Party All The Time

Welcome to Heaven's Gate (a U-KISS x After School drama)

They're all meeting this Sunday afternoon in the Shinjuku station, close to where Kyung Jae lives. Finding the address Mama told them is complicated, but they're finally arriving at destination. Mama is welcoming them in the house's garden, which is a big two-floors estate of a few hundred square meters. Mama's friend is welcoming them at the entrance : his name's Daniel Henney. He's a tall and handsome man exuding calm and strength at the same time. He's making them visit the house, and they understand why they were asked to bring swimsuits and towels : there's an heated inside swimming-pool. They all seem pleased by the idea of bathing, all... except Yoo Jin! She's suddenly turning pale seeing the pool and doesn't even dare stepping close to it. Hoon is coming her way.

 

 

Hoon : What's wrong, Yoo Jin? You're not feeling well?

Yoo Jin : It's not that I'm not feeling well... It's just that I can't swim. In reality, I'm afraid of water. It's the deep blue sea, even.

 

As to confirm what she said, Ki Seop is approaching. He's doing as if nothing despite the fact they all have guessed Yoo Jin and Hoon are closer than before.

 

Ki Seop : Nothing obliges you stay near the swimming-pool. If you're scared, you can as well rest in the house.

Yoo Jin : No, it's gonna be fine, thanks. I don't want to be secluded. I'm going to sit here, on one of the chaise-longue and watchin you guys having fun.

Ki Seop : Alright, do as you're pleased. Can you promise me to be cautious?

Yoo Jin : I promise.

 

He's going away, throwing an eye at Hoon, as to tell him he has to follow. But he's staying with her, to make sure there is no problem with Yoo Jin.

 

Hoon : Do you want me to stay here with you? It doesn't bother me.

Yoo Jin : No. Have fun with everyone, don't bother yourself for me. I swear it's going to be fine.

 

A little latter, everyone is changed. Yoo Jin is settled comfortably too, dressed in a tank top and a skirt.

 

Lizzy : When I will be a worldwide famous fashion designer, I'll get built a swimming-pool like this one. No. Better... I'll get built the whole house!

Ga Eun : Lizzy, you really are ambitious. I admire you.

Kevin : That's because Lily is very talented. I'm sure she'll become the greatest Asian fashion star. Better than Vera Wang.

Lee Young : Why, Lily?

Soohyun : Kevin nicknames Lizzy this way since always.

Lizzy : Yes, that's a really cute nickname, don't you think so?

Lee Young : It is. So damn cute!

Juyeon : What about you, Kevin? Do you have a nickname?

Lizzy : H's got one but I keep it to myself. He doesn't like me to say it publicly.

Kyung Jae : (to juyeon) That's Vinnie-chou... Can you see what's the trouble?

Juyeon : I think I do.

Jun : Well, what are you guys waitng for bathing? If you don't want to go... Well, I do!

 

He's running and throws himself in the swimming-pool, splashing water on everyone by the way. The others are more discreet as they're entering into water. Ga Eun is the only one who seems to be hesitating.

 

Ki Bum : Eunnie? Is there a problem?

Ga Eun : No, no. Bath with the others. I'm ok.

 

He's doing so but she doesn't seem more sure of herself. Jae Seop is getting informed towards Ki Bum and, oppositely to Yoo Jin, he's learning that Ga Eun can swim and is not afraid of water. Since they both like to tease each other, he's stepping slowly closer to her from behind, and makes her forcefully jump in the water with him.

 

Ga Eun : Kyaaaaaa! My hair! I was trying to find a solution not to wet them. Kim Jae Seop... You're a dead man!

 

And she's jumping on his back to make him drown. They're playing at drowning each other for a long while. The others are laughing at them, and start playing in the water as well. Yoo Jin is having fun as well, just by seeing them all. It seems to her they're more than working colleagues now but real friends.

After spending more than an hour playing in the water with everyone, Hoon is joining Yoo Jin on her chair.

 

Hoon : Are you alright? Not too bored?

Yoo Jin : Not at all. I'd even say it was very entertaining to watch.

Hoon : Fine, then.

 

Yoo Jin is putting her hands behind her, lying her legs. It feels good being with them and it feels good being close to the person she wanted to be close to since ages. Hoon's hand is very close to hers. Her hezrt beating fast, she's hesitating, then slowly puts her fingertips on his. Soon, he responds by slightly intertwining their fingers together.

 

Soohyun : Looks like Kevin and Lizzy aren't the only couple of the tribe anymore.

Ga Eun : Yeah. It smells like merger, kids. It's naughty being secretive to friends.

 

Hidden in a corner, Mama is watching her employees. Daniel is arriving from behind and embraces her. They both were lovers since ages but had a free relationship.

 

Daniel : You really have a great staff, stick together and nice with each other. At first, I thought you'd better have told me the club was in trouble but now that I see them, I think you proved me you don't need any help. Once again. Whatever may happ, you'll et through it on your own.

Kahi : You know I'm a fighter. But I have to admit I wouldn't be here today without them all. They have struggled like madmen to get us out of our problems. They never threw in the towel. Not even Bekah. Yet, you know her. She's not easy.

Daniel : Oh yes I do. But you're incredibly good with your employees, you always been. I can see a few kinships among them.

Kahi : You too have noticed? As long as they're not displaying on duty and it's all between them, it doesn't bother me. The kinsips often make the mood better.

Daniel : Yes, indeed. What I didn't know was that Bekah could be so shy. She can't help looking at him but they nevr talk...

Kahi :

Yes. I never saw her this way. It's really surprising. I guess she really likes him...

Daniel :

The first guests will arrive soon... Can you tell them to get prepared? I guess girls are going to want to go all out.

 

Seeing what the kinsips were... Yes, it was a wise guess.

 

 

The girls all are reunited to get prepared, in a huge boudoir converted into lodges for them. Ga Eun is looking at her hair in the mirror of the dressing table, despised. Her lovely straight hair has disappeared but they're not completely curly, neither.

Ga Eun : Pfft! How ugly! I'm so disgusted... I'm attending a great party in a great house and my hair are awful. What am I going to do with my tuft?

Yoo Jin : Aren't you supposed to be graduated from a comsetology school?

Ga Eun : I have learned makeup and skin care... Not hair. You, your hair are so beautiful.

Lizzy : Ga Eun-ah, I can do you a blow-dry if you want.

Lee Young : Lizzy-yah can do these kind of things?

Juyeon : Ga Eun doesn't give her hair to anyone.

Lizzy : My mother was managing a hairdressin salon. I know everything about hair. I'm the one ding Kevin's haircuts.

Yoo Jin : Why did you say she "was" managing? Don't say your parents are dead as well. Or it's the big family's slaughter!

Lizzy : No, no... My parents are still alive. But we're no more in touch. So... Would you like that, Ga Eun-ah?

Ga Eun : Alright, let's do it. Do I need to wet it first?

Lizzy : That would be better.

 

A bit latter, Ga Eun is ready, her hair nicely smoothed by Lizzy. She is doing her makeup, and Lizzy is taking care of Bekah who, charmed by what she has done with her colleague, asked her the same hair favor.

 

Juyeon : Not only you're the next big fashion designer but you're a great hairstylist with it. According to what I heard, you're also a genious in cooking. IS there something you can't do?

Lizzy : Cleaning up. I'm a real mess! I hate cleaning. I think that's a chore. Even though our apartment is very small, I can't get it started easily. So that's Kevin's task. And mine is cooking.

Lee Young : Oh, nobody's perfect.

Lizzy : Especially not me!

Jueyon : And... How is it going ually?

Lee Young : Juyeon! It's not a question to be asked!

Juyeon : What wouldn't it? We're not kids. They're together since High School, living under the same roof. They can't be only staring into each other's eyes.

Bekah : That's because you're a ert thinking about all the time by dint of selling all your sleazy stuff.

Juyeon : I'm sorry for being human. You're no better than I am and you know it.

Lizzy : I... I have made a declaration of faith. (means she doesn't want to have beofre marriage)

 

They're all turning to her, skeptical and shocked.

 

Ga Eun :

Wow... A real . I can't believe it.

Juyeon : Especially with that arousal body of yours.

Yoo Jin : I don't know how you can do that. I couldn't.

Juyeon : I think it's pretty right. Even if I personally wouldn't be able to do so. But for sure, it commands respect someone so virtuous.

Bekah : It's way different from a certain person here.

 

She's clearly looking in Ga Eun's way, with insistance.

 

Bekah : Because virtue isn't something one of us kept long, is it?

 

Upset, Ga Eun is throwing her mascara on the table and furiously leaps on her feet, to leave the room. She just couldn't believe Bekah has dared doing such a thing to her. She knows everything.... She knows how hard it been for her to get through. And here she was making fun of her...

Juyeon : Ga Eun, don't be upset... She's pissed off because she can't get the boy she likes...

But it was too late, she has left. Ga Eun is going through the corridor at full pace and gets down the stairs, when Jae Seop calls her from behind. On the steps, she's turning to him. As soon as he sees her, he knows something is wrong...

 

Jae Seop : Is it ok? You got your face of the bad days.

Ga Eun : I'm fine. That's nothing, just... an unpleasent girls quarrel. Are you ready?

Jae Seop : Yeah. I was going to get down.

Ga Eun : I'm going with you.

Jae Seop : No problem.

 

Up the stairs, Bekah sees them and keeps staring at them until they are downstairs where there already are a lot of people. Her eyes are deeply envious... Ga Eun is doing well, unexpectably... Juyeon, even she's acting like she didn't care, is doing well too... Yoo Jin is doing more than well... Why couldn't her be doing the same?

 

 


Yoo Jin is getting down with Lizzy. They're the lasts. She had her hair done as well, and the both girls have happend to find many common points beteween them. They're sitting on the steps, waiting for their mutual boyfriends to come.

 

Lizzy : So... You are with Hoon? Don't try even to lie, because everybody knows SAW.

Yoo Jin : Yes. It's quite odd... I know we don't know each other so long, but... Well, that's the way it is.

Lizzy : There are things you just can't control.

Yoo Jin : That's it. He's so nice and he's so cute. In fact, I fell for him the moment I saw him... I'm sounding stupid! Feels like I'm a fifteen year-old teen.

Lizzy : No, you're not. Sarang isseoyo! I guess my revelation might have surprised you all.

Yoo Jin : Yeah,, for sure. You completely bluffed us. But I can't help thinking it's a little strange. If you know he's the one, I don't understand what's the problem.

Lizzy : The problem is my parents. They've been very disappointed by me. They were against my story with Kevin. Just because he's an orphan... That's why we argued. They've asked me to choose between him and them and I chose him. So, I hope if I respect this old declaration of faith, one day, they'll agree to forgive me.

Yoo Jin : Well... You amaze me more and more. I don't know if I could have your strength. I'm already struggling with my brother's jealousy... But I can't help wondering how you're able to do that. To hold it all down... Don't feel the need to know if his arms are strong, if you can wrap yours completely around his shoulders, how warm his body is and what's the natural smell of his skin... Sorry. Maybe I'm a little too much.

Lizzy : Not at all. I think you're very cute. I don't say I'm not curious to know about it all but I wonder what's so wrong about not sleeping together.

Yoo Jin : There's nothing wrong about it. People are not used to it, that's all. Here is your sweetheart coming, that's it...

Kevin : Lily, how long have you been here? I was looking for you everywhere, I thought you were lost. The crowd is packed.

Lizzy : I wasn't lost. I was talking with Yoo Jinnie. But I should have went to your seeking.

Kevin : You come? There's a dude over there, I heard he works at Comme des Garçons.

Lizzy : Oh, no kidding? So cool if that's true! I'll see you latter, Yoo Jinnie?

Yoo Jin : Yes. Have fun, lovers.

Lizzy : You can count on us.

 

They're getting away, mixing with the crowd, hand in hand. Yoo Jin is putting her face between her hands, folded under her chin.

 

Yoo Jin : These two are so cute.

Hoon : Who?

 

She's startling, since she hasn't seen him coming. He's sitting where Lizzy was two minutes before, slipping his hand into hers.

 

Yoo Jin : Lizzy and Kevin. I think they're adorable.

Hoon : Yeah. They're some kind of a mascot to the band. Hey... Would you come with me upstairs? There's a living-room with such an home-cinema... And, it's less crowded.

Yoo Jin :

Alright. Let's go.

 

Still hand in hand, they're getting up together and climb the stairs. From his place, Ki Seop is looking at them getting upstairs, with thunder in his eyes.

 

 

Looking for his friends, Soohyun is slipping himself among the crowd gathering everywhere. There's a lot of people. It reminds him of the High School parties... in worse! Did Daniel really know all those persons? By the way, where Mama and him were? Carelessly, he's bumping into a young girl. She's turning around and...

 

Raina : Soohyun! You are here too?

Soohyun : As you can see. We can't stop meeting.

Raina : Might be what's called destiny. Are your colleagues from the club here too?

Soohyun : Right. The complete whole staff.

Raina : My uncle is close to Mr. Henney. He asked him to invited me to his party so I could meet people from Tokyo. But in fact, it's way too crowded...

Soohyun : Ah, this... It's hard for me to reconize the house and to find my way. Looks like it's a totally different house than earlier.

Raina : Could we... go somewhere quiet and talk a little? It's hard not to yell to communicate here.

Soohyun : But Raina-asshi is a costumer and...

Raina : No, I'm not a costumer yet. I never came to the club. Let's say I'm a good acquaintance, or a friend, even.

Soohyun : I guess there's no problem, then.

 

Raina has a smile and puts back the glass she has in her hands. They both are going outside the house, to the inside swimming-pool. A bit further, it's Juyeon who's clearing a way through the thick crowd. She's going to the bar, where Kyung Jae is sat at, watching the floor where are piling up many persons, dancing in the rhythm - or at least, trying to.

 

Juyeon : How are you? I looked for you everywhere.

Kyung Jae : For real? I have lost everyone immediately, so I took a refuge here. Their cocktails are really good.

Juyeon : Hum. I like full-bodied alcohols best. I won't be against vodka shots.

 

In a short time, Juyeon already has swallowed many drinks. Somehow she remains very lucid. She has noticed Kyung Jae was always looking the same way to the floor. What did he see? A pretty girl? She's glancing at the same place, not really understanding what's catching his attention. Swallowing another drink, she's finally asking.

 

Juyeon : What's so fascinating over there that you can't stop looking at it?

Kyung Jae : Two persons, in fact... Ga Eun and Jae Seop. Now I understand what you meant last time.

 

She's finally noticing them in the middle of the crowd, and has a light half-smile.

 

Juyeon : That's because it's no more as subtle as last time, tonight. It's a great change for her to be able to flirt so openly. It wouldn't have been possible only six months ago?

Kyung Jae : Why?

Juyeon : I'll explain you latter. For now, mi niño... Get off that stool and montre-moi ce que tu as dans le ventre.

Kyung Jae : I'd rather stay here.

Juyeon : That's a no-no. You can't. I bet you rarely got the chance to be in such a place. Better take an advantage of it. I promise not to make fun of you if you can't dance. But I'm sure you can.

 

Not asking him, she's grabbing his arm, takes him with her, close from from Jae Seop and Ga Eun are, and they're looking at each other accomplice when seeing them stepping on the floor. Ga Eun thinks Juyeon was finally moving into action. Not too late!

 

 

Bekah is cautiously assessing her general look in the mirror in front of her. Makeup, ok... Hair, ok... But why is she so tensed? She isn't the last, usually, when it comes to approach men, and even Yoo Jin, know as the queen of blunders, had been able to go to the boy she liked... To Get motivated, she's talking to herself.

 

Bekah : Come on, have some nerves! You go there and talk to him. You know you can do it. So why are you so hesitant? Get a move on, Kim Rebekah!


She's sighing deeply, before taking her two glasses and to slip herself outside the bathroom in which she was locked. At a corner of a corridor, she's meeting Yoo Jin and Hoon, and tries to do as if she hasn't see them. He's leaning against the wall, Yoo Jin in front of him, their hands intertwined. A bit further in the stairs, Bekah sees Ki Seop, apparently looking for his little sister. Troubles in sight, she said as she keeps on walking, imperturbable. Yoo Jin is slipping her hand in Hoon's hair with tenderness. His eyes seem to be especially bright, tonight...

 

Yoo Jin : Meosjiyo... Neom meosjiyo...*

 

She's wrapping her arms around his neck. They're kissing, softly, hastelessly, after what Yoo Jin is moving her arms around his waist and lovingly holds him. She's really cute, he thought... But suddenly, Ki Seop is arriving and tears his little sister off Hoon's embrace. He's looking very upset.

 

Yoo Jin : Oppa! You're hurting me! Let me go!

 

Not listening, he's bringing her with him. Yoo Jin is calling for him to let her go but he doesn't want to hear her. Hoon, following them, quickly lost their trace among the crowd. What was is problem?
Bekah didn't find him in the house. Her glasses are not very cool anymore... She's going to the conservatory separating the inside swimming-pool of the house. And she has a smile... Soohyun is here. She's stepping forward, then she's realizing : there's someone by his side. A girl... This damn Korean girl from the Logotech party!
She was piped at the post, once again...  Furious, she's crossing the house the opposite way with rage, until the opened kitchen where, angry, she's throwing the glasses in the sink. They're loudly scattering into pieces. She's upset, now... Upset as hell..

*Beautiful... Very beautiful...

 

 

Soohyun and Raina are sitting side to side on the verge of the swimming-pool, feet in the water. Raina can't help laughing out loud.

 

Soohyun : It doesn't make me laugh.

Raina : I'm sorry... Your grand-mother is so great! I love her so much.

Soohyun : I love her too. And I must admit when I say it, it's quite funny. But in reality, it's very exhausting.

Raina : I can envision it. But still, I can't help whishing I had such a granny. Mine isn't like that al all. The opposite. I have an image of a very cold and distant person of her. I think it's adorably cute how you're taking good care of your grand-mother.

Soohyun : She's my only family. It's like she has brouht me up.

Raina : It makes sad for you.

Soohyun : It's been a while since my mom has passed away, you know. I can barely remember.

Raina : I see... Tell me, what are you doing tomorrow night? My uncle absolutely wants me to go to a private vewing and it's best to be with someone at that kind of stuff. The thing is, I don't know anyone.

Soohyun : I'll be at the club tomorrow night. It's an exception tonight. Tomorrow, back to work.

Raina : In this case... I'm hiring you.

Soohyun : What?

Raina : Well... Yes. That's the kind of things hosts are doing, sometimes. Going with the costumers somewhere.

 

She's completely aware that, doing this, she's going to transform their relationship from acquaintances into a link host-costumers, but... She didn't want to be with anyone else. If it was the only solutionfor him to be with her, so she would take it. Meanwhile, tonight, she was still someone befriending with him. She wants to take an advantage of it...

 

 

Ki Seop is bringing his little sister in an isolate bedroom upstairs. He's violently letting her go and closes the door. Rubbing her hurt wrist, Yoo Jin is looking at him, furious.

 

Yoo Jin : What the hell are you doing? You really got a problem. You hurt me!

Ki Seop : Yoo Jin, I just want to warn you. Be careful about your courtships.

Yoo Jin : What? I... So, it's never right, isn't it? No matter who I'm with, you have something to say!

Ki Seop : Because I know you. You get enthusiastic too fast. You don't even know him!

Yoo Jin : I know him better than you do! I'm fed up, fed up, fed up. It's always the same old thing. When will you stop treating me like an irresponsible brat?

Ki Seop : Once you'll stop behaving like one!

Yoo Jin : Am I dreaming? This time, you know, I'm sure of I'm doing. Nothing in common with that former morn. I have been thoughful.

Ki Seop : Really? Are you sure? You'd be ready to follow anyone if I...

Yoo Jin : I don't do nonsense with anyone! I want you to stop saying this. I'm more than fed up, can you hear me? More than fed up. It's not my fault if Sung Ah has left for her studies in Australia so stop revenging and stop setting all your anger on me!

 

She's leaving the room immediately, very upset. Ki Seop has a few seconds staying motionless, taking the shock. Has she point out the main problem? Partly, since there was something else... Something she didn't know. He leaves to catch back his little sister, before she's drown into the thick crowd.

Downstairs, Hoon is meeting Lizzy and Kevin at the bar.
 

Kevin : Yes... I can assure you.

Lizzy : Yeah, of course. Stop teasing me. I don't believe you. Hey, Hoon, what's you're doing here?

Kevin : Say Lily I'm not lying when I say Bekah has a big crush on Soohyun.

Hoon : He's not lying. She can't help looking at him secretly. She can't get her yes off him.

Kevin : You see. By the way, why aren't you with Yoo Jin?

Hoon : Her brother has shown up suddenly. He brought her with him. I don't know what's wrong wth him but it seems like he doesn't like seeing his little sister and I so close.

Lizzy : Close? Is that how you call it?

Kevin : By the way, here comes Yoo Jin...

 

Indeed, she's walking through the crowd, apparently angry. Her brother is behind her. He's grabbing her wrist for a few seconds but she's taking it off violently and keeps on walking. Hoon is following them. On the dancefloor, Ga Eun and Jae Seop are noticing the scene and look at each other, questionning. Kyung Jae and Juyeon are the only ones not seeing it, lost in their world. Yoo Jin is passing close to Soohyun and Raina, also rising their heads to them, surprised.

 

Ki Seop : Yoo Jin, stop! That's enough, now. Come on... Stop!

Yoo Jin : Leave me alone. Except if you apologize, I don't want to hear you!

Ki Seop : Yah Lee Yoo Jin!

 

She's putting her hands on her temps, stuck to each ear, closing her eyes, still walking. She hasn't see she has stepped close to the inside swimming-pool.

 

Ki Seop : Yoo Jin, what are you doing? Are you at least looking where you're going?

Yoo Jin : I can't hear anything! I can't hear anything at all!

 

She's still walking and, of course, she's soon on the verge of the swimming-pool. She's about to stop but Ki Seop is screaming her to pay attention. So, turning around, her foot is slipping and she's losing her balance...
Thankfully, Hoon is right on time to catch her back and, by the skin of your teeth, is bringing her further. Swiftly, she's snuggling against him as hard as she can. Shaking, she's realizing she has just escaped a fall and opens her eyes.

 

Hoon : Yoo Jin... Are you ok?

Yoo Jin : Wow. The swimming-pool... I almost feel into it.

 

She was so scared that she's feeling her strength leaving her and faints. Mama is arriving and sees the whole scene not understanding, opening her eyes wide. What could have happened over there?
Farther in the house, the only two who haven't noticed anything are still lst in their own world. Juyeon is not the kind to do things half, and when she's dancing she's very sensual and arousing. By the way, a lot of men are noticing her. She was not the number one of the club for no reason... She knew like no one how to play with her body, her natural beauty. It was hard to resist her once she had her heart set on a man. And that's naturally Kyung Jae doesn't resist. Before he can even understand why he's doing such a thing, he already has put his lips on hers. Juyeon immediately stops to dance, and hang at his neck, answering his kiss.
.. It was the button to unleash the flooding water...