Hot Day.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was ridiculously hot today which means someone will be in a very very bad mood. GOT6 and Ya Mi were getting ready for school as they had a conversation together.

 

 

"Guys, it's literally 100 degree today," Jackson checked the weather on his Iphone before throwing it back onto the bed.

 

 

"I know. We better do something about this before anything gets bad or even worst," Yugyeom slipped on his uniform as the guys clicked their tongues.

 

 

"Ugh!!! Where is she though?" JR asked zipping up his pants and JB entered the room.

 

 

"Ya Mi is getting ready," JB dragged himself inside the room and started to button up his shirt.

 

 

"I hope Ya Mi could use some help," Youngjae kicked JB with his foot by accident trying to run across the room.

 

 

"WATCH IT!" JB put on his wrist watch.

 

 

"Yo JB, it's 100  degree today?" Jackson was wondering about Yoomi and her everyday hot temper.

 

 

"Man, I can't even imagine," Bambam his phone and chuckled.

 

 

"Speaking of the devil" Jackson answered the phone as the boys nervously stared at him checking out the situation.

 

 

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS? DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO PICK ME UP? WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL NOT HERE YET? IT'S ALREADY 6!" Yoomi screamed into the phone.

 

 

"Yoomi, calm down, school doesn't start until 7:30," Jackson spoke in his most comforted voice.

 

 

"SO? THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GUYS GONNA MAKE ME WAIT. GET YO OVER HERE. RIGHT. NOW!" Yoomi hung up the phone and Jackson sighed.

 

 

"How is she this time?" Jr asked.

 

 

"We gotta leave NOW. She's screaming over there." With that, they rushed out of the room and Yugyeom bumped into Ya Mi who was also making her way down.

 

 

"Yo we gotta hurry, she already called," GOT7 ran down the stairs.

 

 

"WHAT? ALREADY? IT'S ONLY 6," Ya Mi ran down the stairs and slipped on her converse.

 

 

"LET'S GO!" JB rushed everyone out of the house, accidently pushed JR and he fell on his knees.

 

 

The group left their house and made their way to a convenient store to buy Yoomi some snacks. Once in a while, if the weather is reallyyyyy hot, GOT6's most lovable sister Yoomi and her super hot temper will return. She could be as scary as Satan and as rude as a ghetto in Walmart on Black Friday. There was literally no ways to calm her down, absolutely nothing. Not even kisses, well no one knew about the kiss part because she was never been kissed before.

 

 

But GOT6 doubted it. Yoomi's temper is 10000000x hotter than usual. Usually, she was already hot, but this time, ever more! Imagine eating the hottest chili in the world, and eating all 10 chilis in one go. Then take that hotness, times it by 100 and it would equal to a quarter of Yoomi's hot temper habit. That was how bad it was.

 

 

After around 15 minutes, they finally finished choosing all of the food that they could get for Yoomi. Most of it were chosen by Ya Mi. She would always yelled at the boys if they ever chose foods or even dare to put any food in the cart without her permission. The boys were used to it but still, sometimes they couldn't handle their emotions and would hissed at Ya Mi behind her back. Not that she didn't notice, but she just pretended to not know.

 

 

They got to the front of the alley and Yugeom called Yoomi. She picked up quickly and without even a pause, Yugyeom heard an earful of harsh words from Yoomi. Yugyeom rolled his eyes and decided to put his phone down as he gave the others a look waiting for Yoomi to finish screaming.

 

 

Yugyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter