Dark side.

Hidden Beneath.

Dark Side.

A blur scene entered his sight as he tried to keep his eyes open.He bit his lips and quickly tried to stand up.But he is not strong enough to break those chain that been hugging him.He don't know how long he's been been staying at that place.He don't how long he tried to escape.How long his innonce keep decreasing.

All he could do was wait.

Until someone comes.

If ever.

--

A young man in nerd glasses was reading a creepy novel that he bought from the store was cut off when a loud scream came from outside of the room.All he could do was ignored it.Its not his business to be concerned off.He continue to read the book but he lost his patience.

He rolled his eyes and closed the novel and stand up to check what is happening.

When he got out of the room.The first he saw was a young man having his head bow down while his hands is in his pocket.Kyuhyun couldn't explain what is happening.The young man looks up and smirked at the novel man.Kyuhyun got the warning and let out a 'tss'.He wonder.Why all of sudden? 

Kyuhyun shakes his head and walked towards his classroom.He glanced at the young man again.

But now he's expression is not the same as before.

Its seriously looking at him in one eye.

and its bugging him.

That looks.

All kyuhyun could think off.

Why does he feel that the so called young man wanted to stab...him.

--

17:30 

Kyuhyun got up in his seat and sighed hard.He started to gather his things.The classroom contains only him.His classmate are already gone home.The room was so dirty.Crumpled papers are under the desk.Bubble gums sticking up in the locker.He blamed himself for not coming home early.Now this is his duty.The business he should care off.

He started to clean the classroom but he heard a voice from outside.He couldn't help not to feel happy.He's not alone.

''Whoever you are.Can you help me.I need a person to throw this outside.'' He shouted from inside.

But he got no response.Creepy.

Maybe he's just hallucinating earlier.When he heard a voice.The voice that is not sounds familiar.

He shook his head and decided to focus on what he's doing.

Even i stay in here until midnight.I don't care.I just want to get rid of the voice coming from outside.He said in his mind.

After an hour of cleaning.He finished it all.His bangs was sticking up in his forehead but he never cared a bit.He grabbed his cellphone from his bag and started to play an music on it.The volume was low at first but he decided to turn it up.Into max volume.

He goes outside and immediately locked the classroom.He's been recieving a texts from his mom.His mom was very worried.

After slinging his bag in his shoulder.He glimpsed a small figure beside the restroom door in their school.This is prank right?

''Whoever you are.Let's go home together.'' He said walking towards the figure.

Closely.

Closely..

But he never expect that the person was the one who smirked at him earlier.

He suddenly feel electricity in his body.This couldn't be real.

The person looked up.You could see his left eye was damaged and covered by a thick cloth.The small figure smiled in a creepiest way and leaned close to kyuhyun.

''Consider this as a warning.Tomorrow all of it will start.'' said by the person while walking away.

Kyuhyun couldn't help not to be curious.

What will happen tomorrow.

--

Next chapter will be long :)