A ing mistery.

Hidden Beneath.

He cried and cried and bawled like a cat in the corner.

From the start.

He already knew this will not stop until he surrender

 

---

 

The cold breeze cover the night.The calm sorrounding is killing kyuhyun's ear.He was devastated.Devastated that he want to do anything just to save this ing puzzle.

Many questions is running on his mind.

This is not something he could easily pull off.
He was sure that staying like these would not solve this jigsaw.Even though every seconds that ticking can't calm his nerves.He just want a simple life.

He decided to stand up and walked towards the window.The window have a thick layer of dust.Kyuhyun almost choked from the dust as he tried to get rid of it.

Minute past as he finally glimpse a clear glass.It was just a simple circle that fits in his hand.If he continue to remove all of it.He might die from inhaling it.

The first that came from his mouth was .

It was a shocking scene for him, atleast.

He knew it was nothing to be worried of.

The mask man is a one mad grass.

---

A bright light shone in kyuhyun's eyes as he bought his right hand to cover his eyes from the light.He wanted to sleep more.It just that yesterday night he felt electricity crawling onto him.He knew it will not get better.

''ing wake up or i'll let one of your classmate drown in the river not far from here.''

Kyuhyun quickly opened his eyes.Controlling his temper.He thought he's going to blind when a light shone directly to his eyes.It was a flashfight.A ing flashflight.

He stood up as he saw the intruder nope the mask man brought the flashlight to his own face.No wonder.Kyuhyun thought as he tried to avoid the light who is aiming to his eyes again.He heard the mask man chuckled as he saw kyuhyun is acting like a vampire who want to save his only life.

Kyuhyun gulped as he heard the young man chuckled.He seriously don't know what to feel by hearing that.

His mind is battling.

Where did the mask man pulled his guts to chuckled like that.Like he never hostage innocent people.

And the second thing is.

It scared him how he ing wanted to hear it again.

Loud and Clear.

 

-TBC- 

 

[A/N:A very short chapter before i start my homeworks.It's been months since i updated this~]