What Secret?

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoomi, are we almost done packing?" Yugyeom flopped face down onto the bed exhausted. Flipping over he stared at the ceiling.

 

"Yeah almost," Yoomi hurriedly shoved clothes into her bags, not bothering to organize them.

 

Jr grabbed a bottle of water, "We've been here for hours already! How much clothes do you have?" snapping the cap open and sipping the refreshing drink.

 

"Dude. I'm a girl too you know" she snarled as Mark was helping her zip up her last blue bag. He picked it up and placed it on the floor next to her other bags.

 

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that," Bambam facepalm himself trying to refrain from laughing.

 

"Forgot what?" Ya Mi stretched her body.

 

"That..." Jackson held a giggle, "Yoomi is a girl" Jackson bursted out laughed with his usual high pitch voice.

 

"Get out of my house you piece of !" Yoomi threw a pillow at Jackson's face. He stumbled backwards.

 

"Hey little miss," Mark shook his finger, "No cursing" 

 

"Hey little sir, I don't give a damn," she stuck out her tongue.

 

"Don't even bother," Youngjae walked over to her nightstand, "she's so stubborn" he sighed as he held up their group picture on the table.

 

"Yo, Yoomi," he spoke after staring at the picture, "it's our group picture." He showed everyone.

 

Yoomi knew where this was heading, "what about it Youngjae?" She sighed.

 

"Where's Yi En?" Youngjae pointed to the ripped up picture. Jackson, Bambam, JB and Yugyeom quickly gave each other a look.

 

"I ripped it," Yoomi snatched the photo from his hand.

 

"So I'm guessing you're over him?" JR leaned against the tall closet.

 

"Nah man, not yet," she said walking over and shoving the picture into her small bag, "I will though. Hopefully." 

 

"Hopefully you could, because you seriously need to get over him.... He won't come back. You-" Jackson covered Youngae's mouth and quickly eyed Mark.

 

"Let's um...," Bambam waved his arms in awkward motions, "go eat!" he awkwardly smiled.

 

"Yes! Let's eat!" Yoomi started gathering all of her bags.

 

"Okay. Let's go..." The group left the room with Mark following them in the back.

 

"Seems like she's really trying to forget me." Mark silently thought to himself.

 

"Or.... The old me." He dragged the luggages through the hall.

 

"Youngjae," Mark sighed as he spoke to himself, "why did you say that I will not be back? I am back! Just not as Yi-En." 

 

"Yoomi," he glanced over to her, smiling as his eyes subconciously found her, "how am I suppose to tell you.... That I'm Yi-En, and I'm back?" he stared at Yoomi smiling and sighed.

 

"Everything is getting worst now!" he placed his hands on his head, "Ugh!!!! Why????" Jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"We gotta start telling everyone now," JB took a deep breath.

 

"You hear that Mark? She's getting over you," Yugyeom pointed to Mark, "And more chance for you Bambam" Yugyeom smirked, putting his arm around Bambam and pointed at him.

 

"Is she seriously getting over him? Does that mean I might have a chance?" Bambam smiled to himself, fist pumping his hands.

 

"Yoomi... Why?" Ya Mi stared at her ignorant best friend, "he came back for you... He just came back and you just suddenly trying to forget him now? Well I guess that's good news Bambam but..." Ya Mi turned to look at Mark to see that he was also zoning out.

 

"Yi-En is back. And he's trying to get close to you," Ya Mi whispered to herself. After a self debate, Ya Mi hooked arm with Yoomi as a way to comfort herself.

 

"Yo, let's eat here," Yoomi pointed to an Italian restaurant.

 

"Good! I've been craving for some pasta," Mark held Yoomi's hand and dragged her inside the restaurant.

 

"Look at him trying so hard," Yugyeom shook his head.

 

"Why are you holding my hand? Let me go,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter