The Beginning.

Hidden Beneath.

WARNING:YOU'LL REGRET READING IT :) 

The Beginning [1 down]

Its been 3 days.Three days of being tortured.He turned away his head as the man tried to kissed him again.He felt scared.He don't know how it got into this.

He don't know how to escape.

Its tearing him up.

All could he do was scream.

--

Sound of clock can be heard.As kyuhyun look at the night sky.He glanced at his bed in his wondering.Why his eyes are still open.His body wants to rest but he's mind don't want.Its been an hour since that young man told that creepy words to him.Start of what? What would happen tomorrow. He's been bothered by that young man and curiousness was visiting him.Why did he have to cover his left eye.He wonder until he's head fell into his study table.

He fall asleep.

--

Location:School Time:7 am.

Kyuhyun grabbed his books from his locker;as if its important.They got no classes today.He quickly put it in his bag and sling it on his shoulder.He walked away from that area and walk towards their library.He wants to read new books.That's how his life always been.

He arrived at the library the same time many students got out of it.His lucky.No one can disturb.

Well really? 

He dropped the books that he bought and the one he borrowed in the librarian in his favorite spot.All could he do is smile.This is peace.He thought.

However.He never noticed a person was looking from afar.A smirked was given by.

Just wait.

Kyuhyun opened the book and started to read it.

After an hour.He gets boring cause the book is about killing.He don't want that kind of story.

Its not because he's scared.Something just hit him from the past.Hits him with the memories.

Suddenly small dirt got in his left eye.He immediately search a mirror that he always brought.It saves him from the past.

He looked at the mirror carefully.He's left eye was getting red as second past.He let out a heavy sighed and looked at it closely.But he noticed something unfamiliar.

 

 

There is other person reflecting in his mirror.

A person is standing beside the bookshelf from his back.He thought he's alone..The man have a mask covered his entire face.

He starts to pretend that he saw no one and let his eyes focus on his eye;still checking his eyes in his savior.

Once again.He twitched his eyes and saw the person.Kyuhyun immediately stand up and use his hands as a shield.

The stranged just aimed and started to attacked him with his weapon.A knife!

''What are you doing?'' Kyuhyun shouted as he kick the table to the person who attacked him.

''You got two eyes.Why not used it?'' the stranger said obviously.''Is not it obvious.I'm going to stabbed you.'' the person laughed and kyuhyun couldn't help not to felt scared.This is the second time he got threatened.

'' you.Go away.I never done anything wrong to you!'' said kyuhyun as he gathered his bag;not caring for the books.

''I don't care if you run forever.One day.It'll surprise you.You will get caught not knowing how.'' said the stranger as he glanced at the the running kyuhyun.

''Which is today.'' the stranger mumbled as he removed he's mask.

The stranger looked at the books with one eye that been abandoned by kyuhyun.

You have a guts to read huh...Again.

--

Kyuhyun runs with all his might.He don't want to die.He have many dreams.He don't want in just single snap.He will be buried.

His eyes are getting blurred;he had no friends to leaned on.He touched his chest and gaped for air.

After a minute past.He walked towards their classroom and get the bottle with cold water in it.

He quickly open the bottle and ready to drink it but a loud scream cut him from drinking..Again?!

Should i go out? He asked himself.

Hell no!Maybe that stranger is waiting for me.

He frozed in his spot as a plastic been throw in the door.He looked at it closely.

WHAT THE IS HAPPENING!

He grip at the plastic in his hand;and it burst out.

A blood was slowly filling the floor.

He stand up and closes his eyes tight.What does that person wants?!

Kyuhyun followed the screams from outside an it leads him in the girl's comfort room.

He covered his eyes and sighed heavily.

There's a girl hanging up in the comfort room.

and kyuhyun knew her.His cousin.

Seohyun.He walked towards it closely and saw a paper in her cousin shoes.

''Go to the gym and let all your classmates drink a water in the jug and yes including you.''

He gripped on the paper tightly.So he wants to play huh.

Kyuhyun wondered.Why just me and my classmates?

He looked at his classmates infront of him.Cause all of them are here.Their section is in the fifth floor.That's why when they heard a scream from a one student.Curiousness hit them.''We don't know who's this person did this!But that person wants us to go to gym.'' he shouted and starts to urged his classmates to just obey.After a few moments.His classmates nodded.

If ever they disobeyed this..There is one more to be buried.

''Obey me or KEY will be dead by now.'' its written in the back of the paper.

Its Do or Die.Option.

--

They arrived at the gym as they saw KEY lying on the floor.If he ever make a single move.He's body will be cut into pieces.That's why he lay like a frozen ice.

Kyuhyun glanced at the sorrounding and saw a paper that been scrumbled.

''I W L L T L E O U Y M H I I D E.''

''What is this.'' He asked himself.

''Go here now.That person wants us to solved this so we can saved KEY from dying.'' he announces as his classmates started to walked closely to him.

The students nodded.All feeling scared from this new experience.

After 10 minutes they solve it.Students figure started to form a cirle.In the middle was.

''WILL YOU LET HIM DIE.''

They started to be more nervous.This is new to them.

One thing that been chanting in kyuhyun's mind.

Is this for all of us or just for me.He attacked me earlier..which i got a chance to escape.

''Okay.Its a do or die option.That ing stranger want us to drink water in that jug.'' kyuhyun shouted as he glanced at the red jug.

The students nodded and forcely get each other a plastic bottle besides it.

''What if we die by drinking on it?'' one of his classmates shouted which named ''kangin.''

''We have no time.Maybe that person don't have any patience at all.This is a challenge okay.'' Kyuhyun convinced.

 

 

 

 

''Okay here we go.Whatever happen.Just accept it.'' Kyuhyun said in a slow way which the students nodded.

The students started to drink it including kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Bodies started to fell in the floor.All of them was laying on the floor.

''Its works so fast.'' the stranger said from one of the seats.

He looked at KEY and smirked.''Wow your classmates really loves you.Such a pity that you couln't move.''

---

Engine sound can be heard.

Destination : Nowhere.

--

END OF THE CHAPTER.