Memories.

A Broken Promise?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 years ago...

"Just stay here. I will pick you up later. Stop crying already, jeez," Yoomi's mom pushed her away causing her to lose her balance.

 

She regained her balance and ran to her "Mommy!!" but the woman heartlessly pushed her away and ran off leaving her alone on her first day of school.

 

Yoomi's teacher came to get her but she wouldn't listen, she kept on screaming for her mom but that woman never looked back at her. It was a struggle for her teacher to calm her down but after about 30 minutes, she finally got her under control. While the teacher was trying to do other things, someone decided to sit next to Yoomi. She looked to her left and saw a cute boy looking at her.

 

"What?" She asked him.

 

"Are... are you okay?"

 

"I am fine" she didn't look at him because she was just too upset to talk.

 

"Don't worry, your mom will come. She will come later to get you" he placed his small hand on top of hers.

 

She sniffed, "are you sure? you sure she will come back to get me?" her teary eyes looked at him.

 

"Of course she will. Don't worry, I will protect you" he smiled at her, she didn't know why but at that moment, she really trusted him.

 

"You will? Really?"

 

"Yes really, I will protect you."

 

"Thank you... um... what is your name?" She tilted her head to one side.

 

"My name is Yi-En."

 

"Hi Yi-En, I'm Yoomi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, come over here, group picture," her teacher called her and her new friends over to take their first group picture.

 

"Come on guys, let's go" Youngjae quickly ran to the teacher and Yoomi followed.

 

"Okay, ready? 1,2,3. KIMCHIIIIIIII" she smiled brightly at the camera and asked her teacher to give each of her classmates a copy of that picture.

 

"Okay guys, you can play a little and then we have to go take a nap okay?" she nodded her head obediently.

 

"What should we play now?" Yugyeom asked their gang.

 

"I don't know, maybe to the play ground?" Ya Mi suggested the idea and they all agreed.

 

"SWINGSSSSS!!!!" Bambam ran toward the swing set with Yoomi.

 

"Hey Yoomi, this is for you." Yi En held out a small bouquet of flower he picked at a garden nearby.

 

"Whoaaaa, thank you, so pretty." she accepted his gift and hugged him.

 

"Guys look at me." JR screamed.

 

"Look, I'm a monkey." he was hanging himself on the monkey bar.

 

"Hey! I want to try." Jackson ran toward the monkey bar and started climbing.

 

"EVERYONE!" JB stood on top of a slide and looked at his friends.

 

"Let's be best friends forever!" JB smiled.

 

"YESSSS!! BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!!" Everyone cheered and had a big group hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa~~~~" Yoomi quickly sat next to Yi En.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter