A Little Something

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night, everyone was sleeping except for JB and Yugyeom, who were talking in the kitchen. They were serious, the atmosphere was tense and heavy.

 

 

"So what do you think?" Yugyeom asked staring into space.

 

 

JB sighed, "I don't know man. For twelve years, I have never seen someone else do that. Well, until now." JB crossed his arms.

 

 

"Right? It just had to be Mark. I mean the guy just suddenly popped out of no where." Yugyeom played with his fingers as he stretched his legs. Silent filled the dimmed kitchen.

 

 

Yugyeom looked at JB, "are you thinking of what I'm thinking right now?"

 

 

"If you are thinking that Mark is Yi En then I am with you on this one," JB bit the inside of his cheek.

 

 

"Is he really Yi En though?" Yugyeom questioned and sat up straight.

 

 

"I'm not sure either. I can't really say that he is Yi En just based off of what we saw though but... I don't even know man." JB growled and shoved his face into his palms.

 

 

"You guys aren't wrong," Jackson walked in and headed to the refrigerator.

 

 

"Jackson, what are you doing here? It's late." JB was shocked by Jackson's sudden presence.

 

 

"I couldn't sleep just like the you two." He sat down next to Yugyeom and began chugging down a can of beer.

 

 

"Jackson, why are you drinking beer at this time? What is it?" Yugyeom took the can away from Jackson.

 

 

"I overheard your conversation and I have something to say," Jackson snatched back the beer and took a sip out of it before talking again.

 

 

"You guys are right," JB and Yugyeom were confused by what Jackson was saying.

 

 

"What are you saying?" JB half laughed.

 

 

"Mark is Yi En. Yi En is Mark." JB and Yugyeom still didn't get it.

 

 

Jackson sighed, "when Mark and Yoomi were over the other day, I saw his ID and it says Tuan Yi En on it. I didn't really believe that at first too, I thought maybe just someone with the same name, but then I saw our freaking group picture in his ing wallet." Jackson threw his can away.

 

 

"Wait, you for real? Why did you tell us just now?" JB fist already rolled up into a ball at the thought of Yi En being back in their lives.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I was planning on telling you guys but not now. Oh well, you guys already suspected so I decided to tell you," Jackson checked his phone and it was really late, it was already 2am.

 

 

"Put that aside, what are we going to do with Yoomi? Also Bambam. You all know that Bambam has been in love with her and she is starting to open up her heart for him. Yi En can't just come back to us like this. Not this way. Not to steal Yoomi away from Bambam. He can't." Yugyeom was concerned about Bambam, his best best best friend.

 

 

"We know Yugyeom. We know. This is really unexpected. Yi En made all of us suffered." JB loosened up his fist.

 

 

"But do you think he knows about us?" Jackson asked and JB couldn't help but punched Jackson lightly in the arm.

 

 

"You stupid? Of course he knows. I mean we all kept our real names. He must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter