Are We Romeo and Juliet? 우리는 로미오와 줄리엣입니까?

Men Are All Like That 남자가 다 그렇지 뭐

Woo Bin settled up for Jong Suk as what as he had promised him earlier. Afterwards, Jong Suk went to see where Se Yeon was locked up, in his own headquarters, he needed to secretly go there or else he could be killed.

The place was dark and Jong Suk could only see Se Yeon was tied in a chair. As he approached her close, he could see that she was suffering from the wounds that still bleed on her body. Even if he didn’t mean to say it, he spontaneously said, “What happened?”

Se Yeon was surprised to see Jong Suk was there with her. Looking at her, seeing how pitiful she had become. “I’m fine.”

“You said that you have a friend who was a criminal, was he... Hyun Woo?”

She didn’t wonder that Jong Suk could have known that quickly, he should have known, or she could feel regret. She only nodded to his question; there was nothing much she could say, nothing much she could explain.

“Did you report him to the Japanese?”

“No.” She answered with honesty. She didn’t lie. It was the truth. She wanted to lie to him by saying ‘Yes’ but she couldn’t, it was the time she said the truth about that incident. “I wasn’t the one who report him.”

“Then, who was it?”

“It was my colleague, Maria. She stalked me when I and Hyun Woo agreed to meet to a place not far from where your headquarters was.”

“You are lying, even if it is true when it was?”

“On the morning before he got caught by polices.”

“I don’t believe you.”

Se Yeon knew that he would reply like that, there was no use of telling him the truth though she would tell him everything that he wanted to know. “I don’t you to believe me, either. I just need you to know that I am in love with Hyun Woo and there was no way I am going report him and separate us forever.”

“If you had known from the beginning that I am one of Hyun Woo’s partners then why you didn’t tell me about it?” Jong Suk asked in frustration, “Why you stayed silent and pretended that he had never appeared into your life?”

That time Se Yeon didn’t answer. “Why didn’t you answer me?”

She cried. All she did was crying, she didn’t know what else that she needed to say to not break his heart apart. It was hurt for both of them.

Jong Suk slowly went to her side and untied her, then he said without looking into her eyes like he used to when he was talking with her, “You will always like that, won’t you? You will always betray me and Hyun Woo.”

Se Yeon cried while she was shaking her head. Jong Suk turned away while crying, too, but he made his voice so that he would sound tougher and that he didn’t need her to be by her side anymore, “I will let you escape but don’t appear in front of me, ever again.”

The words like ‘please don’t go’, ‘I need you’, ‘I am sorry’ and I love you’ couldn’t pass through Se Yeon’s throat. Her voice seemed to be choked when she wanted so say them to Jong Suk. Those unspoken words really made her suffered, not the wounds that had hurt her body.

When the two of them were hit by dilemmas, Joo Won on the other hand was chasing them and with connections with the most powerful man in the colonization era, he finally found their headquarters with armed polices with him, to catch the whole rebellion band. As the police wanted to go and arrest them, who were on the watch, Joo Won stopped them. “Wait until my command.”

They all nodded with respect.

Meanwhile Jong Suk went out from that room with tears; however as soon as he saw Woo Bin was waiting for him, he turned away as he wiped his tears with his bare hands. Woo Bin approached him as he said, “How was it? Did she say that she was the one who reported Hyun Woo?”

Jong Suk patted Woo Bin’s shoulder. “Comrade Kim, I begged you, close one eye for me.”

Woo Bin understood what he meant. He was asking him to let Se Yeon to escape safely apart from the Chief’s observation. “I got your back, Jong Suk.”

Right at that moment, Joo Won ordered the police to catch the whole rebellion. Gunshots were heard, numerous of the rebellion band’s members’ lives flew by then and the Chief, Jong Suk, Woo Bin and others who were the important members of the rebellion were caught and tied up. Joo Won had received an order that the rebellion must be slaughtered on the moment they were caught.

“Joo Won, you dare to betray us!” exclaimed one of the members.

“You are such a traitor!”

Joo Won smirked. “I had long abandoned Joseon was my place of birth, they left me with suffering and poverty.”

As Jong Suk was given a dagger from Woo Bin, Jong Suk realized that Woo Bin had succeeded cut the robe that tied his hands, he yelled to the other members, so that he could distract Joo Won when he gave Jong Suk the dagger, “He wasn’t the Moon Joo Won we used to know, he is Fujiwara Hokke now.”

“Whether I am a traitor or one of the Japanese dogs, you are all going to die now.” As one by one of the members were shot from the gun on Joo Won’s hand, Jong Suk managed to cut the robe and he kicked Joo Won who was in front of him until he fell. Woo Bin swiftly took the gun that Joo Won had fallen to the ground and with that he shot all the police, who were around the execution field which were their own headquarters.

Jong Suk was about to released their Chief however he stopped Jong Suk. “You two could still remake the rebellion band, I am too old now, you can go and come back to avenge our revenge to those Japanese dogs!”

“But...”

The Chief pushed him, “Go!”

With a heavy heart, Jong Suk left their Chief there. Woo Bin approached him as he said, “Where’s the Chief? We don’t have much time left.”

“He asked us to escape by ourselves.”

It was then Joo Won got up with a limp, from his pocket, he took out another gun and he was about to shoot right to Jong Suk’s direction. Se Yeon saw the whole scene and she intended to prevent Joo Won from shooting Jong Suk.

A gunshot was heard...