Hell With Yoomi.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As everyone was in the locker rooms changing for gym, the atmosphere in the changing rooms were different from what it was before. The dressing room was always so loud and smelly but unexpectedly, both male and female locker rooms fell silent.

 

 

"Man, we just had to have gym today!" Jackson mumbled as he stripped off his clothing, "out of all the days, it has to be one of the hottest days of the week."

 

 

"Right?" JB quickly responded, annoyed, "we better be careful today or someone will either have a bleeding head or broken body parts."

 

 

"Guys, is it really that bad?" Mark asked, still not believing what everyone had been telling him.

 

 

"Come on Y-," Yugyoem cut himself off, "Mark! Tell me what you know about her on normal days," Yugyeom began, trying to convince Mark.

 

 

"She's honest, mean, she talks with an attitude and is very violent," Mark recalled his memories with Yoomi.

 

 

"Exactly!" He raised his arms in frustration, "so why are you still not believing us when we are trying to warn you that she's going to be extra violent today?" Bambam shoved his clothes into the locker and closed it.

 

 

"Because," Mark sat on the bench and began tying his shoelaces, "there's no reason for her to be even more violent on hot days. That makes no sense."

 

 

"Fine," JR shrugged his shoulders casually, "then don't believe us, you'll see for yourself later" JR patted Mark's shoulder.

 

 

"But just be careful if the ball ever, and I mean ever, comes her way and she isn't paying attention block that ball," Youngjae warned Mark. Instead of nodding his head, he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

 

 

"Yeah yeah" he got up, ready to go out with the group into the gym. They headed upstairs as the girls were already waiting in their squads.

 

 

"Damn son! What took you so long?" Yoomi boomed loudly across the big gym her voice echoing. They situated in their squads waiting for the teacher to be done taking attendance.

 

 

Their teacher blew the whistle, "Okay guys, today we will be doing volleyball today." The class whined and groaned in unison.

 

 

"Here is your team members," the teacher began explaining.

 

 

Mark, Youngjae, JR and Yoomi were in the same team along with five other teammates. The other four were in same team with Ya Mi and the rest of the class. The whistle squeaked throughout the gymnasium which signaled that the match had started. 30 minutes in everything was going by smoothly, Yoomi for the most part stood behind the other players staring into her phone.

 

 

Another whistle was heard, warning the players that there was only 15 minutes left of the class period.

 

 

"Guys! Fifteen more minutes, we can do this! Come on!" Jackson cheered for both teams who began losing energy. As the class was still playing the game, the teacher pointed out Yoomi who was just standing there, arms crossed.

 

 

"Yoomi," the teacher sighed, "there's only fifteen minutes left! At least participate for the last of it," the teacher begged Yoomi in order to give her some points for participation. Yoomi clicked her tongue as her eyes rolled. She got tired from standing so she sat down on the ground. A sigh was heard from the teacher but she didn't care. As she was scrolling down her instagram, she heard a scream coming from JB.

 

 

"Mark! Block it!" Yoomi looked up and before Mark could run over and block the ball, it hit her head causing it to bounced off onto the ground laying right next to her. Everyone stared, mouths open as the gym fell quiet. Yoomi coldly stared at the ball before putting her phone in the pocket. She slowly glanced around the class to see who was it that threw the ball at her.

 

 

As she eyed the whole class, she saw a girl who looked quite scared but was trying hard not to show it. Yoomi bit the inside of her cheeks before standing up, gripping the ball.

 

 

"Great, had to be the of the class," she thought to herself.

 

 

"Mr. Lee" she glanced over to the teacher with a rebellious glint in her eye "You want me to participate right?"

 

 

Unconsciously, the teacher shook his head from left to right knowing what might happen next to the poor girl.

 

 

"Well, even so," she chuckled evilly, "I want to get some points." a smirk grew as she shifted her gaze back to the girl.

 

 

She tightly clenched onto the ball and glanced around the whole class.

 

 

"Game on." she twisted her wrist in a circular motion, warming it up. As she was about to peg the ball, it was abruptly stopped by Jackson.

 

"Stop." he placed a hand onto the ball, "Stop Yoomi. Don't hurt her! Don't hurt anyone.." Jackson hugged her tightly as he pressed her body against his. Yoomi's arms fell to the sides of her body causing the ball to drop.

 

 

"Jackson!" she struggled, "What the hell are you doing? Let go of me!" Yoomi spewed venom into every word, but Jackson was showing no sign of weakness as he kept his grip firm.

 

 

"Don't Yoomi!" Bambam scurried over to their side, "she's Yoo Hana, the of the school, you shouldn't mess with her. She might hurt you in the future."

 

 

 

"Ha!" Hana scoffed, "look at the almighty Yoomi, trying to be so tough but she got tamed by Jackson as if she was some weak child. Tsk" Hana smirked as Yoomi's blood began to boil.

 

 

"Did you hear what that stupid said, Jackson?" she raised her voice, "Now let me go! Let me finish this off and give this a taste of my fist," Yoomi gave Jackson a special glare which made Jackson wimp like a puppy. Jackson slowly let go of her as the class began to whisper.

 

 

"Why did you let go?" everyone began murmuring around the gym but Jackson fell quiet. Yoomi smiled at Jackson and quickly glared at the . The ignorant smile on her face was long gone replaced with a terrified look.

 

 

"Now..." she slowly approached the ball, "what were you saying again?" Yoomi smiled and once again ready to beat some Hana . The weird thing is, is that  Yoomi was really bad at sports. Though on days like this, once she was fired up, she goes all "hot shot" right on the target.

 

 

"Right. On. Target." She threw the ball hard, quickly traveling across the gym. Yoomi turned around walking away from the scene. She smirked when she heard an echo of a ball creating contact. She stopped, not bothering to turn around, satisfied.  She raised her eyebrows and smirked once again before going down to the changing room.

 

 

"Mark!" Ya Mi screamed causing Yoomi abruptly stop in the middle of her tracks.

 

 

"Mark! Are you okay?" Yoomi could hear busy footsteps. She widened her eyes at the possibility, yet she couldn't turn around to witness the scene herself.

 

 

"Yoomi! You come here right now!" Jackson ordered as his voice boomed loudly. She froze, shocked and scared.

 

 

"Yoomi!" Jackson ordered again. Yoomi slowly her heels and saw Mark lying on the floor unconscious. She saw his unconscious body, feet glued to the ground. She didn't know what to do.

 

 

"Whatever with that kid!" the gym teacher yelped, "ignore her! Just bring Mark to the gym now!" Jr quickly picked up Mark and ran as fast as he could. The group headed to Yoomi as Youngjae knocked onto Yoomi's head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter