Stop Girl

Welcome to Heaven's Gate (a U-KISS x After School drama)

Kyung Jae's apartment is drowning in the dark. The door gets opened. No one switches on the light. Anway, with Juyeon hanging at his lips, he couldn't have reached the button. He's closing the door, slamming violently. His back is colliding with the wall behind him, while her lips are drifting to his neck. Her bag and her coat are falling on the floor. He's lifting her up so she can wrap her legs around his hips and goes to the first place where they can settle. They're meeting the entrance's console table. His jacket is slipping on the floor by the way and as soon as Juyeon is sitting, she's busy ing his shirt. His lips are going to her neck, groping around the zipper of her dress. A cell phone starts to ring. It's Juyeon's... First, she doesn't pay attention, before she remembers. She couldn't behave this way, there was someone home waiting for her. With a gesture that's surprising him a lot, she's pushing him back. He's blinking at her, not understanding.

 

Kyung Jae : What's happening?

Juyeon : I... I'm sorry. I.. can't do that. I just can't do that. I have to go home!

 

She's jumping off the console table, not even looking into his eyes. She's quickly picking up her spread clothes on the floor. She doesn't even dress again, with a face like when you realize you have just done a big mistake. This face hurts him. They were so close one minute ago, he was sure she wanted him. How could he be so wrong about her intentions? Kyung Jae was feeling powerless and angry at the same time.

 

Kyung Jae : Can't you explain? Maybe I could...

Juyeon : No, sorry. I can't. Sorry. I really can't.

 

That's all she said, before leaving the apartment. He's standing in the middle of the room, confused. Juyeon is hurrying getting dressed up in the building, ashamed and sad. She really wanted it but it was impossible. She couldn't take that risk.

 

 

Hoon and Yoo Jin are walking hand in hand, slowly. It's dark and cold outside and the Takadanobaba's streets are almost empty. They're stopping on the sidewalk, close to the building where Hoon lives, and opposite to the street where Yoo Jin lives.

 

Yoo Jin : I'm sorry about my brother. I have to say it again. He's so annoying with that fixation of always wanting to control my love life.

Hoon : You know, all the big brothers are a bit like that. Before she met Dong Ho, I used to watch out who were my sister's boyfriends. I didn't want her to get trapped by someone telling her tales.

Yoo Jin : Really? You too were this kind? What makes you not bothered with Dong Ho?

Hoon : He's a poised guy and his feelings for her are serious. He truly loves Ara and Ara is crazy for him. I know she's happy as long as she's together with him. I can't refuse her happiness with her disease.

Yoo Jin : I see. Hey... Would you introduce Ara to me, one day? She sounds so nice! And she's so brave, I admire her for that.

Hoon : If you want to. No problems. I even think it could be a good thing for her and you two could be friends. She's easy to be with, like you... And, except Lizzy, she's always with boys so I guess she would like to get linked up with a girl.

Yoo Jin : Great! I can't wait. Well... I guess it's about time...

Hoon : I guess too. Did you have fun?

Yoo Jin : Ye! It was cool.

 

They're smiling to each other... Up high, at one of the closest building's window, someone's parting curtains and sees them as they're kissing. From her bedroom, Ara has a big smile as she's seeing them. That was exactly what she hoped for her brother. Dong Ho is stepping inside the room and notices she's standing, looking through the window, he's frowning. She's always trying to do more than she's supposed to do. It was not very cautious.

 

Dong Ho : Yah! What are you doing on your feet?

Ara : My hurts. It hurts being sat all day long, you know... Look! I wore my pajamas on my own. Did you realize? And, downstairs, there's oppa kissing a girl. I think he finally found a girlfriend. Isn't it great?

Dong Ho : It is. Especially since he's been alone for quite a while... Can you sit down?

 

Ara is sitting on the verge of her bed. In his hand, Dong Ho is holding a syringe. He's busy slipping an achromatic liquid as she's chatting, smiling and happy. One of her dearest wish is to see Hoon happy with someone by his side and it's getting her in a good mood to see he has met someone. She's stretching her arms when he's asking her to, and he's softly sticking the needle inside the pit. Ara is calm but avoids looking at what her boyfriend is doing. Dong Ho is slightly tapping the pit and places a compress on it. The door gets opened.

 

Dong Ho : Did it hurt?

Ara : It didn't. You have been perfect... You're always perfect.

Hoon : Not asleep yet? Did you see how late it is?

Ara : It's my injection's evening, oppa.

Hoon : Oh yes, I forgot. Sorry. How was it tonight?

Dong Ho : No major problems. But her neck hurts a lot lately.

Ara : It doesn't hurt a lot. Just a little. That's a simple small pressure from time to time, nothing else. So don't you worry, oppa. Alright? All the rest is working perfectly. My arm didn't go numb at all today. It's getting better, even.

Hoon : Please, stay cautious. If the pain is too strong, call a doctor. Don't do like last time, waiting the last moment and being driven to the A&E.

Ara : I promise! Well, otherwise... Here you are, you have found a girlfriend? I saw you through the window. She looks pretty. What's her name?

Hoon : You're not single-minded...

Dong Ho : Her? Come on! Never!

 

Ara has a mischievous smile.

 

 

Mama is pushing the club's doors. She's meeting the whole complete staff sitting on the couches, except one person but she knows about it. She's greeting them warmly.

 

Kahi : Hello, everyone. I hope you're feeling fine. I'm warning you this is going to be a big night. Are you feeling ready?

All : Yes, Mama.

Kahi : That's perfect. Before we begin, I'd like to add a little clarification. You're in your worksite. I know it and you know it too. So I'll ask the persons who got closer...

 

She's looking at Juyeon then at Kyung Jae. Oddly, they're sitting at the complete opposite. None of them know what has happened between them. They all have noticed they weren't like they used to, but haven't dare asking...

 

Kahi : …If not to say really really closer, to please let this closeness at the club's door. As long as you're in the Heaven's Gate, you're working colleagues. Try to behave this way. It's not good if costumers are noticing the real couples, it's bad for our business. I'm thanking you all. Kevin... You're the kurofuku at the door tonight. I've got a few instructions to give you. Come on, please.

Kevin : I'm coming.

 

He's getting up to join her. Bekah is coming too to ask Mama a question. Hoon and Yoo Jin are glancing at each other, conniving, before they each go to their spot. Soon, it only lefts Kyung Jae and Juyeon on the couch, pretty uneasy. They're not looking at each other, prancing about themselves.

 

Bekah : Mama... Is there someone missing tonight?

Kahi : You mean Soohyun? He's at an appointment outside, with a costumer. You know how much money these kind of service yields to hosts and clubs... Why such a question?

Bekah : Well... Just like that. Sorry I have bothered you, Mama.

Kahi : Go and quickly settle now. (to Kevin) So please pay attention and make sure you don't lose a costumer on the way when they're more than one...

 

Bekah is going to sit down at her table and passes by Ki Seop, putting glasses on the shelf behind him. Hoon is sitting in front of him. Yesterday's tension seem to have vanished away.

 

Ki Seop : I have thought about it.

Hoon : Sorry?

Ki Seop : I said : I have thought about it. About Yoo Jin and you. Since she looks happy, I won't take part anymore. But, I'd rather warn you about something : don't make her cry. Or you'll have to do with me.

 

He's going back to what he was doing, without a word. Hoon is turning to Yoo Jin... From her position, chatting with Ga Eun, she doen't seem to have noticed. Then, he's glancing at Juyeon and Kyung Jae, very distant, still sitting on the same couch.

 

Juyeon : I wanted to apologize. About last night...

Kyung Jae : You don't have to apologize. You have changed your mind. Those kind of things can happen.

Juyeon : You're acting as if it was nothing but I can see you're not the way you usually are. That's my fault, I know it. I should never have done what I have done. I was plastered and I only did nonsense. You don't have to pay. I'm begging your pardon from the bottom of my heart.

Kyung Jae : Hum. Excuse me, I think there's a costumer for me.

 

She's looking to the entrance. There's, indeed, a young woman. Right behind, Wang-seonsaengnim... Forcing her most beautiful smile, she's getting up to meet him.

 

 

It was strange walking around the streets, dressed in a suit... Soohyun is arranging his tie, pulling it. In a shop's window, he's testing whether his hair is in the right place or not, then crosses the street to get inside the tall building where the Logotech's offices are. The hall is empty and his steps are resounding against the marble of the floor. At the reception desk, a mannered young woman is answering phone with a professional but blasée face.

 

Switchboard operator : Good evening, sir. May I help you?

Soohyun : Well... I've got an appointment. With Miss Oh. Oh Raina.

Switchboard operator : Who?

Soohyun : Oh Raina...

Switchboard operator : Ah! You mean Oh Hye Rin-sshi. I'm calling her right now.

 

She's doing a number. Soohyun doesn't understand why she called her with another name. Maybe he said it wrong and she had mistaken. A few seconds latter, she's explaining to someone on the phone that her appointment is here, then she's hanging up pushing a button. Before answering another call, she's telling him :

 

Switchboard operator : Oh Hye Rin-sshi is on her way. She's asking you to wait for her a few minutes.

Soohyun : Thanks.

 

Though there is no one around, the switchboard operator never stops answering calls. After he has waited for a few minutes, Soohyun is getting took over by doubts. He could have misundestood the address... The woman has called her another name. To make sure there's no confusion, he's stepping to the the switchboard operator again to ask, but Raina is arriving at this exact moment. She's smiling at him, her hair raised on her head, dressed into a red cocktail dress, with Louboutins of the same color. He can't help thinking she's pretty, though he knows it's forbidden.

 

Raina : Sorry I have been so long. Did you wait a lot?

Soohyun : I'm only here since five minutes. Like the operator called you another way, I thought I have made a mistake.

Raina : Oh yes, that's normal. My real name's Oh Hye Rin but I don't like it so I'm using my American name instead. Does it bother you to keep using that name?

Soohyun : Not at all. Well... Where's this private viewing?

Raina : In fact, it's right across the streets. Shall we go?

Soohyun : I follow.


He's stretching his arm, and she's grabbing it with a lovely smile. Though she thinks that's how an host must be behaving with a costumer, Raina feels happy. They're crossing the street and soon arrive at the gallery. There are many bunch of persons talking together, with a glass of champagne in their hands. Quickly, a very elegant woman around fourty is coming to them.

 

Woman : Ah, here you are at last, Hye Rin! Your uncle is harassing me to know where you are.

Raina : Good evening, Machiko-san. When he'll call again, could you tell him I'm here? Now excuse us...

 

She's getting away with a fake smile then takes a small pamphlet out of her purse. Soohyun doesn't ask her any quesion about the woman she has talked with, but it's clear Raina wasn't pleased to meet her.

 

Raina : According to that stuff, we have to start the exhibition by looking at the number six painting of the left wing... How funny. How do we know it's the right one? Got to be soothsayer to come to this exhibition or something?

Soohyun : You don't look pleased to be here tonight...

Raina : Not really. My uncle wanted me to be here. Logotech is managing the whole IT stock of that gallery. It's a very important costumer. But that's a gallery focused on contemporary arts and I don't like it... I even hate it! I don't understand anything about it. Oh, here we are... This is the number six.

 

They're rising their heads to the painting in front of them. It's a huge picture, where thick red and green paint layers are mixed. It's showing nothing special... Only layers... Raina is smirking.

 

Soohyun : It's... special?

Raina : Yeah, special, that's it. That's the good-mannered way to say it. I would rather say it's...

 

She's getting on the tip of her toes and whispers in his ear.

 

Raina : Hideous! It's really hideous.

 

He's nodding, laughing. They're looking at all the pictures of the left wing, which is quite large. The paintings all are on the same principle of colorful layers, but the mixed colors are different. They don't even have the courage to visit the right wing. Sitting on a stone bench, Raina is rubbing her hurting ankles. Soohyun is trying hard not to look at her lovely legs.

 

Raina : How awful! I don't understand why people like it so much. Well, I suppose that's like in everything, a matter of tastes. And to say I could have watched a ballet instead!

Soohyun : You like ballet?

Raina : I love it. That's what I would have like to do with my life. But that's impossible. My life was Logotech or nothing!

Soohyun : I think that's pity not to be able to choose your own future.

Raina : I can't complain. I'm making good money and I love informatics too, so it fits me. I'm sorry I have dragged you to that exhibition. I'm sure you'd have more fun staying at your club.

Soohyun : No, I'm good here. It was fun watching those paintings and making comments just like we did.

Raina : Isn't it? And you're making good money too with it! Well.. Come on. Let's do the only thing left to do when you're two persons getting bored in a disastrous exhibition.

Soohyun : What is it?

Raina : Robbing the buffet lunch!

 

She's taking him by the hand and brings him to a large table in the back of the room, where many champagne cups are available, as well as a great choice of canapes and verrines.

 

Raina : Here, have some champagne... That's Dom Pérignon, the best and the most expensive champagne of the world. I'm going to have some too. And are these lobster's verrines?

Butler : Yes, Miss.

Raina : Great! Let's taste it... Oh, salmon eggs sushis. Open your mouth...

 

She's slipping a sushi between his lips. Even if he had to considere her as a simple costumer, deep inside, he knows it, he likes her very much. And judging by the way she's looking at him, the feeling is shared.

 

 

Ga Eun and Jae Seop were already home. In the car, it only left Kyung Jae and Juyeon but none say a single word. The mood between them is tensed. Juyeon is stationning the car in front of his building, like she always does. Kyung Jae unfasten his seatblet to get off, but she's grabbing his wrist.

 

Juyeon : You're upset, aren't you? Please tell the truth.

Kyung Jae : No, I'm not upset.

Juyeon : Stop lying. I know you're upset. You don't act like you always do.

Kyung Jae : And how do you want me to act with you? Tell me... Cause I seriously don't know, you see. You're and then you're throwing me just to beg me to forgive you after that. Understand me. I don't know where I am anymore.

Juyeon : I'd only wish things to be back to what it was. I have made a mistake, I know it but I must admit that I think would be sad to waste it all because of that. We were getting on together so well.

Kyung Jae : I'm sorry, Juyeon. Things can't go back to what they were. Everything has changed... You changed it all. Now it's too late. I don't think I'll be able to do this.


He's opening the door and gets off, and she can't do nothing to stop him. Sighing as he's getting away in the night, she's burying herself into her seat and puts her arms on her eyes, to think. She can hear the voice of her mother, what she always told her when she was in High School and argued with one of her boyfriend : "If you want him to forgive you, beg his pardon ten times, then a hundred times if needed. If a hundred times is not enought, beg his pardon a thousand times. If a thousand times still ain't enough, kneel and beg his pardon one hundred times more..." She's looking outside. He's still here, checking out his mails under the warm lights of the neons.

 

Juyeon : Babo!

 

She's getting off and calls him, as he's turning his key into the door. Kyung Jae is turning around. She doesn't move, only squeezing her arms together to protect from the cold.

 

Juyeon : I'm sorry. I lied. In fact, I don't want things to go back to what they were. I like you so much... You don't even know. But there's something you don't know about me and I'm scared you'll hate me then if you learn about it. So if you want to know, meet me tomorrow in Meijiro, in front of the Starbucks. I'll tell you everything you need to know.

 

Adding nothing more, she's going back to her car and starts back. Kyung Jae is watching her leaving, standing in front of the building's door. He doesn't know what to think about it all.

 

 

Sitting at a KFC terrace where they met, Soohyun is explaining to Hoon and Yoo Jin how was last night. Yoo Jin is the effusive kind, and it was very surprizing to talk to a friend of always, with a girl sitting on his laps.

 

Yoo Jin : So it was a pain in the neck?

Soohyun : No, not at all... But clearly not much interesting. I don't know anything about art but I couldn't feel moved by the pictures. Maybe that's not made for me.

Hoon : What did you do, then?

Soohyun : We looked at a part of the exhibition. Raina couldn't help commenting, like it was atrocious and all... Must be joking, there were only two persons laughing out loud : it was us. I bet we've been stood out by everyone. Then she completely plundered the buffet lunch. I have never seen this before. Every time someone was coming to her to try talking about the exhibition with her, to know what she was thinking about it, she made me run and hide. It was quite something!

Yoo Jin : This costumer looks so funny.

Hoon : What a pity she's a costumer, right? Soohyun, I'm feeling like you like her a lot.

Soohyun : Tell me how it was last night at the club, instead. Was it crowded?

Hoon : Yeah, it was not so bad compared to the beginning. Apparently, some kind of specialized magazine has talked about us and it made a good ad for us. But it was tensed between Kyung Jae and Juyeon.

Soohyun : You're kidding? Sunday night, we all saw them. They have spent the rest of the night visiting each other's mouths...

Hoon : Yeah, well apparently, something we don't know happened. Cause, you see, last night it was... How did you say it?

Yoo Jin : Hot like sausages!

Hoon : Yeah, something like that.

Yoo Jin : I think I know what has probably happened. She might have forgot to precise a little something.

Soohyun : What kind of little something?

Yoo Jin : Let's say Juyeon as some kind of secret. Us, girls, we know and so does Mama but she avoids saying it to the guys she likes. Because they often run away.

Hoon : And... What is it? You hid it to me.

Yoo Jin : The problem is... I don't know if I can tell you.

Soohyun : Come on, spit it out. You already said too much... I'm warning you, I'm going to grill you and won't let you until you tell me what it is. Trust me about that.

Hoon : He's able to do that. You don't know him.

Yoo Jin : Well, alright. In fact, she's...

 

 

 

It's almost time. Not really sure of what to expect, Kyung Jae is slowly walking. He's near the apointment place when he sees Juyeon waiting in front of a gate. Children are running everywhere, out of school. She's turning around. First, he thinks she saw him but understands she didn't when she's squating and opens her arms. He's making a few more steps and... A little girl around five is running to her, rushing into her arms. He immediately understands. Juyeon is lifting the girl in her arms, squeezing her tight and she finally sees him. Her smile is melting. Slowly, she's going his way with the little girl still in her arms.

 

Kyung Jae : You... You got a child?

Juyeon : Yes. Her name's Lauren.

 

Nestled against her mother's chest, a tumb stuck into , the little girl is blinking at him in surprise.

 

 

A park close to the school. The little Lauren is playing with other children in the sandbox. As the oldest child, she's behaving the way a subae would with hoobaes. Kyung Jae and Juyeon remains silent for a long while, simply watching her, before they're finally able to talk.

 

Kyung Jae : How old is she?

Juyeon : She's five since two weeks. I'm sorry I haven't told you. I don't like shouting it on rooftops especially since being a single mother is not really accepted, even nowadays. I didn't want to scare you, too. No one wants a 27 woman with a daughter.

 

He's looking at her in surprise when he hears her saying it. It was weird to hear her depreciate herself, as she always looks like being very confident.

 

Kyung Jae : What about her father? Do you know who it was?

Juyeon : Of course I do. Lauren never met him. He's Canadian. I met him in the nightclub I was working at to pay my studies in administration and management. I was eighteen and I was still a naive kid. He tried to get me for a long while and it took time before I gave in to him. I have to say he knew how to act with women... He was funny, considerate, charming. He knew how to make me feel like a real woman. I was crazy for him. Everyone told me I must beware him, he wasn't serious or the kind to stabilize but I was lost in my sweet fairy tale, I didn't want to face reality. A girl can be stupid when it comes to love, you know...

Kyung Jae : You couldn't predict what would happen.

Juyeon : No, I could. My boss and my colleagues back then couldn't stop warning me, I could have listened and gave credit to what they said. When I got pregnant, I went and told him, happy. I thought he would be happy too, except he wasn't at all, the opposite, even. He commanded me to abort and if I didn't, everything would be over. I asked my mother an advice and she told me that since the father wouldn't marry me, I'd better abort, yes. She said it was out of question we would raise a by-blow...

Kyung Jae : And you didn't agree, did you?

Juyeon : I did, I agreed at first. I was cornered, I thought I had no choice. I took an appointment to the gyneacologist's and he did a sonogram... I saw what was nothing but a tiny ball with a heart beating in the middle and it was, in fact, a smile life growing inside of me... And I canceled it all. My mother was furious when she learned. She threw me out and made me promise to never put a feet back home. And Alex...

Kyung Jae : Alex?

Juyeon : Lauren's father... He kept his promise and dumped me from the moment he knew I have chose to keep the child. He went back to Canada a few weeks latter, to take over his father's enterprise. I never had any more news from him ever since and I know he will never come back.

Kyung Jae : It might have been so hard... I can't even imagine how. You know, I never knew my parents and I can hardly understand guys like this Alex. Well, what's important is that you're doing well now.

Juyeon : As you said, it has been very hard. Worst than that, even. I couldn't go back home and I couldn't keep on working in a nightclub. I couldn't get back to University, neither. Overnight, I was all alone and I had lost everything.

Kyung Jae : Well, how did you live, then?

Juyeon : I went to associations helping the destitutes, in social care institutions, I even have been accommodated by some kind of Christian sects brainwashing homeless persons... One day, I have met a woman who has lived the exact same thing than I did, except she has lost her child by living in the streets. She was Korean too... She was working with Mama, in the club where she was only a simple host. She was renovating an old Tea House in Ginza to make it her own club. She told her about me. I have been the very first hostess Mama hired, before Jin Ah, Ga Eun or anyone else. Thanks to Mama I have been able to be the person I am today. By the way, I'm not the only one. All the persons working at the club and I really said all of them, they're persons with a muddled past...

Kyung Jae : How do you do to babysit her at night? Sorry... I'm asking a lot of questions.

Juyeon : Don't be sorry at all. It's ok. My little sister Yeon Hee came to live with me three years ago. She couldn't bear living with my parents. My family is pretty conservative, you know.

 

The little girl suddenly runs to her mom, and points the sandbox.

 

Lauren : Omma, omma, look... Is beautiful our sand castle, right?

Juyeon : He's gorgeous, mi corrazon.

 

Again, she's running to the sandbox and calls the other children.

 

Lauren : My mom has said it is gorzus.

 

Then, she's coming back, still running, and pulls her mother's dress.

 

Juyeon : Niña, I already told you not to run when it's cold. You can slip and get hurt.

Lauren : Yes, omma. Hey, I have been so nice with Yeon Hee eonni and I haven't trow a tantum so can I get an ice cream?

Juyeon : It's not ice cream's seasons, come on. Don't you rather like an hot chocolate? With a lot of Chantilly cream on top?

Lauren : No, I want an ice cream. Please, please, please, omma.

Kyung Jae : Which flavor would you like?

Lauren : Hum... Stawberry! No, no... Choclate.

Kyung Jae : So, come with me. Oppa is going to buy one for you.

Juyeon : You know you're not obliged to do it.

Kyung Jae : I'm happy to do it so.

Lauren : Omma, I can?

Juyeon : Well... Alright. Don't forget to say please and thank you to the salesman and take a paper towel. Don't run and don't let oppa's hand go. You got it?

Lauren : Got it all!

Juyeon : Mommy loves you so much.

Lauren : I do love you so muss, omma.

 

After a hug, Kyung Jae is bringing Lauren to the ice cream's hut. A few minutes latter, they're coming back. The little girl, pleased, already has eaten a part of er ice cream before she even joined the bench.

 

Juyeon : Well, angelita? Is your ice cream tasty?

Lauren : So muss!

Kyung Jae : So can I get a kiss?

Lauren : Hum? I'm not sure.

Juyeon : Lauren, oppa has been nice with you. He bought you an ice cream.

Lauren : Well, alright, then.

 

He's giving her his cheek and she's pecking it, before going to show her ice cream to the other children, proud of herself. Juyeon, laughing, is taking an handkerchief to wipe Kyung Jae's cheek.

 

Juyeon : You had chocolate...

 

 

Lauren is in her bath, playing with cubes and dolls. Juyeon arrives and squats in font of her.

 

Juyeon : Lauren, you're done playing? It's almost time to go to bed.

Lauren : Just a little more, omma. Prince hasn't saved the princess yet.

Juyeon : Ask the prince to hurry up. Those damn princes... Never in a rush.

 

Afar, someone's opening the door and a female voice is clarioning a "tadaima!". Searching through every rooms, Yeon Hee finally steps in the bathroom and hurries to hug her niece.

 

Yeon Hee : How is my sweet baby today? Eonni missed you a lot. Did you miss eonni too?

Lauren : Hum. Yes. A little.

Yeon Hee : Only a little?

Lauren : Well you know, at the park well there was oppa he bought me a choclate ice cream and it was very tasty.

Yeon Hee : Oppa? Eonni, did you meet someone?

 

The little girl keeps on talking but Yeon Hee already seems not to listen anymore, taking over by what she just learned about her sister being with a boy.

 

Juyeon : He's a working colleague.

Yeon Hee : Come on, you can tell me. You never had anyone in particular since you had Him so I would be happy if you...

Juyeon : I haven't met anyone. He's a working colleague.

Yeon Hee : But you like him.

Juyeon : Stop it, please.

Lauren : And even, even, even, even, even that well Koichi is fallen and hurt and the others well they made fun of him and me I said it was no nice and oppa he said it was true it was no nice to make fun of when you fall.

Juyeon : Well, come on, little prune. It's time to get out of the bath.

 

Juyeon is grabbing a small bathrobe and wraps Lauren around it, before lifting her up to lead her to her bedroom.

 

Lauren : Heeheehee, why you said little trune?

Juyeon : Look at your fingers. They're all creased because you stayed so long in the water.

Lauren : It's true. It's so funny!

 

She's putting her on the bed and Juyeon is dressing her into her pajamas, then slips her between the sheets.

 

Lauren : Can I have a story, omma?

Juyeon : Yes, my angel. Which one would you like?

Lauren : Sleeping beauty!

Juyeon : I already read it yesterday. Don't you want another one?

Lauren : So... The one with the prince becoming a frog. No, not this, not this... I want the seahouses!

Juyeon : You mean The Little Mermaid?

Lauren : Yeeees! She's funny, she's brussing her hair with a fork!

 

Juyeon is getting up, switching off the bigger lamp to switch on the smaller one. Then, she's going back to sit by her side and tell the story.

 

Lauren : Omma?

Juyeon : Yes, sweetie?

Lauren : I have so muss fun at the park today. He will come again to play with me, oppa?

Juyeon : I'll ask him when I'll see him at work, niña... Well, The Little Mermaid...