The Story of Us: III

The Story of Us

THE STORY OF US: III

 Jayeon's POV

 

“Jayeon?”, someone pats me from back, and I think I know who’s that voice is.

“Hoya?”, I turn around, and yes it’s him.

“Where is Jiyeon?”.

“Oh my friend came to our apartment today, he promised me to fixing Jiyeon’s room”.

“Oh that guy”, he mumble. “Are you searching for something?”, he continue.

“Actually I’m finding a toilet now”.

“You need to walk to the left side and you will see two corridors, just keep walk straight and you’ll find out the toilet”.

“Thank you”, I pat his head and walking to the left side.

 

Mom and dad are waiting for me at the graves for praying and give a present for my uncle so I change my cloth quickly and ran to the graves. So many people there, I bet this people must be respect to my uncle so much. I see an old woman and an old man standing between Hoya, they must be his parent. His mom is so pretty for real.

After sent prays for uncle Chang these people gather inside the church and chit chat about this and that. I really hate wedge in this situation, I asked to dad if I’d like to go home first but he keep asking me to stay, sigh. I just sitting at the corner of this church and plug my earphone, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus’s songs may can make me feel better.

Then I see mom walking to my place holding Hoya’s hand, “Can you both help me?”.

“What is that mom?”, I take off my earphone.

“Simple, just help me find the best buffet place in this country and orders the favorite menu there I worry my taste will be bad so I ask both of you to help me, next week we’ll hold a party, I already booked luxurious hall”, mom said with shining eyes.

“What’s that for Auntie?”, Hoya looks curious.

“For Jiyeon’s engagement party”.

“WHAT?!”, Hoya and I shouting to my mom, and whole people here looking at us.

“Ssssh be quiet!”.

“Mom are you serious?! With who? Why I don’t know about this”.

“Auntie, Jiyeon just back from Paris last week and I think this is too fast”, Is Hoya will be Jiyeon’s fiancé?

“Listen, I’ve been waiting for this about seven years so this is too late for me not too fast, and please help my dream come true. From me and Siwan’s parent point of view, Jiyeon is suitable enough for Siwan. Jiyeon didn’t know about this so please keep silent like you don’t know anything”.

 

My mom is really epic. I don’t know she’ll going this far for Jiyeon. It’s a good news for heard Jiyeon will engage soon, but… is Siwan oppa the only choice for her, mom? I love him too.

 

11:45 am

 

Hoya bring me to somewhere with his car, exactly to find my mom’s goal. Mom and dad had an appointment (again) and I don’t know what kind of appointment this time. Maybe a meeting with Siwan oppa’s parent, so they will come home late, or maybe not. Dad prefer sleeping in his office, it’s like an apartment for him; double bed, TV and home theatre, refrigerator with mini kitchen, big bathroom, and huge president’s room belongs to him. Since Jiyeon lived in Paris it just me and mom in our ‘real’ apartment, sometimes mom stay overnight at dad’s office, so I don’t feels weird if it just me alone in a big apartment.

 

“What kind of buffet we should order?”, Hoya finally say something, he is a quiet one I don’t know how Jiyeon spend her days with a person like Hoya.

“I’m still lost my mind”, I take a deep breathes then sighs.

  “Me too, your mom is something”.

“Yeah… wait, sorry maybe I shouldn’t say this thing to you but you seems not happy since my mom told us about Jiyeon’s engagement”.

“am I?”, he touch his face. “You too, you look unhappy”, he look at me now.

“am I?”, I look at him back, then we both laughing

 

 Jiyeon's POV

 

11:00 am

 

“Are you Myungs?”, I pointing at him, for a God sake he is so hot.

“Yes, something wrong?”, he answered with a palm face.

“Nothing. Come in”, He release his shoes and follow me to the living room. “There’s no food here so I delivery something”.

“Jayeon already left?”, he ignoring my words, oh damn my first time a guy did this to me, I just nodding. “So what you wanna do with your room?”.

“Just fix everything in my room. Are you really suggested Jayeon about those pinkies stuffs for me? what a taste”.

“Watch your mouth lady”, he looking at me, intense, those eyes just like… I think I’ve seen this guy before.

“Nothing wrong with my mouth, make sure if you wanna be friend with me you need to avoid pinkies things from me”, I answered and looking his eyes back.

“Who want to be your friends, spoiled lady”, he smirks on me now.

“Jayeon said you are a flirting one, but I think you are a one”.

“So you wanna me flirt on you huh?”, he touch my cheeks.

“Get your dirty hand away from me!”, I slap his hand. “Just do what Jayeon told you to do”.

“What If she told me to accompany her lonesome twin?”, he walks toward me, make me walks backward.

“ert! She won’t say that, er. And I’m not a lonesome”, I push his chest pretty hard until he fall down and...

“Argh damn!”, oh no! his back head is crashing with the table’s tip.

“A-are you okay Myungs?”, I don’t know what to do so I rub his back head gently.

“Stupid! It hurt!”, he pat my hand and get up.

“Sorry I do not mean to…”.

“Don’t seduce me, just give me a glass of water”, he cut my words, make me wanna push him over again.

 

After that incident a delivery man safe my life and brings my orders, I give all chickens for him unfortunately he chews it till I can see the white bones  (I thought he will left one for me) so I just eat the salad, okay Jiyeon just mind your body shape.

 

“Is it still hurt?”.

“No”.

“So can we start it now?”.

“Yes”.

 

He works really fast, it took only an hour to pull off the wallpapers and carpets. Then change it into a new one (I bought plain turquoise wallpapers and white fur carpets three days ago so he just need to set on these things into my room). Done. I’ll buy new furniture next time for this lovely room.

 

“Thanks”, those words came out from my mouth when I saw my room is so shining now.

“No need. Next time I’ll make sure your twin not make a mistake about you so she’s not going drag me inside, this is really tiring”, he answered with hard tone.

“Let me buy you Soju or a lunch”.

“No need, I really appreciate it if you let me go home now”, he is so mean! How can you ignore a livelihood as a human.

“Whatever”, I rolled my eyes. “Do whatever you gonna do I wanna take a bath, if you wanna go home it’s not my matter”, I walking to my bathroom, ignoring that er one. I already took a bath this morning but my body feels so hot since Myungs came, I mean since we cleaned up those mess of my room, it’s tiring enough.

 

12:55 pm

 

This is really refreshing, nothing better in summer than swimming or bathing. Make patbingsoo or cold salad is the best too. Should I make it now? Oh yeah there’s nothing in refrigerator. But I can go to minimarket and buy things. Sounds fun. Let’s wear cloths first.

 

“Hey”, someone startled me.

“Dear Neptunus I think I’m gonna die”, I hold my chest. A guy is in my house the way I’m wearing nothing just towel around my body, more specifically I’m ‘’ in front of Myungs. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU’RE NOT GOING HOME YET?!”, I ran to my room and close the door.

“I thought you were mad so I’m waiting, and you mentioned before that you want to treat me for a lunch, if you force me I feel so bad”, he clearing his throat, I know it’s a fake.

“You can talk straight to me if you want a free lunch, er!”, I shouting at him from inside my room and wearing cloths, I feel so dumb right now.

“Whatever, beside I need to talk with your sister. So I’ll stay here until she come back”, Whatever I don’t care.

 

After done put toning, polish bb cream around my face, and put lip tint on my lips I get up from dressing table and go out from my room, to be honest it feels weird just wear a thin basic make up but I’m just going to eat so it’s okay. My eyes scanning where the hell is Myungs, I found him lying on my floor.

 

“What. Are. You. Doing”, I frowning at him.

He get up and put a palm face on his face, trying to look cool. “The weather is so hot and I couldn’t find your air conditioner remote so…”.

“The remote is on the wall next to the TV, you’re such an idiot”.

“What did you say?”, at this time he frowning at me.

“Nothing. Forgive my mannerbility. Are you go with me or not? I’m going to take a lunch”, I know, I must be looking so annoying right now but he start it first.

“Yes young lady”, he follows my step and I locked up my apartment’s door.

 

There’s only silent when we come into the lift, oh come on why it took so long from 23rd floor to 1st floor. This is so awkward.

 

“You bring a car right?”, I asked him with a careless look.

“No”, he answered with more careless look.

“What?! Ugh you can say it early so I’ll bring my car’s key”, I don’t know how many times I’m yelling at him today.

“You are so noisy”, he covering his ears. “I bring a motorbike”.

“So you mean we’ll ride a motorbike in a weather like this?!”.

“SHUT UP!”, the lift’s door opened when he said ‘shut up’ to me and everyone looking at us, they might think this er guy and I are a couple, heol. “Then just go up and take your car’s key don’t make the situation bad”, oh yeah he right, but I’m too lazy.

“Where did you parking your motorbike?”, I walking out straight and pretend like nothing happen, yes pretend is the best thing I should do now.

“This way”, he hold my hand and drag me to the opposite door (this apartment had three main doors on the 1st floor).

 

Okay there it is, a big motorbike, this is a black ninja type. I think I’ve seen this motorbike when Siwan oppa bring me to a motorbike showroom two months ago in Japan. If I’m not wrong this is the expensive one, Kawasaki Ninja ZZR1400r ( I remember the type because Siwan oppa told me he want to buy this motorbike), yes it is. I can’t believe someone give a ride to me with a kind of this thing.

Is he that rich? But why he keep wanting free foods. Maybe he pay this in installment way since this is a precious thing so that’s the way he finding free foods.

 

“You’re not going up?”, he said when he turn on the machine and wear a black helmet.

“I think I don’t have a helmet…”, I’m still feel amazingly with his motorbike.

“I know someday I’ll need this thing”, he is talking with himself right? “This, you can wear this”, he hand me the same helmet, I wear it and sitting down behind him. I curse myself for only wearing a ripping hot pant, an oversized red flowy for my tops, and maroon flats for my footwear. Should wear long pants, bring a jacket, and wear a boot in this summer time.

For God sake, the ‘sitting’ space on this motorbike is nothing so I must stick my body to him, err. The good thing is I bring a bag so I drop it in front of my chest (girls must be know what I mean).

He start riding with a normal speed, and two minutes later the speed is abnormal. I reflect put tight my hands around his waist, and close my eyes. “ARE YOU A HUMAN?!”, I’m yelling at him.

“WHAT?! I CAN’T HEAR YOU”.

“ARE YOU A HUMAN?! THIS IS TOO FAST. THIS IS NOT A RACING STUPEY!”, I pinch his belly hard. Then he riding really slow, 3km/hour maybe.

“Like this?”.

“I’m so regret said those words to you, just riding faster, please”.

“If that’s what you want young lady”, I hug him right away when he finished his words because I know he’ll riding like he want to send me to the hell.

 

After fifteen minutes finally we reached somewhere in Chongdamdong. He asked me where should he bring me, since I just get back last week and forget someplace here, I told him to bring me anywhere nice. We stopped in front of a small café, but it’s pretty enough. This café use honeydew Toile as wallpapers and woods as tiles, the decorations are so classic, it’s remind me of Paris. Plus, they only serving western foods.

Myungs choose a place next to transparent mirror instead window, so we can see the outside. I can see wedding dress boutique and jewelry shop named ‘Tiffany & co’. Tiffany & co are pretty popular brand, they sells the best products for wedding. Wait wait wait, I don’t know it’s my delusional because I miss Siwan oppa or it is the real Siwan oppa, I see someone inside the jewelry shop look alike him.

 

“Don’t looking someone like that, they may get scare”, Myungs catch up my action.

“I didn’t mean like that but I see someone who look alike someone I know”, I pointing at someone who look alike Siwan oppa.

“Just go there to make sure”, he is right, I should make sure by myself. I get up and walking fast to the across. I can hear Myungs shouting at me, “Hey! I’m kidding! Come back now and order something!”, but I just ignore him. Sorry Myungs you can order first I’ll be back sooner.

 

I standing clumsy like a statue in front of a jewelry shop, it’s really Siwan oppa I know his gesture. What is he doing here? Buying couple rings? But for who? Okay Jiyeon just come in and ask him, don’t questioning yourself.

I bit my lower lip and walk slowly, I hope I met the wrong person. Siwan oppa may have a twin too but he is hiding it from me. No, Siwan oppa is a normal person he would tell me if he twins too. Easy Jiyeon, just hold his and and…

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”, Dammit, it’s really him. He wide opens his eyes and shock like someone saw him robbing.

“Jiyeon?! What are you doing here?”.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Hi everyone! Thankyou so much for your comments and subscribe I really appreciate it =D I want to make a new fanfiction, still Jiyeon instead but not with Myungsoo but I can’t imagine it I love Myungyeon so much T^T

Hope you guys like this chapter >< xoxo!