{Chapter 66 - Restart} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------

"Mama! Let's go!" Adam squealed in excitement. Both of us woke up earlier than anyone else in the house, and we were too energized to sit still. So, both Adam and I took this chance and left the house for some morning walk. 

We headed down at the park near the Wu's house. Adam lets go of my hand once the playground came into his view. He ran towards it as if it was a treasure of sweets and chocolates. 

I took a seat at the bench nearby and watched him play. Adam did two rounds on the monkey bar with a smile on his face. He is such a happy kid. And that's exactly what I want him to be, happy. I want him to grow up in a good family with no worries to burden him. I was too deep in thoughts to have realized that someone else was sitting beside me. 

"A penny for your thought?" The latter said. 

I glanced to my right and found Kris smiling at me. "Hey!" I returned the gesture. 

"Hey," He chuckled "Something's bothering you?" 

I shook my head too quickly, "No. I was just happy seeing Adam happy. That's all." Kris nodded his head, knowingly. 

It was quiet again until, "Hey, Su." His voice sounded as if there's something he needed to say that he had been holding back for a long time. I said nothing but hummed, and waited for the next word. 

"I'm really sorry for everything. And I'm sorry that it took me 5 years to have you back in my life." He fiddled with his fingers to distract himself from looking at me. "I really want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter