Sick of this waiting.

Hidden Beneath.

He knew how insane this is.

But after all, he got no choice.

*** 

''It's not like it's him.So just ing move on.'' The mask man was caught off guard when he heard how sarcastic heechul was.

He shuffled the card in his hand.''No one can.'' He simply said as the other brought his hand unto his hair.Scratching it annoyingly.

''Everyone can ing move on.You're just scared how the outcome will be.'' The mask man felt this is a good chance to avoid the topic.It's not like he created this mess.

''Don't ever turn your back on me.I'm still talking to you.'' He heard how desperate the other was so he walked infront of him.''I got no time for this.Leave me alone.'' 

''Ugh! Seriously this will not get you anywhere.'' The other reminded once again.The mask man felt really annoyed.

''It can, so can you just shut up.'' He clariffied and walked away.

***

Kyuhyun let out a breath his holding as he looked at the corner of the smelled-metal room.It's been a week since they got in here.Almost all of the students had no guts to escape.Their thoughts was almost blank.Almost everyday.The mask man always visited them, somehow it make kyuhyun cringed in the sight.But a reminder always struck on his mind.He can't just attack the mask man 'cause the number of them will decrease.He will never take it if ever a one of them dissapeared before his eyes again.However they can't just wait in this place forever, they have to do something.It's not like there will be a miracle.There will be no miracle in a place like this.Just thinking of it.Kyuhyun can't help not to grit his teeth.

Their uniforms never been soaked in the water.Means, they never got any chance to clean themselves.Kyuhyun just wanted to know, what is circling in that mask man mind.And if he ever find out what that is, he'll not think twice to stand up for his sake.For everyone's sake.

***

''Good morning.'' Kyuhyun heard it so clear.The er is here again.

No one seems to noticed it beside kyuhyun.The students was just stucked in the corner.Sitting with no emotions.

The mask man walked towards kyuhyun and forcely grabbed the latter's hand.Kyuhyun gritted his teeth as he tried to escape.''What are you doing?!'' he desperately asked and tried to kick the other.He huffed when he felt the mask man planted his hand on his hair and grab it tightly. ''I'm asking you! What are you doing?!'' But there's no reply.

He struggled until they reached the entrance.The emotion in his eyes changed when the mask man dragged him out of that so-called-jail.He tried to kept his posture 'cause he don't really know what is the reason.Why would the mask man dragged him all of sudden? Is he about to die?

He kept his calm posture until they reached the dead end of the corridor.He can't take it anymore!It's creeping him out.What is the mask man planning? And kangin never told him the plan his thinking.Kyuhyun regretted that he didn't push the other to tell him the plan.Maybe they are not here anymore.

Until then, he saw how the mask man fidgeted and pulled a key using his right hand, while his left hand was holding kyuhyun's hand tightly.

''What are you trying to do?'' he asked again.

The other just spare him a look and , when the door opened.The mask man pushed kyuhyun inside. ''Don't worry.We will just talk.'' 

''But why here? You could just tell me in there, not dragging me to a place like this.'' Kyuhyun nervously exclaimed.This place is sick.He gulped as he looked at the sorrounding.An old lamp was placed beside him.It almost looked like it will not last longer.That was only the light that covering the place.The hearbeat of his never slowed down.

''It's better in here.'Cause everytime i'll free someone.It's for you to decide.'' Kyuhyun could only bit his lips.There will be someone who'll die again.

''Don't kid me.Free? You really had guts to use that ing word even you know yourself, free means kill.'' He mocked and the mask man just stood in spot, near the door.  ''Think what you want to think, i will not stop you.'' he can't comprehend if the man is laughing behind that ugly mask.His voice was also familiar, familiar to the person that threatened him before.The one who hides his left eye.If he ever just have a chance to removed that ing mask, 'cause even once he never looked at the mask man face clearly.The mask is ugly and behind it, its almost black when he glanced at it.He can't even see the other's eyes.

''As if i'll let you stop me.Just please say what you want to say!'' 

''Calm down kid. Here.'' He carefully stood up and quickly grabbed the thing that the mask man handed him.His eyes grew wider as his head is slowly coming face to face with the mask man.

''What the is this?'' Even it just the lamp that lighting the place.He understand it clearly.Kyuhyun really thought that the mask man was just kidding.But the ! He's not.

''A paper with a list of your classmates names'' it was simply said.

He bawled his fist tight and quickly jumped on the mask man.He heard how the mask man winced from the shocked..and he can't almost breath when he felt a cold metal outlining in the back of his neck.Why can't he think before doing something.He knew it clearly that the mask man have an knife on his pocket. ''What game are you playing at?''he asked still sitting on the mask man's stomach, while the other lay there frozen.

''A game you're good at.'' he don't know what to feel.Even though he can't see the mask man's eyes.He felt like the other's gaze pierced on him.He's ing confuse.

''I don't know what you're talking about.'' he finalized and felt pain from his head. 

''You know, just checked it and done.'' came from a reply.He still can't understand why the the mask man is not looking at him.

''How can i ing do that? One check will make one's life disappeared!'' 

''Why didn't you just maked me ing die.It's suffocating.'' The mask man mumbled and he never noticed that kyuhyun heard it clearly.

''What did you said?'' 

''I said ing check it or i'll ing let you check two names.One girl and a boy.You don't want that right?'' kyuhyun blood boiled and scanned the paper.

It was really the list of it.However, there was a column beside it and it's waiting to be check.But he don't want that..but what will happen if he never follow the mask man order?

''What if i don't want to?''

''Then i'll burn this building.It's like join force, dying together.'' 

''Then can i do something to this paper.''

''You can do anything.Just don't tear it, it takes too much time to do that.'' the mask man informed

Kyuhyun smirked and stood up. '' Then can i add names in here?'' 

The mask man just sat there. ''Yes you can but--''

Before the mask man can say his complain.Kyuhyun already wrote Kim Heechul and Sungmin in the paper.

The mask man quickly snatched the paper from kyuhyun's grip.But kyuhyun just laughed.

''How come you know my name?''

''It's a secret.''

'' you! And by the way you shouldn't have done that.I just can't free myself right? I still have things to do here.''

''Stop saying free! But you said i can do anything right?''

''Yes, i said that but you cut my sentence off, what i'm saying is don't ever include me.''

''But why? You deserves it.''

''Don't act like that and it's a sin to suicide.''

''Then i'll help you.'' 

''Don't be so full of yourself kid, that might change the situation.''

'' you!''

''Why didn't you dropped a check in heechul's name.He's my partner.''

''He could help us that's why.''

''Really?'' then the mask man pulled a mobile from his pocket.And call someone.

''Bring sunny here.She's the one.'' kyuhyun froze in his spot and looked around the place.He have to do something.

''Don't be like that.If you can't choose.I'll choose.''

''I really hate you!'' 

''I hate what you've done ...to --'' The mask man word was cut again when a two figure showed up.Heechul slowly pushed sunny inside whose shaking in fear. ''Here she is.''

''Thank you heechul, you can go now and please bring kyuhyun with you.'' Kyuhyun never even noticed it.All he knew, he was thrown outside and heechul is hugging him from the back.All he glimpse was how the mask man is starting to pull something from his back. and the door was slamed infront of him.

''Let go of me!''

''No don't interfere.He's enjoying his hobby already.''

''What are you saying?! Let go of me!'' Kyuhyun started to trashed his body around and that 'cause heechul to loose his grip from the struggling man.Immediately, kyuhyun rolled the door knob but it was ing locked! 

But then he noticed something in the door.There was many 'x' planted on that door.He can't even count in.Suddenly, he felt pain in his head.It's like his in a operation.After a few minutes.He opened his eyes and heard a voice from the inside. ''Thank you.'' 

 

It was sunny's voice.

 

-TBC-