Where are we?

Hidden Beneath.

Where are we?

He keep his attention in a blank space as the strangers goes out.He let out a heavy sigh.

He want to get out of here.

But he don't know how...

--

Kyuhyun woke up in a soar neck.He glanced around and found himself sitting in a ...Bus.

What is happening?

The bus was dark but he managed to glimpse some light locating in the middle of the bus.He was infront.

He tried to move his hands but its no use.Chain is hugging him.He'sight was blurred.This is just a ing nightmare.He convinced himself until the bus stops.

Who could have done this.

 

He had no idea.Although he thinks its the mask man or the one who threatened him.He can't help not to sighed.

Some minutes past as he saw a person from the drivers position.He looked at it clearly.Its walking near him.He struggled in his seat.

 

''What are you doing this to me?!'' He asked.''You?'' the person laughed and title his head; showing an arrogant action.

 

''Not just you.'' kyuhyun was surprised when the stranger the light.It lit the whole bus and Yes its the mask man from earlier.

 

Kyuhyun glance at the whole bus.He kept his eyes closed;thinking all of this was a joke.

 

''What are you doing even my classmates are here?!'' he shouted.The mask man let out a heavy sighed and kyuhyun shuddered in his head.The mask man was holding a knife..Again.

 

''Don't shout little boy.'' the mask man said in a soft voice.He thought he heard this somewhere.That voice.He's sure he heard it somewhere.

 

''What will you do huh?!You'll stab me with that knife again.Even in the first attempt you failed.'' Kyuhyun snickered;arrogancy can be heard in his tone.

 

''I let you escape that time.'' the mask man said obviously.Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and tried to move his hands.

 

''Let us out.Let us go home.'' Kyuhyun shouted once again.The mask man smirked and pointed the knife in kyuhyun's neck.''I told you.Don't ing scream! or this knife will collide in your neck.'' The mask man reminded once again.


''I don't care.Let us ing go home.What is the game your playing huh!'' and again kyuhyun screamed and the mask man noticed the people in the bus  is already starting to woke up.

 

''Now you woke up them up.'' said the mask man in a baby voice.

Kyuhyun smirked.

 

''You really don't have an idea.'' Kyuhyun whispered ''What idea huh? little boy?''

 

 

The mask man grabbed kyuhyun face with his both hands;still clutching the sharp knife in his right hand.But kyuhyun spits saliva in his dark mask.

 

''You have no idea who i am?'' Kyuhyun blurted out.Which the mask man outline the knife his holding on kyuhyun's neck.

 

''Oh mister.I know who you are.'' said the mask man as he laugh histerically.Kyuhyun can't help not to be annoyed.They are the victim in here and this man is doing an appropriate thing to them.He couldn't let go of that.

 

''Just...what is the ing reason you brought us here.'' kyuhyun asked as his classmates are fully awake.

 

The mask man leaned closer to him ''You will never get an answer from me.Just to remind you.'' whispered by the mask man;tapping kyuhyun shoulder.Which kyuhyun shuddered at the touch.

 

''Don't ing touch me again.'' Kyuhyun gritted hs teeth.He looked at the mask man with angered and disgust could be seen in his eyes.''Don't look at me like that.'' 

 

Kyuhyun let out an annoying huffed and looked at the retreating figure of the mask man.

 

How dare he?

 

1 hour past as kyuhyun looked at the blank space while his classmates are busy talking and planning how to get out of here.All of them was being tigthly held by a chain sorrounding their individual seats.He couldn't concentrate.He's too busy to think why? Why would that unknown person brought them with.He had no idea.The bus looks new for him.The curtains are covering the window.He can hear rain drops outside.The engine is on.

Being brought from a stranger.

Being kidnapped?

So he wants money huh?

 

--KYUMINISREAL--

 

Kyuhyun thought got cut off when the bus stopped suddenly.He almost face his thigh when the bus stop.The impact was so hard that he could easily reached it.Although he's curious why it stop suddenly.He couldn't care a bit.He just wanted to concentrate;thinking a best strategy to kill that mask man.

He saw the mask man suddenly got up on the driver seats.The mask man face the students including kyuhyun;gesturing a ''shh''.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continue to looked at the mask man who gets out on the bus.He hope that mask man would slipped and broke his head until it bleed and no one will able to help to him.He laughed at his delusional thinking.

''Yah!Kyuhyun'' suddenly he heard his named being called.He turned his head slightly and saw kangin;struggling at his seat.

''Why?'' he responded;looking at kangin.

''Don't you have no idea why the bus suddenly stop.Maybe there is a person outside.'' Kyuhyun tilted his head.''I thought your a genius.Why can't you understand it.I'm saying that we all could shout that there's a mask man kidnapping us.'' Kangin continued.Kyuhyun awe in reply.

''Your a genius.Start encouraging our classmates so we could escape.'' Kyuhyun said in a smile.

''Don't need.All of them wanted to escape already.'' Kangin laughed.

''OKAY HERE WE GO SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT.'' Kyuhyun shouted;loud and clear.

''But what if we failed.'' a mumbled came from luna.

''Think positive we could do it.'' 

They are ready to shout but the bus suddenly opens and let out a 2 person.

The mask man and a man was drench,like towel been squeezed out but still wet from the rain he've met through.The drench man smikred as it been bugging kyuhyun's mind.He glared at it while it look in his eyes seriously.He feels like he's digging his own grave.

''Kid you are mistaken.'' the drench man shooked his head and kyuhyun let ou a sigh as he looked at the mask man looking at him with some ...mix emotion?

He just hope its not kind of threat.

The drench man cut his thoughts.

''Not all the first glance,you can judge people by appearance.'' 

Eenglighten him.''I'm not judging you.I'm checking you out.'' Kyuhyun let out a huffed and glared at the mask man.Yes he likes annoying him.

''Checking me out? Checking me out in the to see if i'm a good person or checking me out in the other way?!" the drench man shrieked.Just unbelieveable.

''Don't be so arrogant.Your not my type.'' kyuhyun said looking straightly at the drench man afterwards glance at the mask man beside it;specifying he throws a bait to the mask man.

The drech man glanced at the mask man and kyuhyun whose having a glaring fight.

''Cut the electricity connecting you two.'' the drench man scolded struggling in the mask man holds. ''Sit beside sunny and be quiet or i'll ing kill you.The one who have short hair in the right.'' the mask man whispered shoving heechul away 2 miles away from kyuhyun,

Kyuhyun turned his head towards heechul and saw the latter looking at him too.

''You don't neet to pity me.I'm heechul by the way.'' Heechul whispered at kyuhyun's ear.The engine started.

''I'm not pitying you and i'm cho kyuhyun.'' Kyuhyun introduced ''Cho Kyuhyun huh?'' Heechul smirked and kyuhyun can't help not to feel bothered when looking at heechul's eyes.Its like its telling him something hidden.A hidden meaning.

''Can i ask you a question?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Yes you can.But i will not answer it in this place.This bus.''

''Its no use ugh.Why are you here?'' Kyuhyun asked in grimaced.

''Its a secret.I told you i will not answer your question in this ing bus.''Heechul gritted his teeth.

''Okay.But where are we heading to?''

''The forest.''Heechul answered truthfully and kyuhyun smiled in that answer but his smile got vanished.

Truth that he convinced heechul to solve his misery.

But the place they will headed is too unfamiliar and he feels something bad gonna happen.

Something's bad gonna happen.

He's sure of it.

Heechul glanced at kyuhyun whose staring at the blank space....You should have escape.

Heechul carefully walk towards sunny while murmuring.

'I just wonder,why would sungmin returned in this place.''

Kyuhyun heard it but heechul seems not to care 

So his name is sungmin.The mask man.

 

He'll suffer.Kyuhyun marked in his mind.

 

-TBC-