It's Not Working

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jackson!" Yoomi ran forwards. She tapped his shoulder and stood next to him.

 

"Yoomi,” he pulled the ends of his shirt, “she got me this" he showed the new fresh t-shirt.

 

"Didn't I tell you to not talk to her?" Yoomi glared at Youngji. Youngji forced a smile towards Jackson.

 

"Yoomi!” he touched Youngji’s arm to protect her, “I'm a grown man, I do whatever I want!" Jackson's face scrunched in rebelion.

 

"You can do whatever I don't care but not this!” she motioned her hand toward Youngji, “this Is for your own good!" Yoomi raised her voice.

 

"Just let me be!” he stomped and shook his body, “don't worry about me" Jackson pushed Yoomi to the back towards Mark.

 

"Sorry about that," Jackson apologized to Youngji as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Don't apologize!" Yoomi turned her head to yell as Mark was dragging her away.

 

"Yoomi, shhhhh" Mark shushed her and pulled harder.

 

"You too?” her head snapped over to him, “you too? Wow!" she breathed in shock. She felt betrayed.

 

"Let go of me" she forced herself out of Mark's arms.

 

"I will never put my nose in people's business ever again” she turned around, “heart broken or not. I don't give a damn" she quietly mumbled and dashed home not even looking back at the group.

 

"Yoomi!" Yami ran up to her.

 

"Hey!" the group called from the back but Yoomi wouldn't reply back.

 

Jackson stared at Yoomi’s back with an unusual face.

 

"Yeah well,” he turned towards Youngji, “thanks for the shirt" Jackson quickly forced on a smile.

 

"No problem,” she smiled back, “and I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong," Youngji furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

 

"Nah you're good," JB smiled at Youngji but won't take his eyes off of Yoomi.

 

"That's good," she eye smiled "I guess I'll get going now," she bowed and slowly walked away.

 

"Wait!" Jackson called out, “maybe you could come over sometimes. Our house is just down the block," Jackson pointed to a big white house.

 

"Sure,” she smiled, “that would be great" she giggled as she stared at her feet.

 

"Now," Jackson turned around and looked at the group, “what the heck happened to her?" Jackson scrunched his face and pointed towards Yoomi’s direction.

 

"I don't know," the group shook their heads unanimously.

 

"I'm gonna go home and ask," Jackson signaled the group to start walking.

 

They arrived home, opening the door to the living room. Yoomi and Yami were sitting on the couch eating snacks. The group walked in and Jackson quickly dashed to Yoomi. She noticed Jackson and shoved another handful of chips in .

 

"Hey!" Jackson called her.

 

"Hey!" He called her again putting his hands on his hips.

 

"Hey!" He snatched the chips away from her. She looked up at him with a slightly annoyed look.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked again in a softer tone. Yoomi shifted her gaze to the group and back at Jackson. She sighed and walked away into her room.

 

"Dude,” JR sighed, “you might want to chill for today." he flopped onto the table.

 

"Yeah you should,” he shrugged, “maybe ask her tomorrow," Bambam slowly walked up stairs and headed toward her room.

 

"What exactly happened?" JB plopped onto the couch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter