The Story of Us: V

The Story of Us

THE STORY OF US: V

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

I can see a reflection of my self from a big mirror next to place that I used to sleep. I don’t know what time is it, my head still spinnning like I was banged on something. This place is also weird for me. This is not my room. I can smell curry broth. Is someone cooking?

I’m trying to get up and rubs my eyes, still thinking how much bottles I used to drunk last night. I think Myungs brought me here, thanks for him, at least I’m not in my apartment right now.

 

“Oh glad sweetie, finally you wake up!”, a lady that sitting on the wheelchair come in to this room, a beautiful half-old-lady.

“Who are you Auntie?” I  asked formally.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo’s mother. You must be Jayeon’s twin, right?”, she replied,  I nodded and smiled at the same time.

“Sorry your first impression about me is not good... I was drunk last night and your son...”.

“No, it’s okay. Myungsoo already told me about you. Now please gather with him, let’s eat breakfast”, she patted softly my left cheek and I stood up then follow her. Myungs’s mother is so kind hearted, beautiful, and bright. Not like her son.

 

His house is pretty good, Korean’s traditional house.  I miss living in a place like this, it’s been a long time.

Myungs already sat on the dining chair, his slanted eyes looks more slanted than usual, seems like he just wake up too. He is not even changing his clothes, it’s the same as last night.

 

“Mother, can we eat now?”, he asked with a deep voice, voice that I want to hear everytimee I wake up from my dream. Wait Jiyeon wait! Don’t let him brainwashing you!

 “Yes please, enjoy the meal kids!”, she open the pan’s cover. It’s curry! Oh my God I can eat this up by myself.

“Thank you for the meal”, Myungs and I answered at the same time, his mother u—turn her wheelchair. “Auntie! Let’s eat together!”.

“I’m full, I already ate my breakfast about an hour ago”, she smiles and left us.

“She is a vegetarian, she scheduled her meals time”, Myungs answered as he chews down and I just make an ‘O’ shape on my mouth.

“Your mother is totally a beauty lady”.

“Liar”.

“What do you mean liar? I tell the truth!”.

He put down his spoon. “You want to ask why my mother sitting on the wheelchair right? So you bring up about how beautiful is my mother then you will ask me that. I’m proud with my mother even she’s not able to walking, clear?”.

“No, why are you so sensitive? I don’t think that far, Myungs”.

“Oh really?”, he tillts his head and make an annoying look. I sighed

“Yes. I’m just going to say thank you for  you and you mother for letting me here, and such a good breakfast. You want me to leave right? Okay as your wish”, I get up. “Where’s my key?”.

“What key?”.

“My car’s  key”.

“I don’t know”.

“Oh please!”.

 

“Get down back first”.

“Where. Is. My. Key.”.

“But. My. Mom. Already. Cooked. This. For.  You.”.

“Nice try”.

“What try? Last night your sister is being so captious when I told her you overslept in my house and she was so afraid  of me. I didn’t  tell her that you’re drunk last night. And I told her to do not come to my house or you won’t go back home. What do you mean ‘nice try’, spoiled lady?”.

I’m thinking and shut up my mouth for awhile. “Why are you being so care about me?”, I fold my hands. And he get up.

“Who care about you? Jayeon asked a favor to me to cook curry for you. Jayeon care about you, not me”, he walks and left me. “Eat your meal, and we go back to your apartment. I can’t hold you here any longer”.

 

 

11:34 am

 

Myungs still taking a bath. I’m just sitting on Myung’s mother bed and looking around of this room. I already took a bath befoore him, his mother lent me her dress, it’s beauty yet simple. Magenta Jent dress, she told me that she sewed it by her own.

There is no family’s picture. Just nature pictures sticking on the wall. And on the corner of the room I can see an old sewing machine with so many books on it. This room is pretty neat and simple.

 

“What  do you think of Myungsoo?”, suddenly Myungs’s mother is next to me.

“E-excuse me?”.

“He is so mean, right? But trust me, once you get along with him, you won’t stop pay attention on him”.

“Yeah I guess so”, I smiles awkwardly.

“Can I ask you a favor?”.

“Yes. What’s that Auntie?”.

“Can you persuade my son to join an entertainment agency? He won’t listen to anyone about it”, He even doesn’t listen to your words, what about me Auntie. Sigh.

“I’m not that close to him, maybe if you ask Jayeon about this he will”.

“I asked to your sister too, but there is no change. One thing that you need to do is get along with him, will you?”, she asked me with hopeless looks. “So I ask you once again, what do you think of Myungsoo?”.

“Hey spoiled lady, you ready?”, is Myungs and his mother is a ‘suddenly’  family? They’re startled me so much today.

“I am”, I smiled awkwardly to him, wish he didn’t listen what his mother talking about with me.

“Mother I will go back soon”, he bowed to his mother and walks to the outside.

“Thanks for your goodness, I owe you so much things. See you around”, I bowed to her too and follow Myungs.

She smiles and waving at me. “Go back soon young lady!”.

 

Is his mother talking seriously about it?

Should I really get along with her son?

And what’s  the mean of ’What do you think about Myungsoo’?

 

“Hey! What are you thinking about? Quickly get in!”, Myungs yelling at me so I get in quickly. He started the engine and we ready to go.

“Thank you and sorry for everything. I owe you, how should I pay back?”, I asked as I pull and click the seatbelt.

“I will ask you to pay back when I need it”, he answered in flat.

“What do you need? Free meals? Studio’s voucher?”.

“I will ask anything when I need it”.

“Oh, Okay”.

 

There is long silent. I want to turn on the radio but Myungs said he won’t listening any kind of music right now, he said I ruin his mood already. Oh please you ruin my mood too to be honest!

I want to sleep because I’m still feeling dizzy but he said don’t leave him driving alone. Then I asked him to stop on supermarket because I need coffee, but he won’t. Last I asked I’ll drive and he can sleep, then he said he won’t let a sobber driving him.

 

“Ugh you’re totally annoying!”, I fold my hands and frowning.

“If you keep talking I can’t stop thinking what twist did to me and I met a goddess last night”.

“W-what?”.

“Yes. You”, he replied and smiles to me. I hope my face not turning into red right now. “Finally you stop talking”.

“Damn you Kim Myungsoo don’t fooling around!”, I pinch his shoulder.

 

He laughing. A cheerful laughing. I never saw his laugh before. You can’t see his eyes when he laughing. Then I realize what’s bothering me up since I get in the car. It’s addicting mint perfume, it’s his. Why I keep pay attention with every littlle thing oh him? Is that because I hate him so much?

 

“Hey er, can I ask you something?”.

“Hmm”.

“Did I... do something ‘weird’ last night?”, I citing my hands when I mentioned ‘weird’ word.

“Like?”, how should I say... I have a bad habit when drunk, I’ll kiss whoever in front of me when I drunk.

“Like...uhm...like...”.

“Kiss?”.

“I DID THAT TO YOU?!”, I touched my lips as he said ‘kiss’.

“Almost”, he replied with a palm face.

“Thank God”, I rubs my forehead in a relieve.

“But before you kiss me, I already kissed you”, he looking at me, with a peace face as I looking him with a disbelieve face. “How can...”, he stop his words and gulped. “A goddess like you got dumped from a guy? Only stupid person will do that on you”.

 

I don’t know is he still teasing me or he tell me the truth...

Should I mad? But I don’t know why I can’t yelling at him right now

Should I happy? But now is not the right time for smiling

 

 

Jayeon’s POV

 

12:11 pm

 

Myungsoo texted me he already on the way here with Jiyeon, but I still feeling worry about them. Is he treat my sister good? Or... he take an advantage on my sister when she fell down last night?

I don’t know what the hell is happen last night. My parent scolded me because ‘that’ thing, then Siwan oppa explained everything to our parents. He give me a ring that should be Jiyeon’s. I can’t accept it. I want but I know I can’t.

Hoya spent the night in this apartment, he still sleeping right now because he can’t fall asleep last night. I feel so sorry for him, I think Hoya have feeling about Jiyeon more than his best annoying friend. That’s so clear.

 

Click!

 

I heard someone open the door.

 

“JIYEON!”, I ran to her and hug her tight.

“What?”, she replied in limp.

“I’m so sorry. I disappointed you so much”.

“It’s not your false. I need to take a rest now. Don’t you dare to wake me up. If mom and dad come over, tell ‘em I’m not homey yet”, she walks lazily as Myungsoo came in.

“This”, he give me the car’s key.

“What happen to her?”, I take it and frowning at Myungsoo.

“She just exhauted. Give her a break”.

“Oh, you care with her now”.

“In your dream”, he loose down his shoes.

“You hiding something from me right?”.

“No”, he walks to the kitchen and open the firdge.

“Oh really?”.

He still eyeing inside my fridge and finally he took out a can of rootbeer. “Is your sister’s habit when she drunk she will kiss anyone in front of her?”, Myungsooo give me a shock question when he opened the can.

“OH MY LORD SHE KISSED YOU?!”.

“No. Answer my question first”.

“SO YOU TOOK AN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE SHE DRUNK?!”.

“NO! Answer my question please”.

“Hell yeah that her bad habit. So what’s happen?!”, I drag him to the corner of the kitchen. He’s not answering but thinking.

“Can I hit her?”, Myungsooo asked with palm face.

“You fall for her already? I thought you hate her like Oggy hates the cockroaches”, I flick his forehead. “I’m your best friend and I know everyhing about you. You are a good guy but yet bad. If you still want to get along with me, please stay away from her”, I answered with a cold expression.

“Oh damn she is the first woman that can make me turn back from Soo Jung. I swear I’ll treat her right Jayeon please give me a chance”.

“How can I give a chance to a jerk like you, huh?! You told me the same thing when you want to hit Luna in past, at the end you dumped her”.

“Okay I‘m so sorry about that but please...”, he put down the can from his hand to the counter and hold both of my shoulders. “To be honest I already fall for her from the first day I met her”.

“What’s the different of Jiyeon and me? You just can hit and play with my heart anytime you like but please, not my sister”.

“She is totally different! Ugh I know this is a stupid reason, but she is the first woman that ignore me. So...”.

“Please stay away from Jiyeon”, Hoya startled me with his appear from Myungsooo’s back.

“What’s your bussiness, dude?”, Myungsoo  look at Hoya with disparage looks.

“My bussiness is I won’t let another bastard hurt her, I know who you are, Kim Myungsoo”.

“Please stop it both of you!”, I block Myungsoo from Hoya but he let go of my hand.

“Ah, I remember now. You are Lee Howon, right? I thought you was kidding for change your name”, they know each other?!

“You recognize me, slacker? This is not your place. While I’m talking nicely to you please leave this place”, I never seen Hoya in anger like now.

“Fine”, Myungsoo smirking. “Let see who will win. Be caferul, Howon. You’re in friend zone right now”. Myungsoo walks slowly like nothing happen between himself and Hoya. Cih that jerk.

 

Hoya messed his hair desperately, I give him a glass of water and he drank until the last drop less than ten seconds.

 

“You... know that guy?”, I asked Hoya carefully.

“Yes. Please don’t let that guy approaches your sister”, Hoya give me the glass and take his coat that hang on the hanger next to the TV. “I need to go home now. It’s enough to know that Jiyeon already back”, he open the door. “And by the way your fiancé is here”, Hoya walk out as Siwan oppa walk in. Argh please not now!

 

I look at him with unwelcome looks.

 

“Still afternoon oppa, I need to gathering my mood”.

“Why are you mad at me?”, he want to hold my hand but I declined it.

“Two minutes”.

“You’re not love me anymore?”.

“Perhaps”.

“This is your dream, right? The first step before we get married”.

“But I can’t let Jiyeon hurts!”.

“What do you mean? She’s not care to you like you did to her. I mean when she knew that me and her will be a couple she not denied it, it means she didn’t care about your feeling, Jayeon-a”.

“It’s not like that! It’s because she love you more than I love you”.

“No! It’s  because she’s a selfish!”.

“What do you want Im Siwan? Separating me from her? Testing us?”.

“No, please let me...”.

“Your two minutes is over. Thank you for visit me”, I push him to the outside and lock the door.

 

He keep knocking and calling my name out. I hope Jiyeon dosen’t hear his voice and sleep tight right now. First thing first I need to clear out my mind and thinking what should I do next.

 

“Sister, please wear that damn ring so Im Siwan will shut up his hell mouth. Do it for me”, I saw Jiyeon with teary eyes is standing in front of her room. “If you love me... please do that for me”, now is my turn to cry.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Waaaaaaaaah I’m back >< did you like the update? Please don’t be a silent reader heheh =D

Any advice for my next update? I really appreciate it, thankyou! xoxo