{Chapter 3 – Find Her...} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Nell - Perfect}

---------------------------------------------

Wu Yi Fan or known as Kris Wu is the last heir of the Wu’s family. He is now the chairman of the Wu’s company, taking over all the business of the senior Wu’s had created and controlled everything with all his might.

Ever since Kris took over the company, the other companies that his father previously fund for was slowly crawling up to join venture with him, easy to say they wanted to marry their daughter off with Kris.

Kris was ranked  2nd as the youngest and richest businessman under 30 in the world. The first one goes to Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook.

He even landed the cover of GQ, 2014 iest man alive. There was even a poll online where women around the world had voted him as the Asian version of Christian Grey, minus the weird-sadistic part of Christian Grey.

“Lia” He called his secretary in. Lia entered his office looking y as always, trying to win Kris’s heart though that would never happen in a million years.

“Yes Mr. Wu, what can I do for you?” She was one the women who took the voting poll online as well. Kris runs his thumb across his bottom lip, making Lia mentally dying at the hotness overload.

Kris’s eyes were fixed on the screen of his laptop “Please call Luhan in.” Lia nodded and head back out to her desk.

About 5 minutes later, Luhan came in “What’s up boss?” A smile spread across Kris’s face as he stood in front of his desk.

“I need you to find a girl named Suri.” Luhan nodded “Her last name?” Kris she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter