turning around one last time, her chest and chin high in defy.

 

Jin Ah : Juyeon, Bekah and Lee Young will be welcome at the Gorgeous Flames if they want a job. As for the others, society ers and beggars, I will come and get you a bottle of soju when the club will close, to hlp you drowning the falure into alcohol. Until then, like someone from here would say... Arrivederci, mes petits chéris.

 

And she's leaving the club, from her sensual, arrogant and cat-like way to walk, letting them standing, feeling the effects. It was a rude shock for everyone, hard to handle.