The Talks.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girl, you be wearing that walking around?" Youngjae gave Yoomi his jacket to cover herself up.

 

"Please, like I would love to wear this and walk around," Yoomi sat down and covered her legs with the jacket.

 

"How's your ankle?" JB looked at her swelling ankle.

 

"Oh, it's fine. It's getting better," she touched her ankle and smiled at the boys.

 

"What happened this time?" they asked.

 

"Oh, same . You know... but it's so weird though, every time when they are about to do something to me, something unexpected would happen and cut off their excitement." Youngjae signaled her to put her legs on his lap. She did what he said and he started massaging her swelled up ankle.

 

"Who interrupted last night?" Youngjae asked still massaging her ankle.

 

"The did," she simply answered.

 

"Your mom? Wow. Why her though? Didn't she have work?" JB asked.

 

"There was no customers last night. Yo, I barely got any sleep last night," she rested her head on the arm of the couch.

 

"They were too loud again?" JB chuckled at the thought of her parents.

 

"Yeah. It was extra loud last night."

 

"Haha, poor you," They finished the little talk with a small laugh because of how ridiculous the talk was.

 

"So, what should we do now? I mean, we are gonna stay here for an hour or so," JB asked while picking up a microphone.

 

"Just sing. Since you guys are very good at singing." Yoomi passed the microphone to Youngjae.

 

"That's true. Yeah, we just gonna sing to kill time then." JB looked through the song menu and chose a few songs. After singing and dancing around like crazy, all 3 of them were tired and decided to take a break. JB and Youngjae ordered fried chicken and as they were eating, Yoomi asked them to do something for her.

 

"Hey guys," the guys replied with a nod while eating the chicken.

 

"Can you smile for me?" she asked and the boys gave her a weird look.

 

"What? A smile?" Youngjae asked lifting one of his eyebrows.

 

"Yeah, just do it. Give me a smile that you think will either get you out of trouble or a smile that will comfort people and make them feel protected," she hurried them to put on a smile.

 

"Um... okay?" JB flashed her a smile and so did Youngjae. She stared at them for a while before shaking her head in disappointment.

 

"What? Why are you sighing?" JB asked.

 

Yoomi hesitated, she didn't know if she should tell them what has been going on in her mind or to keep it to herself. But she have never hid anything from them so it would be wrong of her to not tell them. Instead she thought that if she told them, they would think she was just crazy because of Yi En and might even give her another scolding like they always do.

 

"Nothing, I was just curious to see how different a smile could be for each person even though that smile has the same meaning." She made up a white lie or what she thought was a white lie.

 

"You are strange," Youngjae pinched her cheeks and she just gave them an awkward smile. Time went by fast and one hour was up, It was time for Jr and Yugyeom to take over. Yoomi waved goodbye to JB and Youngjae before they walked out of the room, she stayed inside and waited for the next "customers". The door flew open again, Jr and Yugyeom walked in with a smile on their faces.

 

"Hey Yoomi!" Yugyeom ran toward Yoomi and sat next to her.

 

"Hey guyssssssss," she greeted them and continued eating chicken.

 

"Damn Yoomi, what the heck are you wearing?" Jr eyed Yoomi and her revealing outfit.

 

"A outfit. What else?" She stood up and spun around for the boys to clearly see.

 

"Ewwwwwwwww! My innocent eyes," Yugyeom covered his eyes and laughed.

 

Yoomi playfully hit his arms, "if you keep this up, how are you ever going to get a girlfriend?"

 

"I don't need a girlfriend cause I got youuuuuuuuu," he suddenly hugged her waist and acted cute.

 

"Ew. Get out of here." she teased Yugyeom.

 

"What about you? Are you ever going to get yourself a boyfriend first?" Jr took a big bite out of the chicken that JB bought earlier.

 

Yoomi threw a pillow at him "I have a reason for not wanting a boyfriend yet. But he doesn't have any reason to not have a girlfriend," she pointed at Yugyeom.

 

"What reason? Please, not that stupid reason. That's just stupid. Why don't you try to date someone?" Jr told her carefully.

 

"Yeah! If you feel uncomfortable dating some strangers then maybe try to have a relationship with someone in GOT6" Yugyeom shot Jr a look and he caught on almost instantly.

 

"Yeah! Why don't you just try and date someone from GOT6. Maybe Bambam for an example. Isn't he so cute? And he cares for you and understands better than any of us, except Jackson of course," Yugyeom went straight to the point.

 

Yoomi gave them a disbelief look, "Really? Are we seriously having this talk right now? For real?"

 

"Why not? I mean we didn't say anything wrong. You need a boyfriend, he needs a girlfriend. Perfect combo," Jr signaled Yugyeom to continue persuading Yoomi.

 

"Yeah! He listens to you well too. I mean this morning, he even bought you a Panini just like how you asked him to. He even got his bike," Yugyeom really was trying his best to hook them up because he felt really bad for Bambam.

 

Bambam has been crushing on her for over 10 years already but she was just too clueless. She kept on thinking that Yi En would come back for her. Although Bambam never told them how he really felt but Yugyeom knew. Bambam was suffering deep down and was very hurt because Yoomi never actually pay attention to any of his actions and only think of them as a good friend intentions. Yugyeom is the closest to Bambam so he really knew what Bambam was thinking even if he never said anything, so it hurt Yugyeom to see Bambam kept loving her blindly without her knowing.

 

"Omg guys, just stop talking about this. UGH!! seriously. Just let me ask you one question," Yoomi wanted to ask them the same question that she asked JB and Youngjae earlier.

 

"What?" Both Yugyeom and Jr asked at the same time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter