A New Friendship.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark, wanna come over to our place? It's fun there," Jackson asked Mark.

 

 

"Um.... sure, why not?" Mark quickly agreed to the offer.

 

 

'Great, time to start our new friendship' Mark thought to himself.

 

 

Bambam ran to Yoomi, "Hey Yoomi, come over today. Tell her you have a group study." Bambam nudged

Yoomi.

 

 

"Should I?" she took out her phone and looked at it.

 

 

"Why not? It's not your work day either," Yoomi nodded her head agreeing to what Yugyeom said.

 

 

"What kind of job is it?" Mark whispered to Jackson.

 

 

"Just.... a job....." Jackson avoided Mark's gaze, he didn't want Mark to find out Yoomi was being force to do such

a dirty job.

 

 

Yoomi dialed her mom number, "Mom, I'm gonna be home late today. Group studying. Bye" she hung up the phone quickly and shut it off completely.

 

 

"Now you can be free! YAYYYYY," Bambam hung his arm around Yoomi's shoulders and dragged her along.

 

 

"Ya. Let me go!" Yoomi slapped Bambam.

 

 

"No way! You gonna die in my hand. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Bambam tightened his grip on Yoomi making it look like

he was giving her a headlock.

 

 

"YA! LET ME GO." Yoomi hit Bambam harder.

 

 

"Ahhh Yoomi, stop hitting me, it hurts," Bambam persistent on keeping Yoomi close to him till the end regarding the pain.

 

 

"You let go of me first," Yoomi continued on hitting him and even started kicking him.

 

 

"NO!" Bambam was being stubborn. At the end, it broke out into an intense friendly fight.

 

 

"Okay okay guys, knock it off," Yugyeom stopped the two from fighting.

 

 

"He started it," Yoomi pointed at Bambam.

 

 

"Sorry for trying to be friendly," Bambam stuck out his tongue and walked away.

 

 

Yoomi pointed at Bambam "Did he... did he just stick his tongue out at me?" Yoomi looked at the others.

 

 

"Aish, he's so dead," Yoomi chased up to Bambam and jumped on his back. Bambam held her when she did.

 

 

"YA! How dare you?" Yoomi squeezed Bambam's ears.

 

 

"Ya! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It hurts. Stop," he shook his head and Yoomi let go.

 

 

"Better be sorry," she giggled and hugged his neck for support as he piggy back her home.

 

 

"Aren't they so cute?" Ya Mi asked Mark while pointing at Bambam and Yoomi.

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean by asking, 'Aren't they cute?' Are they dating?" Mark raised his eyebrows along with his heartbeat hoping Ya Mi wouldn't tell him what he never wanted to hear.

 

 

"Ahhh.... the thing is.... Bambam, he's been liking her since forever," Youngjae explained and Mark felt a pinch in his heart.

 

 

"And.... does she like him back?"

 

 

Jackson overheard the conversation, "Naw man, she doesn't even know. She's clueless,"  Jackson sighed.

 

"Why not?" Mark asked.

 

 

"Because, she still has all of her whole focus on that jerk" Jr shook his head at the thought of Mark. It became quite.

 

 

"So what really happened?" Mark pretended to be clueless to not draw in any suspicions.

 

 

"Well..." as Jackson was about to explain, he got cut off by Youngjae.

 

 

"Could you guys get any slower than that?" Yoomi screamed across the street.

 

 

"Oh sorry! We'll be right there," Jackson waved at them.

 

 

"I'll tell you later, now let's walk faster before they yell at us again," they caught up with Yoomi and Bambam and

continued walking.

 

 

'Seems like they are still very mad about me.' Mark shook off his thoughts as he entered GOT6's house.

 

 

"WELCOME TO GOT6'S HOUSEEEEE!!!!" Jackson hyped up.

 

 

"WELCOME TO MY HOUSE TOO!!!!!!" Ya Mi raised her hands.

 

 

"You live here?" Mark asked Ya Mi.

 

 

"Yeah.... since my boyfriend is here," she hugged JB.

 

 

"Ohhhhh...... cool!" Mark smiled as he shifted his gaze to Yoomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter