{Chapter 46 - Good News} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

-----------------------------------------------
 

It has been over a week or two since Suri last spoken to Kris, every time he tried to, she walked away. She was still hurt by what he had said. Probably the fact that it was true, if she hadn't agreed to the contract, this, all of these wouldn't happen, and she'd still have Luhan by her side.

She felt so foolish, she was blinded by money and fear which is what's gotten her here. She has been crying lately, and her mood swings were all over the place, it could be the menstruation that's on the way. 

Come to think of it, her menstruation should have started two weeks ago, she's late this month. Whatever it is, it must've been caused by stress and that little depression she's having, and her not eating right could have affected it. 

Ever since both of them fought, Suri moved back to her former room. Before she goes to sleep, Kris would always stopped by the door, asking her to open it, or asked her to come back to his room, or at least talk to him. And he'd always say good morning and good night, and he never missed a day without telling her that he loves her.

"Suri, baby, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you like that. I know it was low of me to do so. I was just so jealous and angry of him. Because he had you first, he knew you first, and you're so good to him, I envy that. Baby, I'm so sorry. Please open the door." He sounded hopeless. 

"I miss you." He said, "I regretted everything I've said to you." He sighed, "Have you eaten anything yet?" No answers, he sighed again "I'm sorry. Good night. I love you." 

The hallway in front of her room turned quiet, she knew that he had gone back to his room. Her stomach grumbled again. And she's been craving a lot of food lately, weird. 

Suri waited couple of minutes before getting out of her room and headed towards the kitchen.

"I'm so hungry..." She groaned silently, stepping out of her room sneakily like a cat. Suri glanced side to side just to assure that Kris was in his room. Once that's clear, she proceed with her mission to the kitchen. 

Suri opened the refrigerator door as quiet as she can, peeking over her shoulders to check no one was around but her. She spotted turkey slice, mayonnaise, bread and chili sauce on the counter top. Perfect! Turkey sandwich it is, she beamed. 

She took all the ingredient out, putting it on top of the kitchen island, just as she was about to place the loaf of bread on the island, the bread's plastic fell on the floor with a surprised shriek coming out of .

Kris was leaning against the entrance of the kitchen, arms crossed on the chest looking all charming and handsome. Suri reminded herself why she was mad at him, she frowned almost immediately.

She continued making her sandwich, pretending that he wasn't even there. Ignoring him until she puts all the ingredients back into the fridge. 

"How long are you going to keep ignoring me?" He asked, sounding patient as ever. Suri remained silent, eyes looking down at her sandwich, her feet wanted to run away. 

'How am I going to pass him? He'll stop me.' Suri thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter