His so-called HEAVEN.

Hidden Beneath.

His so-called HEAVEN. 

The man slapped him as he struggled.

He can't fight anymore.

All he could was resist the pain for the past 5 days.

Torture may it called.

He got no idea how to escape.

and that's make him more vulnerable.

Than he already seems.

--

Cries can be heard as class 3-A started to go out forcely by the mask man.Kyuhyun just stay still as he keep himself at the bus.Being durable in his seat.

He got no idea that these man can do it this crime.So lightly.

Suddenly.The mask man or may he called ''sungmin'' turned his head at him;saying what are you still doing there? 

He rolled his eyes as he started playing with his fingers.Still staying firmly at his seat as he let out a sigh.

''Just a warning.I always have my knife in my back pocket.'' the mask man said annoyed by kyuhyun's posture.

Kyuhyun stay still ''Whatever!Freak'' he smirked as he saw the mask man started bawling his fist.He don't care about it.Even just a bit.

The mask man leaned closely at him.He feel so nervous that time.He's not into man and he'll never be.

''Look.I can kill you in just one stab.So ing shut up if you want to live.'' the mask man threatened looking at him.Even though the face of the man is covered by an ugly mask.Kyuhyun feels that he met him somewhere and the mask man voice is so familiar.Well it looks so ugly in his opinion.And yes so plain.

''What an ugly mask you have.You should have spare a time choosing what suits you.'' Kyuhyun teased and still feeling uncomfortable cause the mask man is still leaning onto him.Face to face as he called.

Until he felt the man breath in his own lips. ''I had no time to do it cause i'm really excited to kidnapped you.'' Probably.Our lips already collide if the mask man had no mask covering his face.Kyuhyun thought as he shuddered in his seat. 

''Don't lean too close at me.I bet that you just wanted my attention.So you kidnapped me.Why bringing them in my situation also.'' Kyuhyun snapped and glared at the mask man.

''I had no interest on you.So don't expect and stop your delusional thinking acne boy.'' the mask man stand up properly.Kyuhyun sighed cause the mask man go in his own pace.
He's already used by that word.

''Yes i may be like that.But i don't have a rotten heart like you.You killed my cousin and kidnapped us.What the is happening in your ing head?'' Kyuhyun stand up and pushed the mask man hard.

The chain that been hugging them earlier already vanished.The mask man removed it earlier with heechul's help.

''I had my reason and don't ever ing blame me'' the mask man gripped on his right hand.He struggled but the mask man hardly dragged him outside.

As they go out.The mask man gestured heechul to open the place they will staying to.

The student started to panic.

Kyuhyun stand beside kangin whose staring in the blank space.Thinking what heechul is doing.Why is he following the mask man.All could the mask man have is a knife or so he thought.

He wanted to clear his mind.

''Kangin-ah there is a chance to escape earlier when i'm with the mask man inside'' kyuhyun got so confused.They had a chance earlier.

''We can't.Look at this place.Look around.'' Kangin said as he sigh.

Kyuhyun looked around as his classmate slowly getting into the abandoned building.The place is so quiet.The abandoned building looks like its been burned years ago.Kyuhyun touched his head.Suddenly he felt pain in his head.

Again.He looked around.The most shocking thing was..

It looks like there is no more people in these place.

-- 

''Okay.I'm here to say that don't ever plan escaping.Because i've got cctv all around the forest.''
The mask man announced as he sit on the couch.They are in the living room.

The student was sitting on cold floor listened carefully.

Suddenly.A boy name ''Ryeowook'' raises his hand.The mask man gestured him to stand up.

''Why?'' it came like a whisper from ryeowook.

''Why did i kidnapped all of you?'' the mask man continued.''All of you will know it in the right time.'' 

''Why are you doing this to us? We are just a bunch of joyful students.'' came from leeteuk.The one whose older in their class.

''Well not all of you.'' the mask man snickered glancing at kyuhyun's direction.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

He suddenly remember one person.

''Where is KEY?'' kyuhyun asked as the students started to realized it.

The mask man paused playing with his fake hair from his mask.

''Dead already.'' the mask man said in a serious tone.

Kyuhyun stand up from the cold floor and throw a punch on the mask man.But yes.Lucky is not in kyuhyun's side.The mask man is dodge it quickly.

''You said that if we follow the one you said, you'll not kill him.But we followed it right!'' Kyuhyun is now burning in anger.

''Sorry but now he's already in heaven'' the mask man said dreamingly.

''Heaven huh?'' 

Once again kyuhyun throw a punched on the mask man and grabbed a knife on the mask man back pocket.Kyuhyun smirked ready to stab the mask man but 

''If you'll stab him right now.There will be many people to be killed.'' Heechul said out of nowhere.

Kyuhyun froze.

''I know that this question is been bugging on your mind.Whose side am i?'' Heechul whispered in his ear and grab the knife in kyuhyun's hand.Fast.

''Its 50-50''

-TBC-