The Hints and The Plan.

Hidden Beneath.

He tried to stand up but his back feel so devastated.

He smiled bitterly.

There is no chance of escaping.

Again.He let out a bitter smile.
--

''Get up!Get up dumb kids'' shouted by a mask man entering a spacious smelly room.The room was so dark and either outside.It was 4:00 am in the morning.
The students who slept sitting get up and stand up in their own feets as the mask man signaled them to create a line.

But there is one person whose still sleeping.

Cho Kyuhyun.

The floor of the room was so slippery.Its not tiles a pure cement floor.The room was so spacious cause there is no things being displayed.They should be thankful they are living with a roof even though i can force to them to stay outside.The mask man thought as he gave them their breakfast.They should be thankful i'm feeding them with a meat and a hot rice.Again the mask man thought as he swiped away the other thought building onto him.

'Of course you'll let them eat and let them stay in a house or place with a roof.You're the kidnapper'

After giving them breakfast.

The student started to eat like they haven't eaten for years.

The mask man walked towards cho kyuhyun and shakes him.But the other didn't budge not even opening his eyes.Is he dead?

''Yah!Wake up!'' shouted by the mask man getting a styrophone in his bag.He prepared these foods last night and the rice is just gotten cooked this morning.

Kyuhyun groaned and opened his eyes slightly.

So its not a dream.All of us are really kidnapped.

The mask man handed him the styrophone and a bottled water.

Kyuhyun looked around as he saw his classmates almost crying while eating.

I should help them to escape.
We should make a plan.

Kyuhyun took the styrophone as the mask man started to walked away.

He threw it on the floor as the mask man looked back on him.Kyuhyun smirked.

''Don't ever pretend that you care about us.Day after i know you'll just kill us and throw our innocent bodies anywhere.Maybe these foods had poison on it.'' Kyuhyun spoke in a determined voice as the man go out quickly and get the broom from outside.The mask man touched his chest as he saw that black broom..again.

The mask man entered the room and started cleaning the food that been scattered in the floor.
Forgotting to answer kyuhyun when the latter spoke earlier.

After he finished cleaning it.The mask man walked closely to kyuhyun.

''Such a relief that i haven't been super angry to you.If you reach my patience limit.The one you sad will came true.Your dead body will flow around.'' The mask man warned getting out of the room.

Kyuhyun stubbornly fisted his hair looking at the door.

It was locked.

How can we get out.Even though there is a windows.

It was useless. 

The noon came as the students just stay still.They had no idea to get out.

There is no thing in the room.Not even a single thing.

Ryeowook hugged yesung and cried on his chest.''I don't want to die yet.'' he said as kyuhyun looked at them.

Even the innocent people is getting involve in these childish play.Kyuhyun bawled his fist sighing hard.

If he ever get a chance to kill that mask man.He'll not think twice.Kyuhyun thought darkly.

''Kangin-ah.'' kyuhyun called as the man called kangin turned into him.

''Why?'' the other responded in a hoarse voice.

''We have to think a plan.'' kyuhyun said firmly.

''I have a plan but it just you who will do it.'' kangin said apologitically.

Kyuhyun nodded.''Its okay'' 

''But it will hurt you.'' Kangin said corcern can hear in his voice.

''I don't care if it will hurt me physically.'' Kyuhyun responded as kangin's face became troubled.

''It will not hurt you physically.Not that much.But i think in the end.It will hurt you emotionally.'' Kangin said patting kyuhyun shoulder.

''What are you saying?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Just forget what i said.If he wants to play game with us.'' Kangin sigh and closed his eyes.


''We would do the same but you'll do the most of it.'' he continued and Kyuhyun nodded not thinking what will be the consequences.

 

-TBC-