S.O.S.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoomi got home earlier than she expected and was silently hoping no one was home. Yoomi made her way up to her room only to be stopped by a figure towering her small frame.

 

"You're home early today," her second stepdad took a step down the cascading stairs causing her to step back, "miss me?"

 

"You wish I was missing you" without thinking Yoomi walked away from her stepdad, towards the door.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked her with a stern tone.

 

"Why do you care?" she opened the door only to be immediately shut by Junghi.

 

"I care because I'm your brother," he gently carressed her cheek.

 

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands, non-blood related brother" she shot him a look before returning back to her room.

 

"Sis," Daehyun held her wrist and turned her around, "you are not going anywhere. You should stay here and have fun with us." he chuckled.

 

"There's nothing called "fun" in this house," she scoffed,"why don't you guys just have fun yourselves? You know..." she waved her hand, " each other's little friends. Sounds like a lot fun to me" she nodded her head with the idea.

 

Her second stepdad slapped her across the face, "how dare you say that to us? Don't you know how to respect your elders?"

 

Yoomi chuckled and shook her head in disbelief "Before asking for my respect, you should learn how to respect yourself" and that earned another slap from her second step dad.

 

"You little wench, you are in so much trouble" without another word, Yoomi's second step dad rushed towards her and started ripping off her clothing. Her brothers followed his example. Yoomi started screaming at the top of her lungs, asking for help from people outside. After struggling for five minutes, her shirt and skirt were sprawled on the floor revealing her body in a simple white bra and shorts.

 

"Give me your phone," he asked me for my phone.

 

 

"I put my number on your number 1 speed dial," he states after typing stuff in, "if anything really happens, just hit one as a sign for me to know. You don't have to say anything, just call me and I will know right away. I will make sure my phone is on 24/7, okay?" He gave me back my phone.

 

Yoomi suddenly remembered the other night as she was on a date with Bambam. Knowing this Yoomi quickly took out her phone and the button she needed the most. The three hungry men were still trying to get physical with her, however, Yoomi was good at protecting herself by hitting and scratching them, giving enough time for a savior to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bambam felt a vibration on his thigh. He took it out to notice Yoomi's name on the caller ID. "Yoomi is calling," he said as he waved his open hand, "shhhhhh" Bambam shushed the group and answered the phone.

 

"Hello?" he smiled hoping for a reply, "Yoomi? Hello..." Bambam spoke, yet instead of a reply he heard something far worse.

 

"Stop! Do not touch me!" he heard her scream over the phone.

 

"You , stop hitting me. Let us have some fun!" one man spoke.

 

"No one will save you this time," another one sang.

 

"I said stop hitting me!" the first man retorted.

 

Bambam hesitated for a moment, letting the conversation he just heard sink in. His body began to shake furiously as he abruptly stood up. He stared at the group with a gaze that could kill just with a glance.

 

"Guys, let's go!" he boomed as the group jolted in suprise, "Yoomi is in danger!" he screamed in frustration, rushing towards the door. He flung it open to turn around and yet to see anyone else rise from their seats.

 

He  saw 7 pairs of eyes staring at him, "Guys!" his voice shook with anger and worry, "Yoomi is being right now! Let's go!" The boys realised the situation and snapped back to life. They shot up from their seats and began to rush out of the house and ran to Yoomi's place.

 

"Who is her?" Mark asked as they were running their fastest to Yoomi.

 

"Her second stepdad and her two brothers" Ya Mi answered as she was running out of breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bambam..." she pleaded, "where are you?" Yoomi thought as she was trying to protect herself from the towering men.

 

"Let go of your hands and let me strip you down," Junghi slapped her hands away from her body. Having quick relflexes, she put her hands back onto her body.

 

"Okay," they spoke out of breath, "if this is what you want, I will let you do it your way then." The men got more aggressive and this time, Yoomi became  weak and began losing her grip as well as her sight from her tears.

 

Yoom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter